New thing

So I’ve been uploading videos of liberal idols on YouTube. I pretend to be a leftist and have leftist-oriented videos (politicians, celebrities, etc) and cutting in footage of dicks slapping around in random intervals.
Does this make me gay and a bad person?

Attached: 3C77483A-7415-4C8D-AD21-BDC1306FFFC5.jpg (394x391, 123K)

You're doing G*d's work, user.

Start a Patreon immediately

Thank you, sir! All though I don’t see the reactions, I imagine what they are when a video of Beta O’Rourke is cut with random dicks waving around.

Sounds like something a Democrat would do.

fake and gay

I'm actually a popular left wing twitter poster.

I'm a nazi and hate them.

Leftists are the stupidest people on the planet.

Post the link faggot

I haven’t used Twitter before. Can I make drones of fake accounts and retweet dick pics at popular lefties?

ur a fuckin weirdo bud

post vids

Post em lad

Yeah it is weird, but picture a lefty watching a video of Ocasio-Cortez when suddenly dicks start slapping the side of a thigh. A true side pipe. Suddenly xir or xe is triggered by the appearance of a dick. They flee to Reddit to talk about xir’s rape.

Joe Rogan not a leftist. Quite an opposite.

Joe Rogan is whatever benefits him during the interview of his guests.

Did you say no homo first?

Shit... I fucked up...

Uh probably?

Absolutely not Sir, thank you for your service.

This. If a feminist is on hes a feminist, if right he's right, if left he's left

nobody watches your videos
if they did, it would take a few reports to have your channel shut down

I've been thinking for a while now that I should follow twitter for the latest lefty trends and make t-shirts off those trends and advertise them to lefty groups. Do you guys think that would be an effective business strategy?

Joe Rogan interviewing Richard Spencer: “yeah I don’t really like niggers, I think-Jamie pull up a picture of a nig. Wow, that’s gnarly. I heard their bite force is three times greater than a hyena. That would fuck you up,”

OP has still not posted links to videos therefore they are unlikely to be real.

I’m shut down a lot. But if you think I don’t just make another channel then you’re mistaken

>dicks
>which they'd like
>not dropping redpills instead
user what the fuck

Attached: IMG_20180705_035107.jpg (500x353, 36K)