America continues to be the only country to land on Mars

Why is that? Why can’t Europe, Russia, China, Japan, India, Israel into Mars landings? Are you even a superpower without a successful Mars landing mission?

Attached: E35393E1-8107-455D-96F8-B5F59A97F419.png (1024x1024, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_TV_camera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars
theregister.co.uk/2011/11/28/phobos_grunt_conspiracy_theories/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_of_the_universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is not the only nations to land on mars, it's the only nations to land on mars with the rover intact.

There is literally only 1 superpower.

Looks legit.

Country
>europe
Kys memeflag

Same thing. Crashing stuff into Mars isn’t an accomplishment.

===STATUS===
Earth: Pooed
Moon: Pooed
Mars: Pending...

Attached: B0FC95FF-B35E-40C9-B101-6296581191DC.jpg (1242x1535, 372K)

The lander began transmitting to the Mars 3 orbiter 90 seconds after landing.[7] After 20 seconds, transmission stopped for unknown reasons.

So it landed successfully. First. That it got killed by static storm discharge is besides the point.

Mars belongs to the United States, so does the Moon. Come to think of it, Earth belongs to us as well.

>Why does America continue to be the only country to land on Mars?

Hollywood movie sets

Attached: How.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

europe may as well be a single country. they dont do anything anyways

The country which launched Mars 3 disintegrated in 1990/1991.

nice try but the moon is rightful American clay fuck off we are full, and we use toilets here.

This, we already claimed it.

>the camera was mounted there and controlled by commands from the ground to tilt, pan, and zoom in and out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_TV_camera

Idk

Because you idiots are the only ones dumb enough to fund nasa to send a roomba to mars.

be funny if musk sent a bot up there and found it and fixed it.
i could see him doing something like that for laughs.

you cheap ass cunt lol

>Camera mounted on the Moon with a communication time delay of about 2 seconds PLUS mechanical latency, manages to PERFECTLY track, zoom and pan to film departing module
> Same perfect camera never used again to take pictures of the moonsky or anything else.
>NASA NEVER produces any pictures of the moonsky.
Sad!

Attached: same_position.gif (600x447, 194K)

from earth? with a 2 second delay? that seems strange they would bother...

>>Camera mounted on the Moon with a communication time delay of about 2 seconds PLUS mechanical latency, manages to PERFECTLY track, zoom and pan to film departing module

Watch a documentary. The guy who did the camera operating for the departure shot trained for it a long time. He just had to know A. when are they launching to go through the motions.

Canada helped...a little.

Because majority of the probes that get sent to Mars never reach the destination. Landing on Mars is one of the most failure prone endevours there is. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars

RUSSIA IS GOING TO CHECK WHETHER YOU FAGGOTS ACUTALLY LANDED ON THE MOON OR WAS IT A JEW LIE JUST LIKE IRAQ WMDs

Attached: 69387BE6-0700-4B7B-B4A7-3028A2BA979E.jpg (857x1596, 519K)

Every US Mars mission succeeded since 1999. No failures in close to a dozen US missions.

that would be fucking sweet

Beagle 2 made it intact in 2003

USA blows them up with HAARP theregister.co.uk/2011/11/28/phobos_grunt_conspiracy_theories/

I have a sea front condo, it's beautiful, it's ONLY $20,000 just for (You). Wire the money over and it's yours. Don';t worry this is true and the condo is in Ohio, so it is easy to get to.

Attached: run-to-the-border.png (1024x1024, 1.02M)

Very suspicious

I saw him go through the motions in mission control. He was sweating like a pig.

>British dog lander
No, it’s dead.

That is Australia.

Have you sent the money?

Attached: Hi Tech.jpg (2028x2048, 521K)

it's dead now, yes. It landed before you were born

It would prob bankrupt Russia.

Becase you stole all the good space nazis from us :(

Attached: 1ADCEA22-8D09-4ED6-81A1-C32246A7C7FE.png (499x495, 223K)

The Soviet Union sent a lot of shit to Mars.

