High Functioning Sociopaths

I have a visceral hatred of most progressive politics (anti whites, extreme feminists, predatory homosexuals) which is strange because I’m a fag. I am also pretty certain that I’m a sociopath.

Do you think that being redpilled is worth feeling like an outcast or are we just destined to be like this because we are sociopathic?

Attached: A3FD932F-AED9-4FFB-9674-637BB90B9383.jpg (414x265, 34K)

Yes.

Sometimes people like pretending they are sociopath because this would let them avoid emotional hurt from abuse in the past.

>feeling like an outcast
You just pointed out that you're not a sociapath. You're probably just autistic.

Attached: 1541055524865.png (948x928, 724K)

Attached: 74A37E1B-0D47-4503-9FC8-E0340CDCD05F.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

I'm not a sociopath.

if ur a sociopath and on Jow Forums and not serial killing jews you should kill urself asap

Attached: 1540527983670.jpg (1200x844, 205K)

You wouldn't care about our answers if you were a sociopath.

What's a person who lacks cognitive empathy like an autist but also lacks affective empathy like a sociopath?

a nigger

Holy shit this hits close to home.

Do you feel empathy for small, furry animals?

Sexuality is at least somewhat plastic. If you’re not too gay you could probably condition yourself into being straight again.

Also being gay isn’t that bad if you don’t evangelize or try to break down the nuclear family by pushing poz.

10/10

Attached: 1543106365108.jpg (508x700, 279K)

1. You don't sound like a sociopath, just immature in some way. Kinda like you're struggling.

2. If you are conservative, then find like-minded and positive individuals. You're probably surrounded by know-nothings who think they're cool or smart.

3. If you're in college or university, R.I.P. That environment can be aids to some people.

>Also being gay isn’t that bad if you don’t evangelize or try to break down the nuclear family by pushing poz.
easy there, Elton.

Attached: 0149jf9.jpg (960x719, 78K)

Growing pains.

You'll grow out of it.

>caring about feelings toward you
>being a sociopath
pick only one

>we (2x)
Poor lonely """sociopath""" wants to feel like he's part of a group. Just kys you cringy nerd.

Most gays are agents of the left. They feel that the gay identity is tied to being a rabid leftist. It is theoretically possible that someone could like taking up the ass and not want to destroy society.

Homosexuality is comorbid with other mental illnesses, trauma, or abnormal childhood. maybe in the absence of leftist propaganda most gays would still attack society.

All that matters is what's correct and good for the human race long term.

Homosexuality is a pathology in it of itself. Coupled with sociopathy; this user definitely deserves the gas chamber.

>One post by this ID

Why don't one of you faggots explain the newfriends about shilling tactics? Especially those about divisionary cockgobble spew and slidethreads?
>Someone tell me whats happening and where the good thread is plox

There, there, brother anons. I hope you guys find some good rest tonight, and know that others out here have survived what you are going through. I hope you guys find the strength you need to overcome the obstacles you face.

Attached: 1542778277096.png (1080x1073, 839K)

>high functioning
>not autism

>british
>gay
>high probability atheist
You subconsciously recognize the pseudo-religious overtones of Progressivism. View them as a cult and it makes a lot more sense.

Sociopathy is a spectrum, just like autism.
I've done good deeds in my life but if I was judged on my whole life I would be labeled a sociopath.

The main difference between the autism spectrum and sociopathic spectrum is one is asocial and one is anti-social.

nigger how many times are you going to make this thread

Attached: 1542013791997.jpg (993x505, 81K)

You are edgelord :DDD
more like they have no good personality developed out because of being asocial and then they just want to be something special

>tfw in that sweetspot between ENTP and INTP

Life is...decent

>predatory homosexuals) which is strange because I’m a fag.

GL with that self hatred.

what is a person who has cognitive empathy, affective empathy. But for some reason seems to have a hard time getting the most basic concepts of unspoken rules of society and common sense? this combined with a geeky-obsessive personality and the emotional spectrum of a naive child with imagination.

Attached: Whatisman.gif (500x322, 387K)

im not a sociopath(i can feel empathy) but a couple doctors have told me i have ASPD. I dont hate people very much i just behave in antisocial ways, like stealing and attacking people

The problem isn't that you're sociopathic. It's that you're a lazy autist. You can be redpilled and still be a functioning, social member of society. It just takes a little self control

>Homosexuality is comorbid with other mental illnesses, trauma, or abnormal childhood. maybe in the absence of leftist propaganda most gays would still attack society.
This. Absence of leftist propaganda isn't enough, they would need far-right propaganda specifically designed for them.

You're confused about terms. The people you mention are sociopaths.