ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: male-female.png (464x300, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/8d3u81/i_had_sex_with_the_guy_i_liked_after_going/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gf asks me to shave my balls

never shave them in my life, how to do it?

Buy an electric one. Much less chance of cutting yourself.

I want to ask someone out
but I don't have a car and she does
Is that awkward or a turnoff?

If someone asked me out, "I have a car and he doesn't" isn't something I'd be thinking

It really depends on the social norms of where you are.
Roll up in a rented limo to show how big your dick is.

How do I dress and cut my hair better to impress girls?

Ask your female friends for advice
They know how you look so they can tell you how to improve it

>implying I have those

Then impressing girls is the least of your problem

You've got to know how to impress girls to get female friends. Sounds like a catch 22

Why would you have to impress girls to get female friends? You're friends, you're not trying to date them

Males and Females are never like that; the only time a male introduces himself to a female is because he wants her; they only become friends either after getting together or if the guy fails

That's wrong though

You never introduce yourself to classmates/colleagues?

There's your problem, you live in this weird system of belief where everything on read on Jow Forums is how the world works

No. I haven't spoken to someone outside my family in like a year. Usually in class I sit in the corner and stick to my work
How so? Generally I've never felt the urge to try to make friends with females seeing as they never have the same interests as me. And all of the female friends I've ever had in life had been former girlfriends

That's just you then. Regular people just have small talk with each other.

How do you do that?

Most of the time I just remark something about the situation we're in. If I'm drawing plein air and someone's looking at what I'm doing, I might ask them if they like it and start a conversation from there. If I'm in college class I might ask someone if they know how to do a particular thing or make notice of remark on how useless the subject is. If I'm sitting in a train and notice a person close to me is reading a book I've read, I can ask them how they're enjoying it. Those are all real world examples from my own life. Or just say something about the weather, that's something everyone can complain about.

You're on a level above me then

For women:

Would you ditch the guy with gender dysphoria who have zero intention to transition? I would like my gf to understand why I feel so shitty when I do but don't want to ruin relationship

I would, because its an obvious defect in the person. It's not specifically due to the gender dysphoria, as I would consider other mental health issues such as BPD and depression as just as off-putting.

I want a partner who I can have a healthy, happy and balanced long term relationship. Any kind of significant mental problem or neurosis is likely to affect this.

I've never had a gf though, you've had multiple. Maybe that's because I'm an introverted autist though, as my psychologist calls me. I don't mind that short burst conversation, but on the long term I don't communicate at all.

Those were only highschool gfs. As I got older I became more self aware and now I overthink everything

Pic related. All you need to know is: slow and pull your skin with other hand so you ALWAYS have straigt line of skin to shave.

You are thinking bullshit. Invite her somewhere where you can use public transport / bike / legs. Deal with logistics AFTER she says yes.

There are places people go to get their hair done by professionals. Ask them, not /adv.
>dress
Anybody with two (or more) brain cells will. You are timed bomb. It is only question of time until you start crossdresing, get different sexual orientation or outright suicide.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder

Attached: safety razor.jpg (535x296, 12K)

I would still give it a shot.

>You are timed bomb. It is only question of time until you start crossdresing, get different sexual orientation or outright suicide.
I am in mid twenties already kek. And sexual orientation wasn't ever a problem with me.

Nice to hear

Girls

Is there any point for a non-promiscuous 30 year old male to spend his time on women if he doesn’t want kids?

Women who don’t want kids are like .01% of the female population. And then, out of the women who don’t want kids, most of them are weird. I’ve made several online dating accounts and filtered for women not wanting kids. Seriously, almost all the profiles the women were like extremely left SJW/Femnists with dyed hair and all this shit. But it’s very rare to find a high quality woman who doesn’t want kids.

Nah, she thought she answered you and that you were the one that didn't answer

Somewhat related to thisI like a girl but she's somewhat rich and successful in her career. And I'm just a poorfuck uni student but I'm about to graduate in a few months.

Is it fine to ask her out? Should I wait it out?
We're friends and we see and talk regularly so I'm not quite sure about my place in this.

There's this cute girl I pass by everyday on my way to work and when she notices me she'll look away or down and smile? smirk? I don't know.

