Bolsonaro to destroy Amazon rainforest

apnews.com/21df24c60eb644b5ad64fae441a96ee9

I haven't posted on imageboards in years but I just have to ask, how can you support this? Like, okay, fuck brown people. I honestly don't even care about them. But why this? Why do people on the right hate the environment so much? What's with the idiotic climate change denial? Don't you leave your houses?

Why can't you just be racist and environmentally conscious? I could be okay with that

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x2000, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/brazil-begins-effort-plant-73-million-trees-amazon-180967086/
youtube.com/watch?v=VMpEy_qA7oY
theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/01/bolsonaro-environment-agriculture-ministries-amazon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–17_Brazilian_drought
apnews.com/21df24c60eb644b5ad64fae441a96ee9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transpiration
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aaa4ff
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bolsonaro to destroy Amazon rainforest
It's about time

But why...

Communists to destroy rainforest, salt the earth, destroy the peoples of the land and prevent any form of recovery.

Meanwhile Bolsonaro to sell off (regrettably) parts of the rainforest.

Trees are gay

Why is it we were allowed to use our natural resources but brown people aren't? Sounds fucking racist to me. If you care so much then do like Bolsonaro says and pay them to make nature preserves.

Think of all that land for farmers and ranchers and honestly acre for acre farm land probably sequesters more carbon that gets trapped in our shit compared to some shitty forest that benefits nobody and as soon as a fire rolls through releases all it's CO2 back into the atmosphere

Attached: 1543128596594.png (825x568, 813K)

Fuck him them. I love forests and reforestation projects. I think the more area on the globe is made of trees, the better.

Attached: 82470E37-38A3-4B83-8CF4-51EFB0C4D728.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Good. The rainforest needs to adapt or die. Survival of the fittest and the rainforest is a pussy

Based and redpilled

Food for the billions of third worlders needs to be grown somewhere

thats what black pilled me desu, these fags act like they hate brown people because they follow the principles of honor and dignity and such and brown people dont but theyre actually just as subhuman as the shit skins they project on. 99% of this board is absolute nigger tier gas chamber fodder desu but hey, they're literally the only tools we have to work with for now

Most Brazilians don't care about the Amazon rainforest, the "Amazon is the lung of earth" is a meme made by liberals.

Are you on drugs or are you retarded? Farmland sequesters more carbon than the Amazon rainforest?

Most Brazilians are retards. Your country is in shambles. You should be culled and colonized.

Deforestation runs rampant during PT mandate:
>It's alright, media says little to nothing
Bolsonaro MAY smother rainforest:
>Chimp out
I know it's a bad thing but it's kinda funny how international media starts to criticize this just now

Grow the focking food on trees then or in greenhouses.

Attached: 5C146356-F3F2-41C3-9A88-B1BB3DA09E9B.jpg (537x357, 74K)

I don't care either way, our country could go to hell, it's not going to affect me, at least the elite.
Only our favela huemonkeys are going to be fucked.

As long as replace what they remove.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/brazil-begins-effort-plant-73-million-trees-amazon-180967086/

Which they seem to be trying to do as of last year.

Whatever.

a tree takes 50 years to mature and no less than 100 square feet, probably closer to the 200-400sq ft range, and at the end of it's life has only trapped maybe a couple tons at the most. Now think of all the crops you can grow in 400 sq ft over 50 years, you'll both produce more food and trap far more carbon
Trees are very inefficient

The rainforest is full of dangerous species that can kill you and cause cancer. I hope it's all bulldozed to save humanity!

Attached: fucktherainforest.png (1360x768, 1.47M)

>houve aumento de 249% em relação a março de 2017
There was a increase o 24% in relation to march 2017

>But why this?
Lots and lots of timber, also new clearings to build supermax prisons and military facilities.

Amazon is not a forest in the way that you know it. It is an impassible swamp growing upwards and houses many types of creepy things.

>give this to 3rd worlders
Germanigger not even we can get those that easily.
What is it with you germans and your constant treatment of hairless apes like kings?

