When did it become acceptable for niggers to get so uppity?

When did it become acceptable for niggers to get so uppity?

He was raised in the south when they would hang niggers for even looking a white man in the eye now he’s calling the president a motherfucker the 1964 civil rights act came into place so was it the 70’s where niggers quickly realized white men lost their balls?
Nobody in his comments told him to put his spear down & chill out

Attached: B3421BD6-D74E-4D89-BD1A-BC7A7FD8F11F.jpg (750x729, 119K)

Why do you pay attention or care what some Jew screen nigger has to say about anything?

Will you fucking whiny babies in the Loser Belt ever get over losing the Civil War? YOU LOST. DEAL WITH IT.

Yea! Hillary won in 2016

Fuck trump and fuck you too pussy

Maybe someone should remind him how the government works.
Even if Mexico pays for the wall, we can't begin construction without a budget amended.
If Democrats deny a budget, no matter who pays for the wall, then we still can't build the wall.

God damnit I'm tired of this low-IQ bullshit. Anyone that defends Democrats is an NPC.

>muh hillary
It’s been 2 fucking years! Get over it already. What has trump done to make OUR lives, not billionaires lives, better? Jack shit. Wake the fuck up, cultist.

Attached: 2B7350B0-FB7D-4B88-8825-FD66A3CBC689.jpg (864x1536, 321K)

Fuck you nigger it’s coming

LOL at bald dude who's biggest accomplishment is being known as the guy who says "mutha fucka bix nud dat"

Only thing coming is black in your dream girl while you shitpost here, incel

Niggers are gonna kill you one day and they don’t care how tolerant you are

Look I found the jew! How about Mexico builds their own damn wall? WTF, why should we build the wall on American land, when Mexico is the whole reason we need a wall in the first place? No the wall gets built by mexico on mexican land, then we don't to fund it or have the eminent domain fight here.

What an unironic faggot you must be.

He has a point though: Why isn't Mexico paying for the wall?

>hollywood house nigger barks

why does he rape kids?

STFU shill Trump is a legend

>American making Mexicans do things for them...

Way to be part of the problem.

Best to ignore modern-day actors when they opine on something they know nothing about.

we (the taxpayer) pay for the wall getting built and mexico pays it back either in cash or cut aid

Nice post CIA

Based sam

haha fuck trump amirite guys

Yes! Epic ownage! Samuel L Jackson is a major badass!

Attached: E8E22597-1ED1-4226-8A83-4DDBFC16D65B.jpg (205x246, 28K)

He just another hate-filled nigger and he got rich by saying "motherfucker" alot.

It became acceptable when you elected a cuck.

Attached: ecb111frt -- 55 -- uur111smi'.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

This nigger isn’t even a good actor. He’s just Samuel L. Jackson in everything he does.

Buck nigger best not be talking to our President that way. That black faggot helped ruin Star Wars. He wasn’t even in any good shit, as we all know Tarantino is a hack.

>Mexico will pay for it
>we will leave to canada if trump wins
Well isnt that funny, people lie

I have horrible hemorrhoids and I’m only 21. I thought only old people got them.

Attached: 13F1D3A3-A442-4A8B-B3F7-60F19384F179.png (1070x601, 507K)

I'm curious to know how many kids/women Sam Jackson's diddled against their will.

We could litterally build it with the money that would have gone to tariffs with Mexico before the new NAFTA, Mexico litterally would be paying for it but jews want that money to go elsewhere instead.

When you decided to elect a bigger jew-lover and friend of Israel.
What have your president accomplished in these two years? Nothing and two more years will not change that fact.

He thinks he's one of the tough guys he plays in movies and not an actor who sucked Jew dick to get a part as 'Hold Up Man' in Coming to America.

Attached: Gimp.gif (320x240, 45K)

Keep loving niggers who hate you for your white skin you cuckold faggot

You aren’t down pussy

That means you've already used your butt as much as an old person has

Spicy.

SAMUEL L. JACKSON

Mark Sullivan/WireImage

Before he was chasing down snakes on the plane, Sam Jackson was chasing down that crack pipe. During his time as a struggling actor, when he was in his 40s, Jackson was heavy with the drugs, which included crack. Luckily for him, his family got him clean and he went on to make many great movies, including the one where he chases down snakes on a plane.

He's got a point though

And you were born in a time when the dumb fuckin shit you're spewing was a century out of date and is entirely deserving of a round through the head, but here you are saying it anyway, huh.

Jackson accused Trump of running a campaign based on “hate” in a recent interview with the Hollywood Reporter.

He later told Jimmy Kimmel: “If that motherf—ker becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”

Mace Dindu

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-27-01-45-39.png (895x538, 293K)

cringe

Sambo used to be a crack addict

>When did it become acceptable for niggers to get so uppity?