Anyway, what's up with that?

In general, traditional women want to have children. It's pretty normal.
You might try if you want to, but yeah.

Question for anyone:

There's a girl in my flat who I'm fairly sure fancies me, at least she definitely does while drunk (this was not even originally picked up by me other people told me until I noticed). I can explain why I think this but it's not as relevant.

My dilemma is that she has a boyfriend, and while sober we're good mates but it's a different feel when we're not. I fancy the fuck out of her, but I would feel terrible if something happened between us and then she regretted it after. What do I do?

Nothing. Don't try to make a move. You're shitting too close to home even if you don't care about doing the right thing. Some girls are like that especially when drinking, my brother's roomates fiance tried to fuck me on my birthday because she was so hammered.

We move out of the flat next year, won't be living together again.

I think it's different with this girl, I'm the only guy she does it to, but I agree, if I'm going to do anything it's going to be when we're not living together - or just before we break up for summer (I'm at uni)

I know most most good women want kids. It makes sense. I’m just asking, should I just start blocking women out? I like women, but if there really isn’t any point for me to be with them, then I should just make myself forget. Right?

You could try to find the one girl who is a good woman and doesn't want kids. It's not impossible.

If you improve yourself as a person you probably could attract one.

Guys:
Is it a bad sign not to want to go on holiday with your boyfriend because of how he behaves, or is something like this normal?

Did I blow it guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-075153.png (1440x2560, 253K)

GF has vaginismus (most likely, she's pretty shy about it and wouldn't visit doctor, so google and observations are my best friends) does anybody have any experience with this? What would you recommend to do.
>I'm not dumping her yet

Attached: dicksize.png (1902x1942, 1.79M)

My best friend had vaginismus, took 2 years of therapy and doctors to get over it.
If it is really that, it's not something you get over just because of the power of love or some shit.

checked
I'm aware of that, heard you can do something about it on your own though

Yes, that's a bad sign. Figure out what's wrong and try to fix it.

If a girl's nips get hard while she's talking to you is that good? It's isn't cold or anything.

What if she talks to you while's she's on the toilet? Like leaves the door a little open. Normally I'd say this is friendzone but when combined with the pointy nips?

Should I have went in after her?

Are arm veins sexy or gross?

Sexy as hell.

No, and he's not going to get better. Sorry user, but it's probably best you split.

>If a girl's nips get hard while she's talking to you is that good?
It doesn't mean anything.

>What if she talks to you while's she's on the toilet?
Friendzoned as hell.

>Should I have went in after her?
NO. Gross. God damn.

I actually asked GF what was the selling point for her she answered 1. Arm veins 2. long slim fingers 3. "roman nose" which I am not 100% sure what thats supposed to mean but I do have pretty big nose

Cheers kids.

So should I be open with the few women I'm going on dates with that I'm dating other people, looking through my options if you will? I rushed into my last relationship and want to find someone worth my time, but I don't want these women to think I'm screwing around.

How honest is too honest?

Please Respond

Thanks. I do want to talk about it and salvage the relationship, but I don't know how much info I should disclose to him.

We're both still recovering financially from a holiday we had in November-December. The holiday was awful and he acted like a dick to me the whole time. The most prominent memories I have from the holiday are me crying in public bathrooms and me having a complete breakdown during the final night. I consider it a huge waste of money. We had a tiny two-day holiday (only cost us gas money) visiting friends last month and he was very much the same.

I just found out my home is getting bulldozed and I need to find somewhere to live. While I have the money to move into a place with him, he said he's still recovering from the holiday. I'm very bitter about this because the holiday to me was a waste of money and had a lot of tears. It's making me very bitter and angry considering
I could be homeless in a few months because of it, I'm not sure what to do or how much to say to him.

Fuck him, get rid. He sounds like a cunt. This is coming from a guy btw.

Why are they bulldozing your home?

>It doesn't mean anything.
Actually it depends on the girl. The toilet thing means she's very comfortable with him. Could go either way.

Agree on the last point though. God damn.

How often is normal when it comes to fighting? I mean screaming, shouting "you were a mistake!" fights.

