Why is nobody talking about the happening in Haiti right now?

Just a week ago there were threads about a coup, 50 people assassinated in 48 hours, and government troops killing peaceful protestors in Haiti. US troops had secured the Port Au Prince Airport, and nobody in the media was talking about it. Here we are, two days later, and everything is scrubbed. Is Jow Forums now having a blackout on this story imposed? Why are there no more threads on this? I can't imagine it cleared up overnight.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1064529273028034560
>>BREAKING: Massive anti-government protests continue in Haiti. Reporters on the ground say there’s a lot of chaos. US Troops are reportedly on the ground and are currently guarding at Port-au-Prince Airport. Several protesters were shot and killed by police

haitiantimes.com/2018/11/14/a-u-n-backed-police-force-carried-out-a-massacre-in-haiti-the-killings-have-been-almost-entirely-ignored/
660citynews.com/2018/11/18/6-killed-5-wounded-in-corruption-protests-across-haiti/

mobile.twitter.com/HaitiInfoProj

This was the main Twitter feed reporting on the shit, and pic related is one of their latest tweets. They are literally (((shutting it down))). I think it's clearly Clinton Foundation related, and could blow open bullshit for world leaders worldwide. It's no coincidence that the news is suddenly saying the House GOP is going to talk to the DOJ about CF investigation.

>inb4 nobody cares about niggers
>inb4 coups happen every week in haiti
>inb4 voodoo lol

If you want to "lock her up", you better be paying fucking attention, cucks.

Attached: haitihmmm.jpg (600x156, 39K)

that's from last week. I'm sure they have it all sorted out by now
nothing to see here anymore
It's getting so late, you'd better get some sleep

I know what you're trying to do faggot! Not this time!!

there's no profit from advertisers in covering a couple measly deaths in haiti.
all the money was gained during that natural disaster 90% of the world already forgot.
give CNN a call when the death count hits triple digits.

bump

Haiti could literally go into full civil war with the government executing every single civilian in the streets and it wouldn't even be a ripple on my radar. I'm an American. Haiti means literally less than nothing to me. Aliens could come down and obliterate the entire country and I wouldn't say "oh no, poor Haiti!", I'd say "oh fuck there really is life out there"

It's bullshit. I saw the threads and checked in on several of my parents missionary friends who were down there. Nothing big happened.

B u m p

Attached: 1543297417528.jpg (1242x979, 202K)

I'm not trying to do anything.
I just know it's getting late and nothing is going to happen tonight.
You might as well get some sleep.
Time for bed

Nobody cares about niggers

3rd world problems

Attached: 1542576486143.png (223x200, 41K)

Came here to say a variation of this: no one gives a fuck about Haiti unless they can start a non-profit to help it and then pocket the money.

You came here to literally say what was already addressed in the topic? Goddamn, this place sucks.

Bro suspicious shit happens all the time and it just gets brushed under the rug

Were you here when pizzagate actually started before comet pizza scrubbed their twitter pictures and shit?

The world is beyond sick and no little fucking coup in a 3rd world country is going to make a difference no matter how many people are aware of how glaringly suspicious it is.

At this point basically everyone either knows or doesn’t care/refuses to believe

Unless the country is a superpower it has a large position in the international community, no one really cares because if someone speaks up, that nation will most likely be the fore front leader on addressing the foreign nation’s issues. Take Nigeria for example, over 600 Christians were slaughtered and the only country that cared was the United States. Now they’re spending money to fight Nigerian Islamic fundamentalist militants. No one else wants to do that.

>not knowing CNN is in on it and many of these journalists and media moguls are involved in child trafficking

We won't hear anything new tonight.
Getting sleepy.

I’m getting a little sleepy too, maybe I’ll check it out tomorrow. Good night for now.

Idc, ydc, noc.

Probably not a good idea to investigate if the government doesn't want us to know.
I'm getting awfully sleepy.

Attached: 5432255317203.jpg (1000x863, 253K)

Bump

Bump again

Good moring time to rise and shine

Pretty sure this has everything to do with the Clinton Foundation embedding all that money donated for the earthquake

the Haitians should feel proud to know that their money supported Hillary's campaign and her daughter's wedding and they were on the right side of history

And there is also the matter of the Clinton's helping the convicted child trafficker Laura Silsby who was caught trying to bring a couple of dozen kids into the US. I bet the government got nicely paid to shut up about it but no one else benefitted
kek

because it's fucking haiti?

He’s a shill.
The glow in the dark niggercattle don’t want the public to be talking about Haiti AT ALL, because well, you know, Hillary Clinton and the enormous evil her foundation foisted upon the people of Haiti

Kek
Imagine knowing that you supported that horsefaced tragedy by donating to the earthquake cause
weew

Why should we care about what's going on in a nigger country?

Coup in nigger country? What's new? Protesters being killed in nigger country? So what? Nothing new or worth speaking about.

Bump

Clinton Foundation
>Clinton Foundation
Clinton Foundation
>Clinton Foundation
Clinton Foundation
>Clinton Foundation

And reading the news is just boring in general. Why does anyone even care what happens in a distant place that doesn't affect our daily lives? Time for some warm milk and a nice rest.

This is the scariest thread on the board for the FBI and friends protecting th Clinton's.
Imagine how damaging it would be if not just one orphanage but all of them were selling kids to the Clinton Foundation

BUMP

>Is Jow Forums now having a blackout on this story imposed? Why are there no more threads on this?

are you an idiot? literally nobody cares. its haiti

Wasn't Hildawg down there at the time it started? It's not about nigs, it's who is hiding among them

>a coup, 50 people assassinated in 48 hours, and government troops killing peaceful protestors
That's just a normal week in Haiti.