>He doesn't know about the Korherr Report
>He doesn't know about the Einsatzgruppen reports
>He doesn't know about the Stroop Report
>He doesn't know about Goebbels' Diary
>He doesn't know about Josef Hell's interview with Adolf Hitler
>He doesn't know about Viktor Brack's letter to Heinrich Himmler
>He doesn't know about Erhard Wetzel's letter to Hinrich Lohse
>He doesn't know about the Höfle Telegram
>He doesn't know the World Almanac estimates for the world Jewish population were using pre-war data until 1949
>He doesn't know the masturbation machine meme comes from a fictional book written by an Australian in 2004
>He doesn't know about the mass graves full of ash and bone fragments in Treblinka
>He doesn't know that it takes about 10x as much Hydrogen cyanide to kill lice as it does to kill humans
>He doesn't know that gas chambers are still used today in the US to execute death row inmates
>He thinks Historians claim that all 6 million Jews were gassed
>He thinks the Soviet propaganda figure of 4 million deaths in Auschwitz was ever taken seriously or used for the total 6 million death toll (and that it only counted Jews)
>He thinks the swimming pool at Auschwitz was used by Jewish inmates
>He thinks the Red Cross figure is meant to reflect the total death count of the Holocaust and that they were given access to all of the concentration camps and death camps, not just Theresienstadt which was a Potemkin village build as propaganda
>He doesn't know about all the references to 4, 5, and 7 million Jews that are also made in various newspaper articles and that the estimated population of Russia was 4-7 million during the time they were published meaning 6 million estimates were bound to pop up now and then, which are then deceptively cherry picked by revisionists

I could go on, but you get the idea (also 2k limit). Do some unbiased research and look into both sides before blindly accepting Stormtards' lies.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
archive.is/ekDNb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

the real redpill is the holocaust did happen and was entirely justified

Even I if I could make research, I couldn't tell anyone.
Because in my country if you say that holocauste didn't happen the way it did, you are prosecuted and charged for negationnism according to the Gayssot act of the 1st July 1972, facing 2000-300000 € fees and one month in prison.

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 5E2644BA-4F33-468E-98EB-5671C08FAC47.jpg (600x600, 95K)

>He doesn't know the masturbation machine meme comes from a fictional book written by an Australian in 2004

Initially everybody claimed that that book was true and then the Jews backtracked when they realised that everybody was laughing at them. They've spent the last 14 years trying to buy up and destroy the copies.

test

spbp

>He cares about the holocaust™
>1940's dead Jews are relevant in 2000's
>Taxpayers must pay for new holocaust™ museums every year all over the world until the end of time

Attached: 1537848503365.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

>He thinks Historians claim that all 6 million Jews were gassed

historians never claimed that, jews claimed that but they quickly lowered it to 4mln and after USSR collapsed they lowered it even more because it was fucking riddiculous and jews already got paid. and historians can't tell anything, those who did went to prisons and cant be historians anymore

Attached: a223.jpg (548x512, 64K)

This completely and utterly BTFOs Jow Forums.....

Im literally shaking right now

>He doesn't know about the mass graves full of ash and bone fragments in Treblinka
>He doesn't know that it takes about 10x as much Hydrogen cyanide to kill lice as it does to kill humans
>He doesn't know that gas chambers are still used today in the US to execute death row inmates

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why don't the gas chambers used to kill inmates in the US have wooden doors?

based jew

>Himmler's posen speech
You mean the one where he's broadcasting on the radio about "we don't talk about it, but here's our big secret"? Find a copy that didn't come from British intelligence.

Holocaust happened indeed and it will be repeated as germans haven't completed the goal.

Show me the mass graves at Treblinka full of ash and bones.

Muh Posen Speech

archive.is/ekDNb

Attached: Holocaust-TheLudingtonDailyNews-April1993-HimmlersPosenspeech-Ausrottungextirpation_zps5f0e7672.jpg (296x480, 60K)

Y'know, I'm glad some of you Jews haven't fallen for all this "Holocaust" rubbish

Attached: 2018-11-27-000845_1084x433_scrot.png (1084x433, 114K)

Also, where did the Six Million figure come from? It was reported by the New York Times before the first camps were liberated.
Also, you apparently did no research on the earlier figures or you would have discovered that the "give money to the poor holocausted Jews" fund raising efforts started long before WWII.

Attached: 1512370832288.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

>He shills for the jew on the internet
What are you getting out of this, Schlomo?

Notice his first 10 or so points are all a "speech" or interview or something someone said or written down. There's never any physical evidence that isn't completely laughable like a pile of shoes or a box of jewelry.

>>He doesn't know the masturbation machine meme comes from a fictional book written by an Australian in 2004

Attached: 1506496700400.png (357x371, 217K)

Thissssssssss.

>Is 4 inches enough to satisfy
KEK

it is unironically

Masturbation machines? What fucking book is this?

Yeah it probably is but still kek

Be me, a 32 yo Oxford Graduate, job running several several joint ventures, house in Oxfordshire, wife at 23, 3 kids, gorgeous wife, minor royal.

Was introduced to Evola by my professor at University, a 6 foot 4 redhead of old Anglo stock, wife is 6 foot, our kids will have high IQs, be tall, thin and athletic.

Without doxing myself, I spent years becoming highly fluent in German, and my thesis was on the collective unconscious of the Germanic people's of Europe and the textualisation of grounding mythos.

Anyway I thrust myself into the movement and was baffled by the holocaust revisionism. I then spent 2 years going through the archive and actually reading where as you say, the masturbation machine stuff came from etc and quite frankly mocked any revisionists.

After a few months a leading figure in the German natsoc movement sag me down and said:

"The revisionism has two purposes for two types. The low iq whites buy it because they can be persuaded of anything, it inoculated them against racial guilt and slave morality.

For the culture creators within our ranks, those with the right breeding, it is a device for us to mimic liberal bourgeois morality, to say yes it would be terrible to gas racial enemies, but I don't think we did. The truth is, we know we did, where we disagree is that morality should stop the Volk defending their interests. Jews subvert, pull apart and destroy. By denying the Shah we subvert the Jewish narrative".

In other words every high iq proud fascist knows we tried to eradicate Jewry, we failed. But promoting revisionism is important because most humans are dumb and most whites too are dumb. Getting the dumb masses to believe it never happened is a huge subversion to their slave morality that has infected europeans.

>minor royal

At least make your bait believable you dumb cunt

I'm talking like 70 people need to die before her count gets near that velvet chair, friend.

I feel like a retard just for reading his post

You better get to work then.

Attached: 1543198707006.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

what really happened

Attached: 1513447881726.png (900x742, 312K)

Neither do you, because Rachel Auerbach didn't think to take pictures of the rotting limbs she described in her report

How often have they made you go to Yad Vashem?

shit happened to jews
it wasn't a holocaust
and of course NOTHING AT ALL happened to American jews.

Attached: american jews.jpg (430x315, 30K)

i believe this