Midterms, Final Result - Democrats Gain Net 40 Seats

With Mia Love conceding in Utah 4 and Cox taking the lead in California 21, the Dems have made a net gain of 40 seats in the house.

What do, Jow Forums?

Attached: us_house_2018_40_seats_gained.png (1280x742, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=muPyMLE5OtM
amp.wsbtv.com/news/politics/democrats-could-gain-40-house-seats-as-gop-rep-falls-behind-in-california/878970028
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lube your own goddamn self up for 2020
because i sure as hell don't intend to go in any way but dry

Republicans and Democrats have veered left over the past few decades. Trump may very well be the last Republican, even if he completes ALL his promises including draining the swamp and building the wall.

Truth is: liberals have conquered the schools, media, and tech/social media platforms. Despite soaring economies, tax cuts, etc, none of these appeal to anybody with IQ under 120.

funny how republicans win all the empty land red state shitholes with no people

Make fun of Trump on twitter for being limp dicked fucking retard. Seriously did he do anything good for Americans?

Yup, rural and suburban retards.....

Still nothing compared to the swing in obama's midterms.

Just make sure not to kill yourself on election day when he wins again. I want to do it.

>Trump may very well be the last Republican
Two things:
1. Trump isn't a republican.
2. The US becoming a single party country just spells the end of the US. People in the other 95% of the country are not going to listen to people in LA, NY, CH and SF just because they decided to import 30 million shitskins and do an end run around the rest of the country. If we get in a position where the right is disenfranchised in that way, you'll get violence and secession. The pages of history are quite clear on what happens in those circumstances.

>republicans win red states
nice execution, you're doing terrific

blame dems for nothing getting passed
win 2020

Attached: DsANpvHUwAE-Fu5.jpg (1125x790, 117K)

less than king nigger lost

I don't really care. Trump isn't arresting those above the law and spics are still pouring in. Sanctuary cities still getting full funding. We're being invaded for the sole reason to usurp the people's vote as a voting block and poltiicians voted in by the results of these criminal actions are in the way defending the country. If ever there was a justifiable reason for martial law, this is it. Trump continuing to stand by and whine on twitter is useless. Fuck the republicans. Back to accelerationism for me.

Attached: (...png (600x572, 220K)

>the right is disenfranchised in that way, you'll get violence and secession. The pages of history are quite clear on what happens in those circumstances

The right-wingers get curbstomped into submission?

you wont convince anybody to your side when you use the n-word

double nigger

>gains weremostly in Liberal states like New Jersey, Virginia, California, New Mexico, and Washington.
I'm not that worried for the electoral college/senate, but where are we going to win back the needed seats? The only place I can think of is to try and win back those seats in the South we lost and gain some in the Midwest. Or maybe we can go on an anti-tax platform and try to win back the seats in the Northeast and plus some in Connecticut and New Hampshire?

No, the country fractures and the different groups go their own ways. The only difference is that this time the center of the country has overwhelming firepower (There's something like 4x as many armed hunters in the US as there are soldiers in the largest standing army in the world, including auxiliaries) and supplies the coasts with food.

I appreciate you're willing to fight for what you believe in, or at least least you purport to be. But it'll be hard for you to curb stomp anyone with a couple lead slugs buried in your chest.

Oh, no. We're well past that point. Any and all attempts by republicans to garner the minority vote is a waste of time at best.

Third time's a charm

Attached: 1499989668253.png (720x644, 31K)

That one single red county on the coast in washington

>The only difference is that this time the center of the country has overwhelming firepower (There's something like 4x as many armed hunters in the US as there are soldiers in the largest standing army in the world, including auxiliaries)
And you guys wonder why they're trying to remove the 2nd.

Attached: drunk.png (1050x1150, 665K)

Look up the Khmer Rouge and Chinese communist revolution. Rural people win in rural vs urban civil war.

>And you guys wonder why they're trying to remove the 2nd.
Who does? I certainly don't. I know exactly why you want it gone. You won't get it though, because you lack a basic understanding of where rights come from. Not from god, or any piece of paper. But simply from one's capacity to defend them. And as long as we are armed, we have that capacity. And we will defend them.

As well as the french revolution, or any of the revolutions of 1848.

Grandpa jethro keeping his hoverround charged for the day he can set up with his crew of fellow geriatrics to over throw the government & all them young buck dems

Attached: militia.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Gallup polls show about 40% of households in the US own a gun. I'll be generous and cut that in half. Then I'll go ahead and cut that in half again to represent the political divide, even though the vast majority of gun owners are republican. So that's 10%, or 32,000,000. Sorry to tell you, but not all of them are "grandpa jethro". Most of the people I know who shoot are actually very good at it. If shooting is a hobby for you, you tend to spend a lot of time at the range practicing. In any event, they're much more likely to be worthwhile in a combat situation than your average citizen of LA or NY.