>scientists warn
shut the fuck up nigger

Too bad, you get monsanto basedbean fields instead.

it's so much more than just trees... you're destroying entire ecosystems and the services they provide, water filtration, nutrient cycles... a tobacco farm is not going to trap anywhere near as much carbon as dense jungle... the fuck are you smoking

it reminds me of the meme statistic that there are "more trees" now than there were 100 years ago. yeah, totally, we should replace old growth forests with suburbs and it'll be fine because we'll plant shrubs

i hate this dumb contrarianism so much

I’ve always felt that Jennifer Anniston was pretty based

>be brad Pitt
>have certified non crazy babe in Anniston
>leave her for some psychopathic thot with daddy issues
>she ends up losing her tits and making you adopt chink kids and Niggers
>treats the nigs better than her own children from you
>is a total fucking mess altogether
>meanwhile Anniston just keeps getting hotter

Karma bitch

Also fuck the rainforest. I hate snakes. I hate spiders. I sleep easier knowing they are dead and their habitats destroyed

>plans were made
>last year

It's not happened, and Bolsonaro basically campaigned on undoing all of that and opening up the rainforest to logging and mining as much as possible.

>be first world country
>explore their nature and get rich
totally rightful
>be third world country
>wants to explore their nature and get rich
OH WOWOWOWOW YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

classic hypocrisy

Attached: 1543100652508.jpg (611x605, 72K)

>she ends up losing her tits
What?

Jow Forums is full of zogbrained mutts who think destroying the planet for shekels is good, likely the same retards who suck off Trump and Libertarianism. It doesn't matter in the long run though, white people won't be around to enjoy the planet either way, let the mongrels and zogbots live in the hell they've created.

That jungle needs to be turned into steak and concrete.
Commie faggots like OP can live under the concrete.
Fuck your feelings asshole.

Look how whites transformed the North American landscape, the world didn't end and we feed like a billion people with our land. Get an aquarium if you want to look as some special frogs or snakes or whatever it is you think is so special in that forest, it not worth holding humanity back over it

Jolie chopped her titties off a few years ago and turned into a total bitch

Exactly.

The jews are indeed happy with this unbridled capitalism

Like it or not, the only realistic way to stop an ecological catastrophe right now is seizing the economy and fully organizing it top-down, no more "free market" no more "individual initiative"

Every leader of brazil has said this since i was a boy.

Queue retarded do gooders in the west that pay through the nose for brazil not to do it.

Rinse and repeat ad infinitum

Some great thoughts there. Kind of like when Mao decided to culls sparrows and the locust population exploded because there was nothing left to eat them and you know, created a massive famine because crops were decimated.

To provide Lebensraum for Brazilian master race.

Forest are not important what is important is rivers look at the deserts of the sahara they have no trees but they also have no rivers you can get trees growing in the sahara if you make a river

>Brazilian master race
youtube.com/watch?v=VMpEy_qA7oY

No country is getting rich from selling timber except from canada and even then its only a small percentage of GDP. I hate niggas which means i hate (you)

It’s a resource, use it, but don’t forget to plant new trees

Attached: 1A309737-4259-4CA7-98C6-F9BCBCD385A5.jpg (173x259, 17K)

Source?

Said what we were all thinking desu

Would have loved to see one of those giant redwoods fall

I can't find any sources on this. Where did you read this?

And all for what? Australia had taller trees than america (eucalyptus regnans) or mountain ash but dumb fuckers back in the 1800's thought it would be a good idea to cut every single one down. This is why we need to learn from our mistakes so we dont ruin our natural legacy

That's a lie, it's going to be used manly for so* and cows, and those things are exported. 70% of our food come from small agriculture. Bolsonaro is gonna sell because he is a US/Israel's pet

quit being a fag, op

Attached: 42551942_1523653574446792_6089131270485311488_n.jpg (280x268, 8K)

why does apnews read like propaganda?

You are not getting it! Human society doesn't live in a vacuum, it actually depends on these systems to survive. It doesn't just store carbon. Water released by plants into the atmosphere through evapotranspiration and to the ocean by the rivers, influences world climate and the circulation of ocean currents. The entire region would dry up, less water for the people who live there. There would be droughts. The Amazon river system would shrink.

What about all the medicine that comes from the exotic plants that live there? 25 percent of modern medicine is produced from plants that originate there...

The amount of food we produce is basically non problem right now in terms of actually feeding people, but that will eventually change as climate change fucks with our major agricultural regions. There is 0 justification for bulldozing it, it's not progress it's plain stupidity.

And what about North America? We've had more than our share of environmental catastrophes caused by human stupidity... so fucking what.

It's their country, is it not?

Why don't you plant more trees in the US if you care?