When your women got on their knees and started sucking their thicc dicks.

Fucking nigger

ha ha ha that was a well meme’d you Shelby showed rhar racist

>According to a 2012 profile in The New York Times, Jackson was born in Washington and saw his father just twice in his lifetime.
Top Kek. Somebody bully him with this on his Twitter.

Attached: F8EBC74B-E045-439E-85DA-F37DA6975404.jpg (800x1200, 82K)

He was a terrorist that held administrators at gunpoint in order to 'end' segregation.

i wonder how many Jews have shot their load down his throat?

Hollywood celebrities have really no room to talk about politics or how people should live. Its a shit place full of assholes.

>holly jew have no room
>jewtube e-celebs do

the state of Jow Forums

Given them jobs and tax cuts. But this doesn‘t affect you since you‘re a jobless, low IQ lauy bum who needs father Bernie to steal from white people and give it to you just because.

The angry black man in the movie can't even play another character in tweets.

The March issue of Ebony magazine included a refreshingly honest, if not rather despicable, interview with actor Samuel L Jackson. In the article Jackson, admitted voting for President Obama only because of the color of his skin stating: ““I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people – because they look like them. That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.” Translation; it’s okay for me to judge a man by the color of his skin because that’s what others do.

The New York Post republished additional telling statements from Jackson including (“N” word redacted):

“When it comes down to it, they wouldn’t have elected a [bleep]. Because, what’s a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain’t scary at all. [Bleeps] don’t have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don’t let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?’ I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ’cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected.”

It is remarkable that Samuel Jackson and fellow actor Morgan Freeman had the gall to last year publicly choose the Tea Party of being racist. Mr. Jackson, if you want to understand racism, try looking in the mirror.

That is called free speech you hypocritical crypto-commie.

Attached: DuHastSmack.gif (315x177, 985K)

Anakin basically turns evil because the 1 bigger jedi tries to go vigilante mode on Palpatine. George Lucas knows. Only ever cast 2 niggers and they're both traitors. You're right he plays the same role in every fucking movie. No I can't stop yelling then I would require the ability to act!

One of the opinionated idiots in Pedo Wood today Samuel ‘Fuck’ L Jackson. Once again ole drunk Mace Windu opens his rectum of ignorance under his nose to spew his stupidity all over the world, betwixt the corn in the feces which is hypocrisy.

Oh yes, lets get to it people. Old dim wit Samuel tweeted his ignorance with parody of pulp fiction at Brett Kavanaugh. Also Samuel Stupid ass declared Brett a lying Frat boy before all the facts came in, well that’s typical of Bitch made Samuel L that should not surprise anyone.

When the facts came in that cleared Brett, that Christine Bitch face is a lair and Brett was not even at the party. Ole stunt cock Samuel makes an Apology to Frat Boys.

Samuel L Hypocricy

A guy by the name of Jim Treacher put Samuel the shit talker in his place by posting picture of Samuel with Kevin Spacey and that fat ugly turd Harvey Weinstein.

Kevin Spacey has a huge case load of sex assault and one involving a minor

Harvey Wienstein, who’s becoming the poster child for sexual assault aka kind dirty dick slater in my book.

For those who might be libturd and don’t believe me…Check this out what good ole Treacher posted then. It looks like ole Samuel L. Jackson is chest slamm’n brothers with true rape frat boy pedo wood pros to me..

To Samuel Jackson.

Sam do America a favor and retire, when you’re infront of the camera and the world to see you set educated ebony American men back a good forty years. In addition just take your Illuminati money and get out of the lime light because nothing up lifting or intelligent flies out of your mouth.

Attached: FA938681-1107-4933-B5D2-9C794D4C7183.jpg (500x400, 84K)

TONTO DIKEH, ILLUMINATI MEMBER HAS SATAN IN HER VIDEO
TONTO DIKEH, ILLUMINATI MEMBER HAS SATAN IN HER VIDEO
Many people would have seen Tonto Dikeh display Illuminati poses which may look like she is just doing it for fun trying to generate controversy.

Just like Samuel L Jackson & Tonto Dikeh are displaying here.

Tonto Dikeh has picture of Satan appear in her video called HI.
If you have seen her video HI, you surely saw the horned picture of the devil appear but did not know that you saw it.
It appears on the screen for less than a second and to see it you really need to know what you are looking for or expecting to see to see it.

We spotted the demonic figure in her video just like we spotted D'BANJ display the Illuminati sign which he vehemently denies

When someone includes the devil in there video it shows that the person has really gone into satan worship .
Tonto Dikeh is not just displaying Illuminati symbols for fun, she has truly sold her soul to the devil for money.

Just like the bible said that the root of all evil is the love of money, TD has gone into satanic worship to make money.

Attached: ACE46087-317A-439F-8184-D2D617FBD94D.jpg (559x403, 83K)