How come there's all these massive migrant caravans coming now under Trump?

I thought he was going to crack down on this. It's getting worse than ever.

Attached: trump shit face.jpg (236x330, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-undocumented-immigrants-tower-demolish-724845
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you suck moose cock?

It's all scripted.

illegal crossing is down like 40% you inbred retard

NGOs are organizing these, and it's difficult to attack these NGOs without looking anti-semetic

not anymore

that's some old ass fake news

Republicans are all about big business and big business is all about importing cheap brown labor

this

PRESIDENT TRUMP HIRED UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS FOR $4 AN HOUR FOR DEMOLITION PROJECT: COURT DOCS
newsweek.com/trump-undocumented-immigrants-tower-demolish-724845

Attached: 714FE6C1-0C1B-4884-A9B7-0437519CC781.jpg (1125x1564, 388K)

How hard is it to have soldiers BTFO the caravan
Whats the hold up?

Attached: so_tiresome.jpg (625x415, 34K)

It happened regularly under obongo too. You just never (((heard))) about it.

based truth nuke

Obama was literally tougher ob immigration than Trump. Optics are everything though

THATS WRONG THO. I ACCIDENTALLY HIT CAPS BUT IM TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND RETYPE WHAT I'VE ALREADY TYPED.

Attached: bb.png (680x2414, 417K)

Trump is making America great again, so naturally lots of people are trying to come here.

I've heard on Spanish Radio that the caravans are paid by the Venezuelan government. Some others say that it was a plan by Trump all along to get the American public riled up against illegal immigration and by not letting any of them through screwing over the Mexican government and the Mexican people. Sooner or later the Mexicans are gonna snap and they'll start committing atrocities against the central Americans and they'll get called out for racism. This new leverage the Trump administration would get from something like that would help him to build the wall quicker and paid for partly by the Mexican government that would have no choice in the matter as they would be completely raided by the central American vermin.

Yeah because 3/4 of it just settled in Mexico City and didn't bother continuing on. The ones that did come to the border filled out the forms and waited and applied for asylum as per our typical decades long boring process, without all the pants shitting and waving guns around like fucking fearful terrified panicking villagers with pitchforks an torches. Fucking pussies.

I know optics get the poo here but it's important to remember that lefties are drooling, emotionally sustained retards. Imagine the backlash from a coalition of lefties, boomers and various other retards like libertarians or anarchists of some other stripe. Gunning down crowds of brownies, women and children or not, you're fucked coming election day. I imagine there would be some sort of impeachment preceding for whoever gave the ok before elections came around anyway. Then BAM, you've lost the seat of power and any hope of incremental creep back to the good old days.

It’s the Soros

Attached: BC8BA9F9-3C9D-4F82-B853-210DA92ACD1A.jpg (1125x694, 188K)

Woah im not suggesting gunning them down but a simple rounding them up and sending them to the othersides.
Besides i heard most of the caravan are men, if not all men.
I dont know a solution that can satisfy both trumps voter base and the leftists.

They're funded by Trump to use as puppet enemies. That's why you see them getting paid. If there isn't a noticeable threat you need to make one to garner attention from the people.

Attached: 1542613354999.jpg (600x791, 41K)

Sorry, maybe there's something wrong with me. I assumed BTFO meant mowing them down. Yeah, they mostly are men, but there are enough women and children to make a pretty thick frontline, so it'll look bad either way. If you go in with batons and zip-ties, you're going to still get bad optics. Right now, what they're doing is probably the best option as it stands; just stand around and push them back over the border when they try to rush it.

I mean, it won't solve its self fast and it's possible that it won't be enough in the future, but idk man. I suppose you going to in and start rounding them up. It won't end up with impeachment preceding at least. Doesn't mean you get reelected though.

this

>THATS WRONG THO. I ACCIDENTALLY HIT CAPS BUT IM TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND RETYPE WHAT I'VE ALREADY TYPED.

THATS WRONG THO. That's wrong tho

You worked more you dumb cunt.

Not really.

don't u have millions of foreign workers in your country?

Trump cut all funding to Latin America. There were extensive development plans under Obama to support healthcare, economy, and government with A-Grade US knowledge. He did this both because he wanted to send a signal of: I put America first! and because he hates Obamacare, but could not get rid of it, so he started with Obama/Dem foreign aid.

Then he did not act presidential and build bridges between nations, but catered to his lowest denominator fanbois with visions of a Berlin wall, and talking big boy deals to force Mexico to pay for it. Mexico was like: Fuck no! You can go to hell with your immigration bullshit. Then Trump was like: You guys are all ugly beaner rapists and shit. And that sets the mood to just form a caravan and start throwing rocks like a new Gaza strip at the American border with little kids in scarfes throwing rocks at US high school kids in combat gear. The best way to pay an entire military industrial complex, is to turn your border situation to shit.

So he is gonna crack down on it, but he wants to make it big and bulbous.

It's Over

Global Famine Day™ can't come soon enough.

Attached: 2030-population-declines-following-economic-collapse.jpg (600x492, 52K)

They were coming before the Jewish media just wasnt telling you

Call in the WARTHOGZZZZZ

It was already proven to be Jewish funded.

Remember Obama’s (((unaccompanied minors))) that came in by the tens of thousands and qualified for DACA with no proof of ID?

At least Trump isn’t tolerating this shit.

Attached: 0AD01C83-3D0A-4A1B-B8BB-765D20539BF0.png (640x480, 617K)

Yeah, because people are supplying them with incentives (money, etc) to drag their ass up there.
This isn't a natural migration.