SINCE WHEN DOES TUTS MASK HAVE 2 THINGS ON FOREHEAD?

Now i have seen this mask 100x of times during my lifetime.
In National Geographic, in documentaries, on pictures......

SINCE WHEN DOES THE THING HAVE A FUCKING VULTURE??
It always had only a shake on the centre of forehead!

Attached: 7fa332974929d60c6b49a06d17fceab9.jpg (570x862, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=king tut cartoon mask&t=ffab&atb=v92-3_j&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images
youtu.be/b3zQxn1nwCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woah dude what time line are we in bro
Rick and morty yeah you really need to have a high iq to get the humor

Not connected to that show at all.
Stumbled on couple of texts about Mandela Effect and someone mentioned Tut's mask having a vulture.
And i was like WTF what vulture.......

op is correct and therefore no faggot. The cultists are trying to rewrite history

the chin is super glued on after nigger janitors broke it off them tried to fix it.

I am not claiming anything, but since few years ago these perceived abnormalities seem to be in constant increase

The ones that go on tour are replicas.
Expensively made replicas, but replicas.

With super glue, i know about that.
I was speaking about that vulture figure left of snake.

You know what the other Mandela effect things I thought were whatever but this is tripping me out muffugga

Attached: 1543215553878.png (466x512, 124K)

There was always two you dolt

Since always faggot

we've merged with another reality again boys.

I am 100% sure there was only one, I did a detailed restructure of this mask in school out of paper mache, very interesting.

Yh what the actual fuck is going on that was never a thing

Was it ?

A fucking vulture was not on that shit when i was younger im bretty sure of it user

Attached: 1541828042957.jpg (460x322, 29K)

pretty sure I remember seeing that years ago.
welcome interdimensional travelers!

Mask looks fucky to me. I'm beginning to think simulation theory is true and Mandela effect is glitchy compression algorithms trying to cope with multiple similar realities.

It was always there. Low res photos from the past with a straight on perspective and dramatic lighting just have it blend into the blue/gold like pic related.

Attached: 24660.jpg (990x1100, 141K)

>Low res photos from the past
Film isn't low resolution and lenses have provided pin sharp images for close to a hundred years.

Oh shit, a nigga switched timelines in dih bih! He always had two animals but the other one was not a vulture.

>Australia
>high IQ

it is always been there. has something to do with upper and lower egypt, symbolising the two parts of the kingdom, if i remember correctly.

It represents the two parts of ancient egypt, the vulture stands for upper egypt and the snake for lower egypt. I guess you never heard of the two headed crown.

i never knew about this but I'm kind of a brainlet

since it was made?

yeah, no. It definitely was never there before.
personally I think that (((they))) are testing us to see how much history re-writing they can get away with at this point

>vulture for northern
>snake for southern
Egyptian nobility really didn't think much of their subjects, did they? Snake is a symbol of deceptiveness and vulture is a carrion-eater, a symbol of cowardice.

You're a blind fucking retard too stupid to accept that you're not 100% right all of the time.

Not in Egyptian culture retard. Get a education please

God you people are unironically fucking retarded.

Attached: hmUl7BA.jpg (1373x917, 137K)

Vulture, Mother of Ravens, who does feast upon Netzach. I am the Rejector of mine own, called Thaumiel and Arjuna, do foul the substance of (((God))).

Attached: lucifer 3.jpg (1030x1280, 421K)

>western universalism :the post

Have you ever seen that video where the two teams of white and black shirted people pass balls between them, and you're supposed to count the amount of passes?

Amazing what you miss some times, and even more amazing is the human propensity to rationalize rather than admit they were wrong.

>Uraeus is the stylized, upright form of an Egyptian spitting cobra used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty, deity, and divine authority in ancient Egypt
>the vulture is the emblem of motherly love and security
Can't imagine being so retarded I can't make a quick Google search, just like you. How do you live like this user?

Based and chauvinistpilled. Who really gives a fuck about animal symbolism from a culture that has been dead for two thousand years?

I knew today was going to be weird when I started seeing random Berenstein Bears references (with the "e" spelling) out of nowhere.

I only remember the single snake as well, user.

>egyptian culture is special, and needs extra attention!
Pretty sure that I am not the retard here, Anons.

Thank you, lad.

Gay.

>I'm a idiot without a formal education, b-but you're the retards
>This amount of C O P E
Genuinely laffin my arse off at you. SAD!