That is leftist propaganda, we have one of the toughest preservation laws in the world. And not only that, we enjoy our forests.
About 66% of Brazil today is made of preserved land and 50% of private land is preserved. Bolsonaro doesnt want to change that.

I want the planet to be hot asf like my homeland. Only then can I feel max comfy nigguh.
>relentless sun all year round
>sweat
>muh shade
>muh shitty fan

Best way to scare the shit out of a Jow Forumsposting, schizo, tinfoil hat-wearing, conspiracy theorist? Drop that faggot off in the jungles of Africa. If you can’t bring them to Africa bring Africa to them.

4D chess

Attached: 307667BD-93EE-4217-B745-571DBA73BF49.jpg (400x588, 82K)

Typical half-wit hysteria.

These are Bolsonaro's sons. it's clear as a day that all of this climate change denial is Jewish shilling.

Attached: CiXXcxtW0AA6y5h_edited.jpg (1297x730, 152K)

So plant trees in your own country.

he's combining the environmental and agricultural ministries, basically putting mining and forestry lobbyists in charge of protecting it. the ministry that came up with the plan you were talking about will no longer exist.

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/01/bolsonaro-environment-agriculture-ministries-amazon

don't complain to me about the source you can find it printed in basically every major outlet it's just what i got from googling from memory

>half the text cut off
>9foc

Attached: 1434705597555.jpg (467x359, 16K)

You're just out of your depth, never leave your house and only care about owning the libs. You are beyond parody.

the rain that forms above the Amazon stays in the Amazon it's not like it will affect any other part of the earth's water supply, like 99% of rain water forms in clouds over the ocean. We have desalination tech and we could use green energy from waves or offshore wind to pump mist into the atmosphere.

>What about all the medicine that comes from the exotic plants that live there? 25 percent of modern medicine is produced from plants that originate there...
It's called GMO and CRISPR, we don't need to forage around the forest for medicine like cavemen anymore we can just genetically alter and create anything we need

>The amount of food we produce is basically non problem right now in terms of actually feeding people
Have you seen meat prices climbing over the past decade? More farmland = cheaper steaks

No, really you're so cool.

>the guardian
Kek. He already backtracked on joining the ministries. And even if it had happened, the environmental concerns wouldn’t be ignored, just secondary to agricultural ones. This communist foreign alarmism is just a effort to discredit legitimate political demands, no one is going to burn down the forests, you animal.

What makes it worse is they're doing it to benefit a bunch of 80 IQ negros and mestizos, so they can have farms and sell onions and beef to the Chinese. Complete waste, from every perspective.

>mestizos
Just to correct, we don't use the word mestizos, that is a spanish thing.
Here we use "Pardos" as mixed race, mestizos is just for amerindian mixed with a spaniard.
Pic is all of our terms if you want to be specific.

Attached: brazilrace.jpg (712x424, 42K)

I knew that, didn't want to look up the term. What I'm worried about is you'll just use nationalism to benefit all them. Its useless if you don't make your country whiter with the new power of the right. Completely.

You got it, Dr. Duke.

>guy whos argument equates to 'nuke the whales' trying to call someone else out for being edgy

No, rainforests are "rainy" because moisture gets released from the plants which evaporate and produce clouds which you know, makes it rain. It's called transpiration and deforestation is already impacting water supplies in Brazil. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–17_Brazilian_drought

>It's called GMO and CRISPR, we don't need to forage around the forest for medicine like cavemen anymore we can just genetically alter and create anything we need

I mean, what do GMOs and CRISPR have to do with this? We do forage the forest for medicine because the plants there have biochemical properties that are potentially beneficial to us. Half of the top ten prescription drugs in the U.S. are of animal, plant, or microorganism origin.

>Have you seen meat prices climbing over the past decade?

This isn't true. I actually work in agriculture! The retail value of red meat and poultry has been declining. We are able to produce beef and pork more efficiently than we ever have been thanks to better feeding and breeding techniques.

Attached: Avg-prime-cattle-carcase-weight.jpg (450x317, 12K)

Thanks Ibama

So you just want to keep decreasing your national IQ over time? What use is nationalism that doesn't make you a better country for a longer period? Or do you not care because you're brown?

All good. Thanks for the article.

Thx for the more local perspective.

None of the “sources” of the wiki article offers any evidence that deforestation of the amazon is indeed linked to droughts in the southern regions. It is basically the guardian-tier (((journalist))) opinion trying to pass as fact. Beware.

