Jow Forums I need your wisdom

I am a young college student exploring and trying to bolster, my right-wing views(ethnonat, bordering on natsoc at this point). I am trying to research new reading material but I don't trust Google to help(since they omit results and prop up leftists trash books). I need good books or journals on the following:

Gender/sexuality
Immigration and the Nation-state
The biology of Race
Fascism
Governance and Freedom vs Authority
Just leaving a reading list would be of immense help. Or even just telling me where to start looking would be of huge service.

I am lost and confused. I know that I want to preserve my race and Nation, but I have no idea where to start looking for right-wing or truthfully objective sources as opposed to the left-wing Uni-teir and (((objective))) sources that Google recommends. Please Jow Forums you gotta help me, I need to learn the truth in the sea of lies, but I have no idea where to begin.

Attached: thothentghronedwrites11.jpg (700x750, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hp04VmdRyoI&t=627s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try /his/. Jow Forums is hardly a reading sort of public. We just parrot meme statements from macro images, that's it.

I have you. Commencing dump of everything I have.

Attached: 1541182533021.jpg (4000x2000, 1018K)

Attached: 1541182750066.jpg (3672x3024, 1.38M)

(I strongly recommend The Way of Men)

Attached: 1541182795042.jpg (1215x3031, 817K)

Would /his/ take my question in earnest given the content? I don't want to post there just to get shouted down by moderates.

The filters on this website now make dumping impossible.

Attached: 1541183437514.jpg (2392x3348, 3.44M)

From my experience, /his/ has a good representation of the entire political spectrum, so I think you're good, brothero.

I have a few other compilations OP but it says I must wait a few minutes to post them.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

As we wait here is a small book (26 pages or so) called "Fate of Empires" that I thought was quite interesting regarding theNation State and its lifespan.

Attached: 1541183771541.jpg (4063x6657, 2.47M)

Attached: 1541183607131.jpg (2248x3442, 3.29M)

That should be enough for now. I have read several books from these lists but no where even close to all of them. Most can be found in PDF form for free online, I'm not sure what databases you can use in America.

Interesting chart that always provokes some thought from myself, maybe you can find some use for it as well.

Attached: 1541190518614.png (892x978, 232K)

Thank you based Polanbro. I will look into these. Do you have any specifics from these images that you prefer or consider to be the best?

Thanks, I may post there just to get extra suggestions.

Attached: happy frog.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Ancient Egyptians weren't White. They were like a weird mix of Southern Europeans and Levantines and did not cluster with Whites on PCA autosomal DNA plots.

Like I said I think "The Way of Men" is a MUST read for all young men in this day and age. It is pretty straight-forward but addresses the modern issue of masculinity. It is provoking in my opinion.

The "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius is another one of these books as well in a similar style and fashion. It is like a manual and come on it was written by Rome's greatest Emperor.

You will find the Racial style books mostly in the NSDAP books I provided but then again I have no real knowledge because I never expanded much into this topic. I have heard "Culture of Critique" is quite good but was always uncertain if it was just a meme or not.

I have read the book "For my Legionnaires" by Codreanu and also thought that was entirely moving and fits your interest of Fascism.
youtube.com/watch?v=hp04VmdRyoI&t=627s

I understand the video is a bit strange but Cultured-Thug is a strange Fascist who is insanely well read. This video is probably the greatest starting point for someone with an interest in Fascism. He also provides lists of reading either in this video or another. I strongly recommend him.

I would be wary with Evola. I have read "Revolt Against the Modern World" and "Man Amongst the Ruins" and I must say it was highly complex reading and a bit stale and dry. "Revolt Against the Modern World" is better in my opinion but still it was a bit strange.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein
(this guy wrote Starship Troopers which has an interesting perspective regarding the idea of Citizenship/Military Service)

Try Industrial Society and its Future regarding the Freedom vs. Authority. The guy was totally anti-Technology but there is some interesting insight to be had there.

And that short book "The Fall of Empires" I mentioned talks about immigration as part of its discourse. It is a short read, 26 pages or so, and I cannot stress it enough.

Well time for tea and breakfast, hope I could at least help a little bit.

Any vedic scholar worth their salt (not claiming i'm one) will tell you vedic literature has everything mankind is concerned with. So, there.

You can also read Plato and Aristotele if the vedas/upanishads don't convince you

Thanks, man.

Everything okay over there?

You helped a whole damn lot, based Poland. Thank you so much. I will try to follow the structure laid out in the images you sent me.

The video you posted as well was very thought-provoking. I've never heard fascism explained in such a positive manner. Usually its just couched in cries of "Nazi" and "oppression" and it was quite profound to hear it spoken about in a contrary manner to this.

I really am just starting out on my political journey(though I'm fairly sure of my path), and these books you've posted will help A LOT. Thank you very, very much, you have helped me in ways you can hardly imagine.

I believe that the stronger the wind, the stronger the tree.
The more challenges society faces, the stronger it becomes.

Things look amiss, but it's the way it should be.

Why do pol has so many fantasy flags

I'm glad, it's a long process to develop a World Concept so don't be so quick to jump into one idea or the other. It's best to understand that all of these idea's represent a strange chain that all share consistent values. Look beyond the ideologues and look for the source! What is modern society trying to tell us?

I'll be completely honest, the reason why I'm looking to explore fascism(although certainly I am keenly interested in the historical books and the other political theories therein), is because that is the only sort of thought that doesn't seem suicidal in the modern world.

I also am looking to integrate my already existing transhumanism with right-wing philosophy, so that's an additional layer of exploration

>im in college
theres your first and last mistake

Attached: anatolykarlintranshumanism.png (659x537, 107K)

Don't listen to this faggot. We used to have literature threads here all the time. We are more than capable at supplying you with the books you desire.

>used to
its black cock and incel threads now way to go

Stfu, Jow Forums has proven time and time again that people don't even bother reading the news articles posted on here.

Because these aren't 'news articles', they're books

Attached: fascism 1011.png (886x1322, 125K)

Attached: julius evola fascism.jpg (602x527, 64K)

Attached: what differentiates fascism.jpg (850x400, 91K)

Spanish Falangist leader José Antonio Primo de Rivera said: "[B]asically the Right stands for the maintenance of an economic structure, albeit an unjust one, while the Left stands for the attempt to subvert that economic structure, even though the subversion thereof would entail the destruction of much that was worthwhile"

Attached: Romanian Fascism.jpg (718x512, 79K)

Roderick Stackelberg places fascism—including Nazism, which he says is "a radical variant of fascism"—on the political right by explaining: "The more a person deems absolute equality among all people to be a desirable condition, the further left he or she will be on the ideological spectrum. The more a person considers inequality to be unavoidable or even desirable, the further to the right he or she will be"

Attached: benito mussolini and the fascists of italy.jpg (620x412, 99K)