Do you unironically believe in aliens? I do...

Do you unironically believe in aliens? I do. There's just too much evidence to not believe in them but people still somehow turn a blind eye.

Attached: 280230229_5fbb823d95_z.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html
washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.23546cd15d8a
youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction
videoder.net/media?mode=2&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
soundcloud.com/manofnoego/blinkers-removed
youtu.be/-RcKLAo62Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude there are ayylmaos on earth, right now

Spacecraft traveling between solar systems like boats traveling between islands is just a naval fantasy.

provide said evidence

Aliens are a Psyop

I hate aliens. Nothing goves me the heebie jeebies like them. But at the same time, I kinda want them be real.

Seeing a UFO would be fascinating. I always hope to see them when I'm staring at the night sky.

Attached: 2-large1-1050x743.jpg (1050x743, 61K)

In 2007 on night shift my coworkers and I saw a very large UFO move across the sky. Took maybe two minutes to go out of sight. It was a metallic disc glowing white.
If the moon is the size of a golf ball this was the size of a dinner plate.
They are very real.

Attached: 1510893429065.png (1200x1200, 244K)

i believe it. but i’d need proof to REALLY believe. not sure how to really put what i mean into words. i’ve had dreams that aliens met me and tell me i’m special to them and want to protect me for some reason. i’ve been having dreams like that for as long as i can remember even as a kid

The CIA did such a good job of condemning anyone who believed as mentally ill that the reveal was met with silence.

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.23546cd15d8a

Attached: Capture.jpg (801x747, 71K)

Honestly, the whole "CIA coverups" of alien sightings seem to good to be true. I believe that they will use a faked "alien invasion" in order to create a one world government. All these sightings and so-called coverups were done to make people more open to their idea of "aliens". youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

I have looked through mounds and mounds of "evidence", everything I have ever seen can easily be explained... there are no such things as ayy lmaos.. its just something that got started one day and hasnt ended...

Attached: EaI337v.jpg (673x840, 37K)

They aren't all that relevant though, with all the bullshit happening

Moreso, I believe aliens are real but are benign , and may have actually created all life on Earth.

The conspiracy is to paint them as some type of evil invaders, when we should be welcoming them.

They are like us.

Attached: elohimayylmao.jpg (604x485, 74K)

Just check out SecureTeam10's channel.
There's definitely something on that we don't know about. Maybe not ayy's, but something perhaps equally unsettling.

Evil cannot rise to such power.

Evil is lower vibrating. It cannot ever win.

Love is the only thing that has infinite power.

Think about it. Evil is self-destructive. The only way to ascend is with positive energy. Evil only descends.

If there is intelligent life out there more advanced than us, they are more caring, empathetic, and loving than we could ever dream of being (right now at least.)

Late night Ayy thread?

Attached: FB_IMG_1515868922943.jpg (552x414, 13K)

my fucking sides, that pic lmao

Attached: received_201821053709747.png (1080x2220, 2.24M)

more like a road than the sky

schizo ?

Attached: received_201821037043082.jpg (3629x2722, 857K)

can we get a clear pic? this is like looking at 'bigfoot' video

Imagine the smell

I got drunk and was anally probed by an alien. He said his name was Ernesto. What I'm trying to say is stay away from San Francisco.

Drake equation

Im trying to post the last one, site is saying i gota wait 4min. I mean shit might be flares idk im just pulling ahit out my ayy folder

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-06-22-03-32.png (1440x2560, 1.89M)

Attached: received_201821047043081.jpg (3226x2419, 719K)

Attached: received_196021834289669.gif (640x465, 160K)

Attached: received_196017284290124.gif (640x483, 3.76M)

Attached: received_196021480956371.gif (640x489, 1.13M)

Attached: received_196023307622855.gif (640x384, 1.85M)

I won't discuss my interactions with them on here. People just say you sound crazy. Then again i also woke up during a surgery so idk.

Cia has this on their website, ill grab a link soon so you goys can browse through

Attached: received_196025380955981.jpg (634x761, 113K)

c'mon we want some ayylmao stories eh.

We are aliens

Also, space nazi's.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction i just typed up cia foia ufo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-10-16-32-59.png (1440x2560, 3.58M)

We're space niggers in comparison

Attached: 1513463114018.jpg (560x416, 12K)

Aight, well it started with the sleep paralysis. Then one night i knew i wasn't in bed. Not like a dream or astral projection i was there but paralyzed. Anyways it looked like they were doing what i assume are tests. I remember thinking while trying to fight the paralysis that i wanted to fuck them up. As i thought that their eyes focused on me. Then black. I woke up in a white room with a girl I had never seen before and then poof I woke up it was 3 am.

