Help me

Help me.
My sister is thinking about divorce.
They are 30years old and have 2 children.
Both of them were doing some self searching quests and my sister became an ultraspiritual wizard and my brother in law became a money spending idiot who buys cars every other month.

They do not support each others new personality and thinking about divorce. I want to stop them for the sake of their children, but don't know how. They said they did everything they could

Attached: 556555.jpg (1440x1440, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAPRjf68Q2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your sister sounds cool. I hear she's going to be single soon. Can I get her number?

sounds like they both got hit with mind control.

all money... (((Gone))), childrens upbringing.... (((Questionable)))

Yup, all the hallmarks of a zersetzung operation.

Just marry your sister, problem solved.

Make another atrocious shoop. That'll take their mind off their problems for a little while.

>who buys cars every other month
Sounds like a cool dude.

Attached: 1987 Grand National.jpg (1500x938, 137K)

Move ova wyboi she mine now.
Hey can I have your sisters number

Awww sheeeeittt Tyrone, don't make me shoot you.

trust me 100% if they divorce the kids are going to be fucked up. Think about the children, doesn't matter if they fight in front of the kids, at least there is some family there but if they go there separate ways its all going down hill you know very well the mother is gonna fuck every guy and nigger under the sun, dad is just gonna abandon the family or become alcoholic, sleeps in race car dead beat dad.

Yeah. They are. I always thought of them as the perfect family, as role models. It was so sudden, broke my heart as someone who was raised by a single mother

My blicky got the stiffy

>Both of them were doing some self searching quests
Why?

That's exactly what I sad to her. But she said that it isn't better to be in an unloving family that will divorce in a few years anyway, while ending up hating each other(like what our family did when she was little)

They get together when they were 15. They wanted to find themselves, who they are individually

Not politics!

Also, say bye bye to the childrens mental health. Prob they gon'be faggots, just like you.

tell her shes a whore if she leaves her husband and ruins the children's lives

Kek. Cellmate got the stiffy uhh

Attached: 4E234B8600000578-0-image-a-2_1531343135396.jpg (634x423, 57K)

Pol is about a lot of things, saving families and the future of white children too

>ultraspiritual
>wants to abandon here family
Pick one

you should marry her yourself.

Seriously OP. You really, really need to push this. Compile a bunch of stats on children of single mothers.

Well they apparently found that the individual does not want to be subjugated to the family.

Well tough shit snowflakes, once you bring another life into this world this is your responsibility

Her husband doesn't support her in it.
She is chasing ghosts and cleaning chackras

>cleaning chackras

She can't speak English, and there are not a lot of stuff in Hungarian

up to you man, doesn't sound like you can change minds, you can become a very good uncle or just abandon that whole family choice is yours. The children will either grow up longing for a perfect family or grow up and become selfish degenerates because the mother couldn't control them. Never good women can't raise kids.

>implying stats will convince a woman.

The answer is obviously to beat the husband and rape your sister in front of him to teach them the value of staying together

You obviously do. Translate for her. Fucking put the text directly into Google Translate in front of her if she doubts any of your translation.

You tell your sister she is a whore who will end up single and worthless for the rest of her life.

I know, but he needs to try at least.

She is possessed, bro

Let them get a divorce.
Why do you even care?

Kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot.

Kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot

And I'm serious about that. I legitimately hope you kill yourself.

See

Umh... family?

Simple, put one of the kids in an oven. (The most kike looking one) serve the resulting long pig. Mazel Tov the marriage will be saved.

please tell me those are shops. it's weirding me out thinking about them being real.

what kind of car is that

This anone is correct, do this

Attached: 115.jpg (1280x1866, 536K)

marriage is a scam. your sister will rape your bro in law in divorce. he'll probably kill himself.

>63 percent of suicides nationwide are individuals from single-parent families.
>75 percent of children in chemical dependency hospitals are from single-parent families.
>More than half of all youths incarcerated in the U.S. lived in one-parent families as a child.
No big deal

serious response is divorce is horrible for everyone, always, and they should try everything they can to avoid it.
t. divorced guy

Yeah, but maybe she'll find a rich self-help guru to marry and the kids will be fine.

20 years from now, how are they going to explain this tremendous decision to their grown children? "We split a good thing because we got restless and that's why we fucked over your childhood"? Do they really think any of these reasons are going to sound good then?

I don't really see the point.
Decide your goals and do what you want.
I don't see any point in looking up to people as role models.
Its better to just do what you want and do your best to enjoy your life the way you want.