Race never mattered here, Brazilians are too mixed to even care.
Just to give you a perspective, our blacks have about 40% european admixture.
We judge races based on skin color and your face features.

That doesn’t make any sense in the brazillian case and it never has. Also, diminishing IQ scores over time have multiple causes, and I seriously doubt shifting race composition is a strong explaining factor, it seems a very lazy analysis. Education’s worsening status and the degradation of tradicional family values seems far stronger regressors.

Where will Brazilians live if you destroy the Amazon forest?

Lefties environmentalists have been in power for 20 years in Brazil and the deforestation is still going full steam ahead. Now a right-wing guy is president and everybody is like muh amazon, as if he would bomb the forest or something cuz it probably has no strategic/economic value, and the local populace will be totally favorable. Give me a break.

>ainocô
that's what a faggot usually cry in the first minute of his gay act

but i am a race realist and environmentally conscious. although trying to clean the oceans is the most autistic thing ever. we should focus on our immediate surroundings.

To be accurate, we don't follow the one drop rule like americans do which is what I'm trying to say..

You are an actual fucking retard

>wants to make foreign companies who are destroying the Amazon and NGOs who don't do shit fuck off from the Amazon because it's fucking ours
>OH NO HE WANTS TO DESTROY THE AMAZON
Fuck off.

>apnews.com/21df24c60eb644b5ad64fae441a96ee9
Cutting down the forest only makes the soil fertile for like 2 to 3 years, so it's a huge waste of time to destroy the forest for agriculture

Fuck off you tree hugging queer

are you (brazil) really exploiting it, or are you being exploited by multinationals while taking it hard while bent over a barrel? asking for a fren

I'm not sure what kind of source would satisfy you but this doesn't really have anything to do with journalism. Maybe start here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transpiration

Example: Rondonia, one of the most deforested regions in Brazil, has reported a marked decrease in precipitation. In fact, this has been the trend in most areas of Brazil where there's been widespread deforestation.

I'll link you one study because I'm not going to put anymore effort into teaching the link between precipitation and tropical forests to someone who thinks everything I say is Jewish journalism

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aaa4ff

>Here, we examine how forest loss is related to changes in ground-based records of temperature (1961–2007) and precipitation (1951–2007), and MODIS data for temperature (2002–2016). Analyses were performed for the entire island, lowland areas (We found a strong island-wide relationship between forest loss and increases in daily temperature and reductions in daily precipitation. The relationship between deforestation and changes in local climate was most pronounced for watersheds in southeast Borneo, which have lost 40%–75% of their forests since 1973.

>These watersheds also had a significantly higher frequency of temperatures above 31°C. Watersheds in north and northwest Borneo, which have lost 5%–25% of their forest cover, maintained a more stable climate with a similar distribution of mean and extreme warm temperatures between forest and modified forest areas.

>Watersheds with >15% forest loss had a >15% reduction in rainfall. We conclude that loss of forest in Borneo has increased local daily temperatures and temperature extremes, and reduced daily precipitation.

forgot pic

Attached: Time-series-of-the-a-area-average-precipitation-mm-and-b-GOES-8-WF-ABBA-fire-counts.png (850x488, 210K)

it's called fertilizer. Any piece of land will become deficient if nutrients aren't replenished

I do not doubt basic biological mechanisms, what I’m contesting is that the deforestation of the amazon is a cause of the drought you mentioned (in the southern part of brasil). Maybe pay more attention.

Attached: a-Temporal-trends-of-the-June-and-July-JJ-averaged-temperature-vegetation-dryness.png (427x574, 93K)

>omg he wants to destroy Amazon! The world's lung!

Fuck you fag

>lets destroy the environment and hunt species to extinction lul libtards owned!!

Fucking retard child

this

Attached: 1495412314.jpg (980x541, 44K)

No one denies the climate can change, there's just no one with any proper proof that if you do X or if X trend continues it will move the climate to a significantly worse position.

But it was. I was explaining how deforestation in the Amazon basin caused it.

Attached: 93891647-AC45-449D-A8ED-47ECFAE38327.gif (728x408, 3.5M)

No, you explained that it had LOCAL consequences on precipitation

Fucking faggot

Yes, we clearly selling timber haha, not really exploiting the rare minerals that the Amazon is rich and every 1st country is with its eye open to get it. Haha, I mean it's not like australia is rich due to mineral exploitation