Since then iv'e had recurring paralysis dreams.

When i was 16 in upstate NY, in a cabin by myself i had sleep paralysis. Felt half asleep but awake in cold sweat heavy terror. I felt a presence bleed through the wall to stick a needle in my back. It's the only time I've had sleep paralysis. Ever since I've been interested in ayys and super natural phenomena

Attached: FB_IMG_1523685228447.jpg (1540x600, 64K)

Very sexy Aays pose.

same here bro. that’s scary how similar it is to my experience. they told me that they would protect me if i was about to die. i was basically shown that if a truck was about to hit me while crossing the street they would pick me up and i wouldn’t die. like they could instantly react to anything. it could have just been a dream though. i wish i could just talk to them legit

/x/ has been tripping dick for days about this alien pic. most are believing its confirmed legit governmentleak

Attached: alien.jpg (1121x1130, 195K)

Brapapapap

Attached: received_149978102471525.gif (498x498, 430K)

I'm your proof. I've seen them up close.

People here like to shit on anything anecdotal, but honestly there's no value in presenting ANY kind of visual evidence these days. Anything can and will be called CG or blurry or fake or whatever. Anything can be debunked.

First hand reports are all that is left. Do people lie? Sure they do. Am I a liar? Someone would have to prove it before dismissing my claim.

That's swamp gas.

Sick film scratches faggot

Same here. Very freaky waking up in the middle of getting flayed open with a surgical Makita drill stuck in you going. Freaked out trashed &thrashed blood everywhere shit knocked over students watching were more freaked than me.

That was probably real since sleep paralysis isn't a one-time kind of thing

videoder.net/media?mode=2&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

i’ve seen one once in my room. it jumped and spun around mid air while moving into the window to leave right as i was waking up. it looked like a typical grey alien but was green and i think he spike like things down the middle of its head. my problem is i have very lucid dreams nearly every night and also used to hallucinate before and after falling asleep. so i can’t even trust myself to know what i saw. feels bad man

It looks like its from a phone camera. Atleast im contributing unlike you

Attached: received_144424743026861.gif (640x343, 2.54M)

whoa i think theres a message in my ID. X its RP

Whoops meant youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

I had a dream the other night that the grey fuckers were looking for me, since I recently moved. I woke up, with my GF freaking out and looking out the window. Sure enough, there was an ayy with eyes beaming bright white light around the neighbors backyard. I ran to my kitchen window which overlooks my backyard, and sure enough there's another fucker with eyes blasting lite, looking right at me, about 100 feet down near the back of my backyard.

I've had plenty of other experiences, but this one bothered me because it was so real. I suspect they wiped our memories, but I have a very strong will and tend to remember these things. I know for a fact that whichever one of these assholes is reponsible for monitoring me doesn't like me very much. I think I probably tried to beat the shit out of him at some point, and had some success, because I get a very negative feeling from one of them, like he really just does not like me at all.

have you tried hypnosis to learn more from your abductions?

well i got the impression that they didn’t care about me, just that i’m some sort of experiment or have something they want and it would be bad for them if i died. so i guess that is similar to what you’re saying. it’s weird i feel like i want to meet them so bad but if i saw one i know i’d be scared as fuck. i’ve never had anything happen like what you’re describing though. that would really change my life prob

why dont you set up surveillance cameras and record them abducting you?

Dr. Karla Turner . she seems like reasonable person saying stuff that sounds crazy. she was either really good at lying and acting or just mentally for real or said the truth.

Ehh don't tell me that man. i like to think i was just scared in a cabin by myself. I have these weird stretch marks on my lower back, i just tell myself that i got from lifting

Attached: 1513462765727m.jpg (688x1024, 62K)

>the tall whites

>ID
>uCum ur out!

i do too
the evidence is there , it might take hours upon hours to research
but it's indeed undeniable
there is also tons of disinfo sandly

I believe in Aliens, but the universe is massive. Unless it's physically possible for wormhole travel, chances of actually finding other life is slim to impossible.

Tons of it. Is an understatement.

Attached: received_153671225435546.jpg (1079x548, 19K)

They exist - that's a safe bet.
They aren't here though.
Know how I know?
because we're all still alive.

How the hell do you tell what is disinfo and what is not? I ve seen compelling arguments and so called evidence from both sides. I think it's entirely within the realm of possibility that aliens are or have been on earth. But I cant tell who is jewing who. And who is just making a cheap buck off alientards with astral projection camps

To our knowledge, yes.
Advanced tech might appear to look like magic to us.
They might not even travel in a physical sense.
I mean Idk what im talking about really, im just digging into the what if bag here.
Just a thought.