Russia is just going to lie like they do daily about the manlet clown doing karate with Steven Seagall

>wireless internet blows dick all over the world.
>nasa has wireless internet so good it can transmit signals to the fucking moon and mars with little to no delay.

Makes sense.

Doesn't look like anything actually landed on the surface.

SPORTS IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY

(((space exploration)))

I mean... Yeah... How many sporting leagues have undergone allegations of bribery, cheating, match fixing, etc?

>We
Look spic, at no point were you included or even mentioned in space exploration.

>little to no delay.

is this what they say in flat earth conspiracy videos?

The Soviet Mars 3 lander in 1971 did make a soft landing and did send some data back.

"The lander began transmitting to the Mars 3 orbiter 90 seconds after landing.[7] After 20 seconds, transmission stopped for unknown reasons."

"A partial image (70 lines) was transmitted. Although this image appears to show the horizon and dark sky, the photograph was taken with a cycloramic camera." Pic related

Attached: Mars_3_Image.png (768x1024, 738K)

What's the point. on earth our societies are going through upheaval

I wish I came up with something like NASA and Mars rovers to funnel tax money into my bank account.

People really are gullible.

Society will always go through upheaval and until people are truly ready to implement a final solution that will not change. At least there is something to at least dream about beyond.

Attached: 2692636478671.jpg (900x1200, 329K)

Earth belongs to Islam thanks to ZOGmerica

fucking niggers are destroying the survival of the civilization, braindead chimps

>be poo in loo
WE MUST SAVE MONEY!
>LET GET RID OF TOILETS!!!

>Amertards are the only ones stupid enough to fall for this Jew scam.

Meamwhile, “Europeans” spend billions on a copy of the US GPS system, for no good reason whatsoever. And the project is already 6yrs behind schedule and 8 billions over the original budget.

>Europe... country... superpower
OP is definitely burger

NASA is fake.

Denmark had its first (((astronaut))) Iike two years ago. A Jew named Andreas Mogensen. Of course.
But we shouId not be spending money on such stuff when our country is so threatened by mass immigration and the EU and UN trying to remove our nationaI souvereignty.

what's the point when you guys are doing all the work and spending all the money for us?
also we all know you're only going there to try and find oil.

Hey guys, im not a rocket scientist co let me ask a question:
Why does the lander and its parts look so cheap and beat up?

Just look at it, the laft part--- rivets all over the place, with cracks on the top and it seems to be sealed up with duct tape.
And beneath it is a.... pancake type thing, looks all bent and fucked up.

Im not making fun of it, landing shit on Mars is cool, it just looks so fucking cheap, like kids built it in a shed.

Attached: kot.jpg (400x323, 21K)

As opposed to what "fake moon landings" nuts say, space agencies receive the end of the stick when it come to government budgets. Healthcare, Military, Social Security, Housing, Transportation, Education, for fucks sake Energy and Environment ALL receive much more money than NASA, The science sector only receives around 30 billion and NASA keeps 18.4 Billion.
Want to know why their rockets are so expensive? Look up the manufacturers
>Boeing
>Northrop
> a Boeing ad Lockheed love baby.
That's where all the money goes, hell their rockets are more expensive than NASA's budget. So whatever goes inside those rockets has to be: Light, Able to survive rough shit, inexpensive, and again tough, because not only does it has to survive re-entry and insane speeds, it also has to operate with scientific levels of accuracy afterwards for many, many days.
tldr: As long as it does the job right, looks mean jack shit.

Attached: total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 146K)

Cause white people.

>The science sector only receives around 30 billion and NASA keeps 18.4 Billion.

well that explains a lot, just a week ago USA just.... GAVE israel 38 BILLION dollars, thats twice the budget of NASA, lmao.

I guess if the retard americans didnt give every last penny to Tel-Aviv they'd be able to afford something better than a 10$ budget "rover" that doesnt even move and is sealed up with duct tape.