Question to girls. So this girl and I went for a drink, casually, it wasn't intended as a date but we were alone most of the time. Pretty much after that day, she's been sitting beside me in college, going to places with me, hanging out even though she already had an established friend group. Today she joined me and my friends for lunch even though she could've gone home. We don't really have many common interest but get each other on a more personal level (similar lives, family, mentality etc). We've got somewhat comfortable around each other over a short period of time and been doing things together and she sort of joined my social circle despite having her own, we playfully insult each other from time to time, all within a space of 7 days more or less.

BUT she only recently broke up with her boyfriend, she doesn't really seem too upset over it even though when she mentions him its never in a bad light.

What does this girl want from me? I kind of like her company so I keep inviting her to do things with me and I'd like it to go further but before I ask her properly on a date I'd like to get some insight if anything here rings a bell so I know if its a good/bad idea. Thanks!

Never. You shouldn't argue like that with your SO ever.

To insecure guys - would you appreciate if your girlfriend made you a list of reasons why she thought you were awesome?
My boyfriend is very insecure and doesn't take compliments well, I don't know if it will make him sperg badly.

I'm not super insecure but I am insecure in a few stupid things, but if a girl acknowledges it when the insecurity is exposed and pays me a "compliment" then I feel better about myself. If she gave me a list it would be somewhat degrading, like she's giving me special treatment as if I were a child. Reassure him you don't mind those things when they're exposed but don't just come up to him randomly and give him a list, its like you memorized all of the things that are wrong with him and that could be taken as a little insulting and embarrassing like he's less of a person than someone with no insecurities.

It's not a list of things that are wrong with him, it would just be things I appreciate about him or like about him.

But - point taken. Thank you.

no, it would be hard for me to understand because it's outside my range of experience, but i have ocd and not everybody understands that either. as long as were both trying to live our best and healthiest lives i don't see the issue.

Yeah I know what you meant, it could just be taken as such you know, like, when I'm insecure and she knows it, its like "ok, she's just being nice but my insecurity is still unknown to her" even if its not true. Giving him a list like you mentioned would get into his head eventually, it would make him feel nice in the moment but then he'd think "but why did she give it to me? does she think I'm insecure? does she think less of me and tries to be nice? I feel pathetic". Subtle approach over time would be the better option i think. And you're welcome, enjoy your day

I'd appreciate it a lot.

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/8d3u81/i_had_sex_with_the_guy_i_liked_after_going/

This post really fucked me up because my gf did the same thing to me.

She cried while we had sex for the first time and blamed it on hormones. Now I realize she was thinking about him...

It happens to cry during sex, it's rather normal.

Do guys prefer dark or blonde hair?

Depends on the guy.

Blonde

whaaaat? women are whores?

Trust me, its easier to live with a regret than a what if

Obviously depends on what it is lol

And pls GTFO if your advice is to fuck a woman who is taken , especially when drunk. Go to /b/

>If you improve yourself as a person you probably could attract one.

That doesn’t make sense. I’ve had women tell me “you’d be such a great father!”. So, the women who like me see me as father material...

Wait, are you assuming this purely from that post?

It's not that uncommon to cry during sex, don't immediately think your girl cried for the same reasons the OP in that thread did

I like dumb blondes with big tits, unfortunately.

I asked her out to come to the pub on a set date with me, she said yes but in a way it made it sound like she's more in it for the drink than to be with me. Am I looking too much into this, did she pretty much agree to go on a date with me? or was she dismissive, like 'its not a date, i'm just going to go for a drink and you'll be there too'?

Yea Yea I know this is typical but

>Guy 24 going on 25
>Virgin
>Asocial
>Horny as fuck

Everyone says just befriend as many women as possible and I have been talking to them more but I honestly just wanna fuck. I'm shy though so never push for it I'm not really sure how people just hook up I'm too used to repressing my emotions a lot of times and I know women hate that. Idk if I should ask them on a date or say something that lets them know straight up I'm only trying to fuck

Tl;dr how do you approach women for sex/ bring up to a girl that you wanna bang

I don't care but I like longer hair 90%of the time

Bro, isn't it sad that so many girls are becoming feminazis and reverse traps with short hair?