Attached: received_153616662107669.gif (640x361, 2.3M)

Nah I don't need hypnosis, and I'm sure they would fuck with any kind of surveillance I'd set up. They are gods of intellect. Like, when you think of God, they embody that in terms of intelligence. It was a scary thought to me, just how far above us they are in terms of IQ. People would worship these things just for how smart they are.

Well, it has changed me alot. Not this particular experience, but because I've had so many other even weirder dreams and sleep paralysis experiences. I can't even fully detail it here, I could write a fucking book about the weird shit I've seen and dreamt. I think alot about how I and other people would react with seeing an alien creature in person, fully conscious. I think it would traumatize us and damage us, which is why we aren't allowed to be fully conscious and we get wiped. It would literally fragment our minds and permanently hurt us to come to terms with the fact that they're real and not just our imagination.

I think of myself as a very very strong person, but even I must concede that our minds can break under certain levels of shock.

Those are demons.

Attached: dems.png (318x231, 131K)

fake and gay

Attached: 1543253621479.png (813x814, 1.31M)

Literally why not. it'd be biased towards towards humans. in this universe it's almost impossible for us to be the only life form.

The Watchers

>book of Enoch

i think theyre demons or angels or some sort of 'being'. I think theyre the same thing as what people used to call fairies in europe, i read some book about this and it made a lot of sense.

Personally i don't believe anything until i see it in person...thinking about camping around the 4 corners or near skin walker ranch to see some shit. Tbh im scared because the locals and my wife said not to do it. Although it would be funny af to livestream my death by ayys

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-09-16-01-14.png (1440x2560, 2.13M)

Go to bed, Antipodean David Duchovney.

I do.

After learning more about my fellow Humans, I fully understand why they refuse to make contact.

'They' travel by what I can best describe as creating a gravity cavity; that is a zone is projected before their vehicle that completely removes gravity. Think about how new missles are being developed that create a pocket of air at the tip of the missle, as it travels through the water.

Now just replace that with a gravity cavity. The vehicle is now free falling in that direction, with unlimited speed since it now exists in it's own private vacuum bubble of emptiness. Mind blowing concept, to me at least.

well you know the drill
>People/Govt makes fake ayy video/s
>make a deal out of it
>video/s gets debunked
>Oops guys seems like ayys aren't real after all
>People stop don't care about researching the truth anymore
>Global elites continue the enslavement of the human race
rinse and repeat

witnessed btw

Hello my fellow psyop...I mean fellow anons! I also believe in aliens, I mean why wouldn't they circle our planet for years and never land and introduce themselves! And OF COURSE they already did that and there's a global conspiracy to keep that from all the people of the world! Know any good documentaries?! **holds up spork

Maybe. but if demons are real, angels are real. Angles are messengers, so why are they not telepathically communicating with humans to guide humans down the path of "light"?

Attached: FB_IMG_1518065780441.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

Hello there fellow pre-programmed burger that has been brainwashed into believing ayy aren't real.
How does it feel being so smart?

>soundcloud.com/manofnoego/blinkers-removed

you guys ever wonder if our planet is in some sort of intergalactic ICU quarantine?

Attached: 1409952950199.jpg (1024x768, 517K)

Attached: 1536883580450.jpg (850x850, 120K)

>evidence
I keep it next to my evidence of pizzagate

Is it in a wheelchair holding a shotgun?

anyone here remember how americans didn't believe the wright brothers didn't invent a flying machine
even if they saw footage and the real deal in person
yeah that is most of the anons here right now

I've heard people say that we're trapped here with Lucifer as his experiment and we're not allowed to leave earth after what happend on the apollo mission.(ayys told us not to come back to the moon) youtu.be/-RcKLAo62Ro this conference is weird

they aready rive among us OP.

Attached: 1541654407032.png (750x763, 157K)

That's not what I'm talking about. Journalists were encouraged to not take it seriously and those who believed were labeled as drunk rednecks or mentally ill.

>The Great Filter
Basically, it is implausible and improbably for a planet for these points to hold true:

>to sustain life
> let a dominant life form emerge
(consider the needs for a dominant lifeform; either through the destruction of others or better abilities of taking in resources)
>let dominant lifeform become self conscious to the point of building a society
>resolving issues that society provides through conflict of developed instincts (aggression, greed)
>realize developed instincts are unsustainable without population control
>do something about population or the environment
>fail
>pass the "cancer" of your lifeform to another planet
>do this before self-destruction or destruction of the environment that supports your life.