She told me after I told her about leaving the city for a job. I don't know what to do now.
The kids need a male role modell, and while I am far from perfect, it is better than nothing.
She said they will have joined custody, but I called her out that it's not joined if the kids always stay with her even though they can see their fathers every day

Yup, they're fucked.

Kill them and eat the babies.

>Looks around. Hey, where'd everybody go?

kill the children, fuck her husband and marry your sister.

Czeched

Attached: 1491685784584.jpg (853x672, 166K)

Do this and when it turns out to be true say that you are right. I am actually in a similar situation myself though.

Those digits! Kek wills it.

Attached: 1515805963904s.jpg (117x125, 2K)

So? Let them kill them self its not like it matters.
Nothing in this world truly matters anyways.

Buick Grand National

youtube.com/watch?v=sAPRjf68Q2U

Attached: 1987-buick-grand-national-front-quarter.jpg (640x426, 39K)

Based

This is why we need open boarders so we can have diverse opinions like these

1982 - 1987 Buick Grand National

As far as I know they are real. Some rich russian oligarch kid made them

You sound like and NPC and it's very selfish. If you have a family you need to take care of them and love them. And do the best to support them in difficult times.

send them both to Poland, we will beat stupid ideas out of their heads

I love that we can all be sociopaths together.

Thank you internet.

Attached: 2ACFE26C-6389-48B4-8129-A6ECB5513403.jpg (466x466, 63K)

This, op ^

Attached: 1511559095223.jpg (500x703, 46K)

Cheer up, user. Half the married couples divorce. Dime a dozen. Love exists but isn’t eternal, unless it’s God’s Love. But we’re humans. We make mistakes and bring about unwanted consequences especially for the little ones.

Your sisters a retard for not praying to the Lord. Your brother in law is experiencing regret and early midlife crisis because he thinks there’s better and more pussy out there.

The kids will suffer but with luck and guidance (be a good male role model) they may end up well later on.

Who gives a duck they sound dumb. Maybe just kill them both and then kill yourself

Tell your sister the children raised by single parent have consistenly lower IQ than those raised with 2 children.

This will impact their education and future.
They should wait till their children are ready, like above 17 or so.

Why so sad? Need a dick in your ass?

>than those raised with 2 children.
*than those raised by 2 parents

Just lether take home the new boyfriends while they uphold the relationship in front of the eyes of the kids... So in that way, mommy gets her exiting escapades and the hubby gets tge good education of the kids.

tell them to stop being complete faggots

Yah the husband can even get his own cuckshed in the backyard.

what a mean leaf.

They never stop thinking about the family break up, it's the same with adopted children and parentless children, the thought occupies them almost their entire lives.

let it happen
dont forget to emphasize how big of retards they are

>help me
>my sister's life

concentrate on your own life and let them live theirs

yeah bang your sister, user, it's the only way

>file name
Come on man.

My sister just did the same thing, fucked up her family. The kids are confused watching mommy and daddy fuck other people now. It's fucked.
We did what we could as a family but we couldn't change her mind, she wanted out and now she's fucking her way through a single parents group. she's a selfish person.

They (hubby 'n wife) should smoke weed together for once and then fuck on the rtyhtm on the music.

Their spiritual souls will find a connexion once again and their spirit animals will re-unite once more, user.

Attached: 7.jpg (720x878, 127K)

Yes very NPC to see life as pointless.
Theres no real objective nor way to life it.
All I'm saying do what you want and enjoy yourself.

Tell them you have terminal cancer and ask them to fix their marriage as your dying wish.
Then kill yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-49-13.png (2560x1440, 1.75M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-49-23.png (2560x1440, 1.41M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-51-00.png (2560x1440, 2.53M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-51-09.png (2560x1440, 1.96M)

honestly, best thing is to do is separate for a while and patch it up down the road if they still like each other

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-51-37.png (2560x1440, 2.15M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-51-44.png (2560x1440, 1.49M)

This might actually work.

This but skip the first sentence

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-51-56.png (2560x1440, 1.71M)

Wait better idea! Throw acid in both of their faces so that no one else will date them.
Paki style!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-52-26.png (2560x1440, 2.72M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-52-53.png (2560x1440, 1.48M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-53-01.png (2560x1440, 1.43M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-53-10.png (2560x1440, 1.77M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-22-53-45.png (2560x1440, 1.81M)