Where can I find a traditional wife?

Where can I find a traditional wife?

Attached: 1541800996165.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rL8M7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imgur.com/a/rL8M7

Albania

100 years ago

Iran. It's a right wing dumbfuck traditionalists utopia. You can find a woman as dumb as a fucking mop to shackle yourself to for the rest of your miserable life. You'll love it.

He said he wanted a traditional wife, why did this upset you so much kid?

Nowhere. They don’t exist.

Modern society has removed the incentives for a woman to be traditional. Good luck on your quest.

in your own fucking country, faggot

In your imagination

In a history book.

I need one too. I heard finland has them.

Highschool

Attached: marrigae age by state.png (732x382, 64K)

Attached: freshmen.jpg (640x430, 93K)

Traditional women don't marry foreigners.

You heard wrong.

In lucid dreams

If you don't mind the asians are pretty traditional i would say a japanese wifey or a thai wifey(beware of pattaya whores and other types of whores)

Fourth post most distressingly accurate post

My gf is from northern Italy. Just today she was telling me how disgusting trannies are.

Eastern Europe blyat

Well, first you have to be a traditional man.

Say fuck all to the guys who are saying "good chicks only exist in X" They don't know shit.

Church, meetup groups, or just be more social wherever you go. First of all, be clean. Don't use any substances for at least a month.Have your life in order, have your house in order to the point where you are proud of it. Most female are pretty intuitive when it comes to guys. They very quickly know if they are interested in you or not, and most will show it in body language or facial expressions. If one of them laughs or smiles at you, zero question, she sees something. Just talk to her. Make her laugh, smile, be lighthearted and easygoing, and get to know her. If a woman makes eye contact more than once, she's probably interested. Confidence comes from being proud or in control of your life at the present. This sums it all up. Free advice...

>Where can I find a traditional wife?
Def not in your pic. Sorry Urs..

Attached: 1542995303450.jpg (550x825, 195K)

Church. Barring that, you don't need to find a traditional woman. Just find one that has a decent base to build upon. Women are very malleable, it's why they're so easy to subvert. If she chooses you to have children with, you have a lot of control over her worldview. Just don't be a beta faggot.

>666
Those digits are fitting

At church. Pro-tip: trad women won’t marry progressive faggots

I can’t tell if this makes me angry or sad yet.

Attached: 8F095253-D76A-407A-9E76-68BD52699603.jpg (406x1024, 93K)

>girl with skrillex haircut
absolutely not even once. If you see that, RUN

in your own country in the none large cities

Is it racist that she made the black guy wear a condom but not the white guy.

Why do you want a pagan wife? Go out and follow the sound of Heidi yodeling

I told him where to find one and how wonderful his life will be with one. Why are you so bothered?

Try church. No guarantees, but there's not way it could hurt.

>this shit again

Hows your marriage going?