It wasn't a replica that a bunch of amateurs at the Cairo museum fucked up. They knocked off the beard and tried to glue it back on with jb weld. They made a mess and stringed epoxy all over the the mask. They tried to removed it with abrasives and scratched the hell out of it. It has since been repaired by professionals.

Attached: B79EQyAIQAA5Wfc.jpg (600x748, 68K)

It's always had the bird and the snake.
t. Noticed it when I was a kid. Am boomer now

since always. the vulture replaced the asp under 1 pharaoh way later

it goes like this . egypt was 2 kingdoms who had a non aggression pact. ruled by 2 separate kings. 1 had a head dress with a asp on it and the other had a head dress with a cobra on it. the southern kingdom invades the norther one one day for no reason. they then brutalize the people of the northern kingdom and kill their royalty. the northern kingdoms people rise up and rebel and drive the niggers back into the fucking desert. then they assign a new royal family and the head dress has both snakes on it. then later every one had to put their spin on things. recarving statues and the sphinx and some one decided fuck asps those arent gangsta and he put a vulture head on the head dress

>ethnocentric mountain nigger assumes based kang civilization has the same values as mudhut albinos

That snake is an egyptian cobra, it was believed the first Pharoahs were the children of Wadjet the Cobra Goddess. The general assumption was pissing the Pharoah off means Wadjet cobras your ass. Cobras are frighteningly dangerous. The bird is the vulture Nekhbet who guards cemetaries and births new Gods. If Nekbet wasnt happy your necropolis could get destroyed.As Egyptians were obsessed with death having a god rot the shit out of your tomb is something to be afraidof.

Imagine being this insecure about your intelligence

Attached: Collage 2018-11-27 10_12_26~2.jpg (1328x1080, 204K)

Imagine spewing ad hominems like it's going out of style.

L.O.L. You're a darkie, right?

>i hate 3 things in particular about americans
>2 of them are cheese-related

Attached: P668R2S.png (441x549, 412K)

The simulation is running out of RAM.

I have moved 4 times in the last 6 years and always end up living in apartment 115.

>Don't use ad hominems
>Uses a ad hominem
Lmao convinced you're just taking the piss now

I know about actual Egyptian mythology. You think a nigger could read that?

Since it was made

Thats not ad hominem, thats just an insult
An ad hominem would look like this : i reject your opjnion because your culture is bad

Now this is an ad hominem

Northern Africans are darkies, but aren't niggers, user. And by the way, Egyptian mythology is trendy nonsense. "Look at my elevation of non-white culture, aren't I being a good little Politically Correct servant?"

Thank you for the (You)s, friend.

He always had two things on his head you fucking idiot

>>i hate 3 things in particular about americans
of them are cheese-related
Niggers will never understand.

Always been there, it's just smaller than the snek.

Attached: DPVBoxArt[1].png (313x317, 203K)

Since forever man I remember seeing it as a kid in the museum in Cairo. It’s got something to do with a representation of isis and Osiris
Though the museum nig nogs did knock off the beard and tried to glue it back on kek

Upper means up the river Ameritard so upper means south. Please go kill yourself, and I know you're braindead so lower egypt means North.

I come from the same timeline. And it's been a recent switch.

Cartoon, drawn media and vidya usually get changed last from what I've noticed.
Search for "king tut cartoon mask"
Notice how there's 3 different versions now. Some have 2 snakes, some have 1, some none

duckduckgo.com/?q=king tut cartoon mask&t=ffab&atb=v92-3_j&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

Attached: 1520897056549.jpg (700x566, 61K)

Earth moved from Sagittarius to Orion arm
Search and weep

Imagine not being American

Imagine the panic when you're a janitor cleaning a museum and end up accidentally knocking off a chunk of the exhibit, try to glue it together and fuck it up more.

Imagine having an utterly priceless artifact, effectively the nations Crown Jewels, part of the nation's creation myth, in a country recovering from an Islamic revolution, under martial law, with massive poverty and unemployment.
Now lets leave that artifact out in the open where Achmed the Dead Terrorists idiot cousin can break it.
Its amazing that they actually were Kangsz 'n sheet.

youtu.be/b3zQxn1nwCA
Doesn't sound too bad

Attached: 1525806572152.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

Its because you didn't notice it you gooddamn fool

since the old kingdom, when upper and lower Egypt were united.
t. historyfag.

Animals have different meaning in different cultures you fucking fag

Imagine being so stupid as the believe Jews have that much actual power

Masons Be Free

Attached: beysatan.gif (500x536, 1.1M)

legit spooked...

>It always had only a shake on the centre of forehead!
No it didn't... It's always been shaped like that. You aren't very observant.