Meanwhile the US army has 2,000,000 troops including reserves and auxiliaries, most of whom are republican. Go ahead and keep thinking you've got it in the bag though.

>liberal states

But most of those are conservative seats, and this entire discussion just shows how fucking retarded Jow Forums is anyway

>Obongo lost 63 house seats and 5 senate seats
>easily won re-election
>but drumpf is finish because reasons

lol grandpa go to bed!!! We already saw this movie and know how it ends

m.youtube.com/watch?v=muPyMLE5OtM

Nothing. Voting doesn't help.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

The north grew their own food, had far greater industrial capacity than the south, and had a much larger population. You don't.

I think they'll destroy the 2nd eventually. Little by little. Bit by bit. They'll just make it too much of a hassle to own a gun. Too much trouble to manufacture them and sell them to civilians. To sell ammo or run a gun range.

And are they going to send the FBI to watch over every gun range in the country to make sure they're following the rules? Marijuana is still illegal on the federal level, but multiple states have completely legalized it and are selling it openly. What politicians write down on pieces of paper a thousand miles away doesn't matter. What matters is what can be enforced. The US has 40% of the world's guns, and a huge percentage of the population completely unwilling to give them up. They're not going anywhere.

There are still some more poor
shitty rural districts Republicans can add to their stash so they control them all but they might be African American ones

Okay grandpa
We'll all gone own to dixie (again) and put those traitors to route right away (again) .. I'll bet my boots we'll whip em out right away

Attached: IMG_20181126_092428.jpg (1440x2204, 487K)

What's the source for Cox taking the lead in CA21?

"DEMS WILL FLIP SUBURBS"
>dem platform is high tax and anti gun
>suburb residents are moderately intelligent and can deduce high taxes are bad along with anti 2a viewpoints
"We got this in the bag"
No, you dont. The democratic party will fade into obscurity after hillshithead loses the presidency for the 4th time.

I don't think you guys really understand what a shtf scenario would really bring.To be fair a lot of people on the right don't either. A "civil war" in this day and age wouldn't resemble an old school war at all. There would be some people using uniforms but for most people their uniform would be racial. In such a conflict there wouldn't be guys forming up and meeting on a battlefield, everywhere would be a battlefield. Think of hundreds or thousands of DC sniper attacks across the country. Picture shitloads of ied's on the interstate and rail lines. Massive spikes in home invasions as nig's and spic's take advantage of the chaos to go rob the rich suburbs and neighborhoods. Numerous robberies and rapes from all sides against everyone. Poisonings at cafeterias the "enemy" frequents and a hundred times as many school shootings. All the while the overstretched police and military try to contain things and protect critical infrastructure like power plants and industrial site's. It would be absolute hell for the left and the right. Sadly with the way things are and the antiwhite shit only growing this may lead to a better outcome for the right and whites than the status quo. Be worried fellow user's, be very worried.

>using an example from a time when straight white men fought other straight white men as an indicator of what will happen in a conflict of straight white men vs soibois spics and niggers

wtf the elections have been over for 20 fucking days how is this happening?!

>What do
Watch Nancy Pelosi stonewall the newly elected radicals in her party who want to bring the government to a halt to investigate Drumpf.

so canada is republican?

You have to run what works in the area. You simply cannot run the Jow Forums approved politician in certain areas. If you can't handle that, deal with the eat being dem locked. You aren't getting very far with a Roy Moore candidate in some areas. You must run the candidate that works for that area, even if it means that candidate has to be anti-Trump on some issues.

The best thing that happened in this election is that most of the never trumpers are gone now.

>French revolution
The French revolution wasn't impressive because the 'rurals' beat out the 'urbans', the 3rd estate was 97% of the country no doubt they were going to win vs the fucking monarchy. What was impressive is what came after, which has nothing to do with urban vs rural. Do they seriously teach you no history in the U.S?

>I appreciate you're willing to fight for what you believe in, or at least least you purport to be. But it'll be hard for you to curb stomp anyone with a couple lead slugs buried in your chest.

