We wuz romanz n shit

Do white pigskins who burn and look like lobsters after just a few hours in the sun actually believe that ancient Romans were "Nordic" like them, even though they literally lived at the extreme southern end of Europe? Did ancient Romans all slather themselves in a gallon of sunscreen all the time before they went out in the blazing mezzogiorno sun?

Attached: villa de boscoreale.jpg (1517x1500, 711K)

Always makes me kek when white cucks try to call Romans white on here lol Romans looked more like the modern Mexican

What you are referring to are specific strands of thought that could be construed as "Nordicist". That is, to be more precise, the belief most of these great civilization, from Persians to Romans, were of Nordic stock until being raped en masse, which is factually wrong.

The revival and growth of such retardation is largely a consequence of the Migrant Crisis, pressuring Whites to feel threatened and, therefore, abandon intellectual honesty. I am not going to pass any judgments on their political viewpoints, except when they rely on deliberate "Nordicist fantasies and lies".

Attached: Sassanids Depicting Themselves.png (1111x835, 1.37M)

Its either spergy incels that are we wuzing or i might be a liberal d&c shill. I heard on some other threads that some antifags have a discord where they conspire to make these posts and try to pit us against eachother

What do you mean by Nordics? Do you mean Scandinavians? Well, of course they aren't descended from Romans.

But the Romans were white. As italians are white. White is synonymous with European.

Attached: Augustus.jpg (834x1200, 278K)

No I mean there are stormtards here who literally believe the Romans were blonde and blue-eyed like Scandinavians and that they have some genetic ancestral relation to them and that there has been some mutting process that made modern Italians darker in the meantime.

But the Romans were Nordic. In fact, all great civilizations were Nordic. Ancient Egyptians were Nordic before they were destroyed by Muslim invasions. Romans were Nordic, before they were destroyed by mass immigration. Even the Chinese were originally blue eye blonde Nordics

Kingdom of Aksum was also Nordic

No they weren't , they were brown with black hair

No. We have ancient autosomal samples of these civilizations, and they did not cluster with NW Europeans.

he thinks he's being funny

>Even the Chinese were originally blue eye blonde Nordics

Attached: DF0HsjlW0AIlLNv.jpg (1200x416, 50K)

No, some Nordicists do unironically believe in that because of Tocharian mummies discovered around certain parts of China, I believe. It's analogous to finding remains of a foreigner in Europe and, thereby, claiming all European were x or y just because of one tribe. It really boils down to the spread of shallow memes and cultivating a parochial attitude in regards to archaeogenetics.

It really boils down to narcissism. When viewing history impartially, one cannot help but become a pessimist like Schopenhauer, but these people are mentally weak and need to rely on fantasies of superiority to motivate themselves.

we aren't white

In the definition of Euro=White you are.

White means different things depending on context. It makes more sense to just say European then, though some Northern or Southern Europeans insist on there being a big distinction between themselves.

Nomenclature can be a complicated thing sometimes.

Attached: 1539716617299.png (1024x997, 620K)

northern europeans and many americans don't consider us europeans

Fuck off wh*Toid

Attached: 1543251106558.png (743x418, 59K)

One makes a grave mistake when he thinks the ruling class has the same genotype as their subjects. The Iliad teaches what happens when empires fall; the plebs are raped and enslaved, while the nobility finds a place to start anew.

The only have a little more history than deep subsaharan africa so of course they we wuz like niggers.

Attached: 1537408052172.png (599x640, 607K)

Yeah, nomenclature seems to be at the root of all the ambiguation of what is quote unquote white
Anyone who doesnt is terrible uneducated and shouldnt be taken seriously, pastabro

You are white. If you aren't white, you aren't Italian. European = White

Ok but then who are you referring to as the "Romans"? Just the ruling class? Well that started in Rome, Latium itself so I don't see why that should be a "Nordic" island while literally every other place in Italy (Etruria, Campagna, Samnium, etc.) should be non-Nordic.

is this image unironically claiming that that bust of ceasar looks like a brown person

Attached: 1525832622125.png (420x420, 9K)

Am I white?

t. Romanian

Attached: romanians.jpg (1024x812, 145K)