Hmmm... I don’t understand… WHY can’t celebrities have opinions… ARE’NT they American citizens as well??...

Hmmm... I don’t understand… WHY can’t celebrities have opinions… ARE’NT they American citizens as well??? Seriously people… Unfortunately the TrumpSTERS voted the WORST ACTOR OF ALL!!

Attached: 1534253308057.png (789x789, 95K)

ohshit check that ID y'all got SMUPPPED boyeee

Fuck, Morpheus is red pilling everyone

ha ha funny black man say motherfucker

Attached: npc.jpg (636x773, 26K)

that was Gordon Freeman

I don't know about you but I was waiting for the star of the hit movie snakes on a plane's movie to tell me what to think.

They act like their word is worth more than ours.

Samuel L. Jackson is a retard. He acts the same way in every movie and it’s getting old now. He was bland as hell in the Star Wars prequels and dumbass hasn’t even read Uncle Tom’s Cabin.

Celebrities can have opinions.

It's when they demand that we take their opinions as gospel from on High that they should shut the fuck up.

It is worth more than yours. They've been put on a pedestal for acting and reach millions of people. People choose to follow these actors, because they have become a part of the public spotlight and thus into the sphere of influence in politics.

You sit on your computer anonymously and post online. Why the fuck should anyone give a fuck what you think?

Kek you got that faggot good

That nigger said he was going to Canada.

What a smUppPed post!

are you questioning his credentials? move along squirt

That's racist. Why not Mexico or any other browner country?

I notice we're getting spammed a lot lately, probably because libshit faggots are assblasted that the Blue Wave turned out to be less than I pissed this morning.

Glad you're mad, kike.

Aren't 90% of (((Hollywood))) celebs leftists?

He told me you sit down to piss.

Fuck celebrities, their uninformed hot air opinions, and uhhhh,fuck you.

Mexico IS paying for it. You didn't think he wanted money did you?

Was it 'Cory in the White House'?

Why is this nigger still in America? What happened to leaving as promised? That being said, Trump hasn't delivered the wall with a dizzying array of ways to pay for it, he lied.

This.
As entertainers doing their job sure but I'm not about to listen to a stream of generic feel good nonsense from a priviledged idiot.

Public figure, expect backlash; also hes bad actor, always plays himself

WHO really cares what Bobby DiNero's next wife has to say .

>This much damage control
Nigger answer his question. Why is he threatening to shut down the government budget of a wall budget that mexico was supposed to pay for?