I wouldnt be surprised if the ching-chong chinese hivemind started to colonise this solar system with hundreds of ships and rovers in the next coming years.

What a shitty time to be alive for space exploration.

Attached: free gibs for israel.jpg (501x433, 65K)

>land on Mars

Are you sure it isn't MGM studios?

I mean it kind of is an accomplishment.
That's like saying shooting a rifle the distance of 2 miles isnt an accomplishment

maybe they'll visit your trailer next OP

Ever heard of the Great Filter? You are living it bud.

Thanks for putting my name on Mars America

USA USA USA

Attached: Capture.jpg (1310x538, 158K)

No, it's like shooting a hill 2 miles away and calling it an accomplishment while the other guy shoots and hits a target in the same hill.

>blindly believes something that is safe and popular
>calls others NPCs for not believing something safe and popular

Attached: braintied.png (645x729, 91K)

>Ever heard of the Great Filter?

never heard of it, actually.....

And the country in your meme flag disintegrated in 1865

There is only one superpower on this planet and that is you faggots.

Your aerospace industry is also the most advanced one. If USSR exists to this day, they may be able to compete with you but in this timeline you are invincible.

Attached: timg.jpg (1023x527, 101K)

Russia did it before you burgers.

It really puts the "alone in the universe" into perspective.

Attached: Great-Filter1.png (1292x918, 219K)

literally this kek

Poland designed and built a rover for NASA that is on Mars now.

This is not the darkest part of this universe. The most horrible thing is that we are going to be trapped in the local group since the universe expand too fast.

There are many stars out there but you will never be able to touch it.

Attached: timg.jpg (640x411, 101K)

All Soviet missions
>Launch failure, launch failure, spacecraft failure.
First American Attempt
>Succesfull
>mfw the closest Russians have gotten to a successful Mars mission was an European Satelite launched on a Basedus rocket and 20 seconds of gibberish.

Expanding into what?
What's the black stuff in your image

And who tied the knot??

Are you fucking kidding me, I can't say fucking basedus???

thats pretty depressing...
the current shit-show that is space exploration is only because of modern politics, if the human race really wanted it, we'd already have people on every planet in the milky way by now.

Its really fucking depressing,
Born to late to explore the Earth, born to early to explore the solar system, but born just in time to witness demographic civil wars with nigger all over the globe.

Attached: 1498123856760.png (913x766, 779K)

Hey, we landed Beagle 2 on Mars.

It just didn't survive the landing.

Attached: Help helper 213.png (680x637, 431K)

Fucking S_0_yus

yeah thats what i read about it, too.
Cool stuff.

> great filter
african immigration

America continues to be the only country with the keys to the backlot.

too much vodka

Attached: main-qimg-0f6b8b752defb71b031327e1b4b73833-c.jpg (2614x2066, 1.24M)

It doesn't really scare that much because if we somehow managed to survive enough to become space fairing, our own galaxy would be already quite the challenge to explore, by the time we master our own galaxy FTL or Warp tech should be as easy as launching a cube sat if not as easy as driving a ship.

Um...because the Arizona desert they film in is only in America?

because NASA is luring away all our experts with high salaries. That's what america is, a labour stealing country that would be dead without white immigrants. Americas only strength is tonnes of fake monopoly money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_of_the_universe

Please see this my dear friend. My English is not good enough to explain for you. Just remember this - we may never be able to leave Milky Way.

even the biggest, most ambitious sci-fi doesnt go bigger than 1 galaxy in their storytelling, because its just so god damn big.
i dont think we have to worry about galaxies flying apart from each other, i think every galaxy is on its own.

As with most human advancement, we need a conflict. But not any kind of conflict, a conflict with another species. The moment a bunch of alien niggers so much as threw a small asteroid towards earth, the entirety of the world's governments military would become space focused and with that would come new technologies and more space colonies. But even that is only achievable without Israel and kikes running the world, for they would convince us of trying to "communicate with them" while millions die.

even 1 galaxy is so unbelievably gigantic i dont think we'll ever run out of space in our own milky way.