You'll do nothing but sit on your guns like you always do, until even the farmers in Alabama are leftists

And a lot of the pro-Trump people in suburban districts are also gone. The GOP lost all of the OC, because the republicans in the OC felt they could just play Trump cock sucker and it would work out, even though the county voted against Trump. Thanks to this arrogance, they lost a county they have held for 8 decades

Orange county was lost because its filled with spics. A bunch of neocons pushing dead bush era bullshit and various assholes that didn't like Trump because the chamber of commerce likes illegals are no loss the party. Those are the same people that stopped most of Trumps legislative agenda from passing into law over the last two years, not the dems. The vast majority of seats lost were never trumpers and good riddance. A party that fights among itself is not an effective governing force as the dems in the house are rapidly figuring out with their own little tea party tier rebellion.

>The GOP lost all of the OC, because the republicans in the OC felt they could just play Trump cock sucker

They lost for the same reason they lost everywhere. Demographics. Was also made worse from liberal influence from LA county trickling into OC. Had nothing to do with Trump

ok fag boy.

Can't wait until the war starts and we get to cut off the city's food supply.

LOL demographics in Dana Rorbachers district shifted 30 points in two years causing him to lose

LOL

Attached: IMG_20180919_120654.jpg (500x736, 131K)

Who the hell cares. Y’all act like it’s some tragedy when dems win. Even if red does win, it’s scum like Ted cruz who would unironically sacrifice their children for Israel. Trump actually did this and literally gave his daughter away to the jews. Stop pretending like republicans winning would have done anything.

Did they unironically manage to """find""" enough votes to steal 13 seats? The fuck America.

Agree with this post

You guys don't think it could have something to do with the GOP raising taxes on CA who already pays by far the most federal income tax as part of their "tax cut" plan?

Attached: 1543151063478m.jpg (584x1024, 96K)

lmao nice

Fine lets do this. Lets look at the last two census totals for Orange county California and see whats changed from 18 years ago. Asians are up almost 40%. Asians in Cali ofc vote overwhelmingly democratic like they do most everywhere else. Niggers are up 6%. Mutts and misc shitskins are up 12%. Whites are down slightly. But wait there's more. Spics are not treated as a separate race. According to this spics are up 15.69%. As usual one would expect most of these spics to be classed as white. Whats happening is actual European whites are leaving and being replaced by spics while a flood of other shitskins also moves in to OC. Now these are the 2000-2010 numbers. What do you think has happened in the 8 years since? Do you think whites have stormed into OC enmasse and reversed this trend or do you think open borders, illegal loving commifornia has only gotten less white since then?

Attached: Orange county CA census.png (1920x1080, 187K)

FPBP

This is true freedom!!! I can't wait to die for Israel!!!
:^)

>whats changed from 18 years ago
I stopped right there as Dana Rorbacher won his last 4 elections with over 60% of the vote (64% in 2014!) there was no reason to read further about 20 years ago.

2 years

20 point swing

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

>stopped right there
Ofc you did because the concept of data analysis is beyond you.

Guessing dark red is new gains by Republicans and dark blue are gains by Democrats. Damn we rights got mad gains in Minnesota. Rare occasion to see so much red there.

lol "It's already a blue state, what are they gonna do?"

>fag can't stop thinking about muh dik

Who cares, either way congress is full of welfare queens who do nothing but agree every year to waste our money on stupid shit that isn't us. Congress needs to be gassed.

word only have the power you let them, retard

>muh dana rorbacher

While 40 seats is impressive it's not out of the ordinary either.

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (705x874, 73K)

Democrats acting like fucking idiots in the thread. Faggots thinking they will get anything than a hammer smacked on their head.
Anarchists supporting big corporate agendas.
Yeah looks like it will be a two term Trump.

>1. Trump isn't a republican.

this talking point is getting old

Trump is a democrat from 30 years ago. Is that what it means to be republican today? Kinda.

Well put. Some people here are just begging for a civil war and don't know just how bad it could be. If there's a way to stabilize things nonviolently, that is 100% the better option.

amp.wsbtv.com/news/politics/democrats-could-gain-40-house-seats-as-gop-rep-falls-behind-in-california/878970028

Not likely, those people are leaving cali

>And you guys wonder why they're trying to remove the 2nd.
normal every day anti-gun lefties just think guns are bad and want them gone to protect people (in general)

Elite democrats want the population disarmed as a powerplay and that's all.

If there are no guns for citizens to defend themselves with (or they're cut down to a minimal number) then they can take over the country and do whatever they want.

NeverTrumpers BTFO

>Still counting seats three weeks later
>These seats predictably fall to Demoshits by the thinnest margins

Why is this allowed?

I don't think this is the Dems cheating. I always thought they were just a bunch of lazy bastards who couldn't be bothered waiting in line or registering to vote in advance, so of course they'd do last-minute mail and provisional ballots that take an eternity to count and verify.