I don't go down that route myself but from what I've seen my friends do: come up to a girl and start a conversation, be funny, sexual jokes and touch them (arm, shoulder etc) to see if they're comfortable with it, then if they are, be more suggestive and if you find a slutty chick she'll play along and one thing will lead to another, start kissing and suggest your place or something like that. Thats theory tho, I never used it myself, just seen some people do that and succeed, but there again, some level of charisma is also involved, be convincing

You don't really do it in a forward manner. You flirt with them, if they respond positively you ask them to hang out or do something together, then escalate things physically. You can escalate things right away if you're in a club or something.

Femanons:

I've been friends with this girl for about 4 years, during that time we've both had partners at various points and so i've never thought of her as anything other than a friend and never made any attempts to flirt/pursue etc. We've talked on a regular basis during this time, but in the past 2 months or so we've been talking daily. Previously in all the time I've known her shes never made any comments about anything that might hint towards a sexuality, pretty much kept bottled up. Recently, however shes been making a lot of lewd comments in her conversations with me; celebrities she'd do, things like that.

What I'm trying to figure out is whether this change means shes into me or if, because of the daily talking, shes just comfortable enough to do so? We both happen to be single right now also. Shes 22 and I'm 25 if that makes any difference.

Attached: 1508449376588.gif (320x320, 240K)

Short hair can look nice but I think long hair is beautiful. There are few women I see though with short hair that really pull it off and even more irresistible for me then because it's not my usual likeness for long hair

Colors don't really matter to me not to mention women can change colors pretty easily. Rare colors like red are cool

I think she may be interested. It's possible she's looking for a rebound, but also possible that she'd already signed out of the relationship before it actually ended (thus the early closure.) I wouldn't overthink it and just do what feels natural.

my crush has been ghosting me for a few months now because I kept on being pushy. I was desperate and I did a lot of stupid shit to try and get in touch again. which just made things worse.
anyway, I took that as a chance to reflect on things and I spent weeks writing a letter to him, explaining why I behaved the way I did and how I'm trying to change. I still care about him.
I sent that text over and I don't know. I know it's the thing I had to do, but will he read it? maybe he won't, and I wouldn't blame him for that. but it's a sincere apology and all.
dunno.
anyone been in this situation before?

I was thinking about rebounds but then again, she's not like that I don't think, she's too nice and sweet, she knows what girls I'm into and she's clever, she can tell how you're thinking in a sense, doubt she'll do that. Think whatever ended their relationship was mutual, but I didn't feel comfortable asking. Its been over a month since they broke up, not sure how fast girls recover. She's pretty much down for everything I suggest so I'm testing the waters now and trying to get her more comfortable around me, then I might ask her out properly if I feel like its ok to do so

Post selfies everyone

Whore.

Its game over. Move on and find someone else, you've revealed yourself to be crazy, the damage is irreparable and continuing to try and contact is just going to make it worse.

>she's not like that I don't think, she's too nice and sweet

Honestly bro I'm not trying to be cynical here but that doesn't mean shit. I've had many a girlfriend who turned into a complete and utter cunt the moment the relationship wasn't going how they wanted/once it ended.

is me btw.
Yeah man I get you, I'll be cautious, I'll see what she's up to. Just remembered this, may be relevant, may be not, but on one night out I've seen one guy try and flirt with her, the conversation went well but when he came to touching she was very much against it, that was on the night she met me, just about an hour after or so before, she knew I was around and when I did come to talk to her she ditched the guy

Are my hands too big for a girl? I have like weird sausage fingers and arthritis knuckles I'm barely even 20.

Attached: 9EB89F42-49AF-42D6-8CFF-6F5979DBEE86.jpg (2133x3200, 3.35M)

Question, how come men trash talk women and complain about how they're dumb and yet they still want a girlfriend?

It's called being a bitter incel. Also socially accepted misogyny.

You're just fat

Women do the same thing in different ways. Plus as says most of the guys doing it are angry incels.

They were like this even when I was 105lbs. I'm only 125 rn.

The you just have chubby hands. Not ugly tho just not bony either. Chill

show other side, I don't even look at the inside of people's hands. If they look skinnier from the outside you'll be fine

So twice a week isn't normal?