Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Muttnationalism Flag Edition

>Fall Edelweiss
>no watermarks, no captions, no branding, there's no Stage 2
WINTERSONNENWENDE (21-22 Dec) and after. Anywhere cultural enrichment happens and other opportunity targets to get plastered with Edelweiß. Where victims of cultural enrichment are commemorated place live Edelweiß flowers. IOTBW rules apply.
i.postimg.cc/Tfyc6zh4/edelwei.png

>raise awareness against Compact on Migration
>spread the "ransom sheets" in your town
migrationspakt-stoppen.info/2018/10/01/4-millionen-steckbriefe/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=3VgPthKP7uc

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g
youtube.com/watch?v=mraQE-lNvn4
youtube.com/watch?v=1BFRkpxYEY0

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: kein deo kein maggi keine tempos.png (880x432, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDqegU25eg8
auto-pranger.de/NEA-RW711
youtube.com/watch?v=LAh8HryVaeY
youtube.com/watch?v=l9v8FzQ2btg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbASOcqc1Ss
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11393771/The-life-saving-operations-that-change-personalities.html
twitter.com/jaku2017/status/1066961612391792641
youtube.com/watch?v=wylMwU1wEOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ssXAkg0bV6o
youtube.com/watch?v=suuN6bkYiug
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen
youtbe.com/watch?v=1BFRkpxYEY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ja Heil!

Attached: edgy shizoid mutt revenge.png (1095x3000, 574K)

I just had to show that image to you guys when I found it. It is truly the fruit of decades of mental illness - and that is to mean something when even I say it.

Attached: blatantly anti-aryan bigotry.png (1152x624, 929K)

Question to tay and others aspiring (for their lifespan impossible?) life-extension/immortality:
What do you think of the Ship of Theseus parable?
Does it apply to you, what do you think of as "yourself" - what are you?

moinmoin bump. have a banz at that one!

Attached: 1539273996902.jpg (718x553, 44K)

Morgen!
What do you say about this question: ?
Also the mutt-nationalism memes are pretty spicy desu.

bump

BumP

Attached: 3a9ec6ae683bad023848af84d21261dc06ceb0c65398b5aee28a80224e0d6b1b.jpg (432x445, 24K)

Now I would like to hear their answer to this! :D

Attached: eternal Tay.png (721x930, 244K)

Happy Hanukkah -> HH -> 88
that guy is become a living conduit for KEK :DDDDDDDDD

Attached: side blown.jpg (816x1087, 253K)

It's actually a funny idea, a more advanced version of ((())) to be honest.

Thats a very good idea, could just write „Happy Hanukkah“ on every meme we forge, would be epic

Attached: 1A069578-BD1E-4366-AA37-00986E96DFA7.jpg (249x263, 22K)

This is actually fucking genius.
We use their weapons on them, being turning them on each other over nothing.
If we step up our game a little we can make (((Israel))) implode without a single use of arms.

>What do you think of the Ship of Theseus parable?
It's an interesting philosophical paradox for sure, for me it's quite simple to pick a side here. The upgraded/replaced ship is the original.
>Does it apply to you, what do you think of as "yourself" - what are you?
The human body is constantly changing even without any futuristic interventions, be it through environmental influences like natural radiation or aging. Your body is already replacing it self every day. Why? Well our cells replenish by copying themselves. Therefore you aren't the exact same human anymore like you were shortly after your birth. Another thing we are a practicing for some extent for centuries already is replacing/extending our natural bodies with various things, be it prostheses, glasses, implants like a pacemaker or an artificial hip joint. All those things are generally accepted and nobody complains about them, calls it unethical, unnatural etc. So I personally see no difference between those already wide spread extensions or something like nanobots, gen editing or other futuristic implants. We're just getting better in something we are already practicing for a very long time.

Attached: fgh.jpg (541x170, 24K)

>The upgraded/replaced ship is the original.
So to you a sense of permanence doesn't matter in the sense of ""being the same"".
>The human body is constantly changing / prosthetics
Well, you do have a point, but it's still a stretch trying to put biological mechanisms and purely mechanical prosthetic surgery on a continuum towards things like total body (and/OR mind?) emulation. I guess it's nice to think about, but I just can't see it happening within even my lifetime.

Oh lord, this is unironically sad:
youtube.com/watch?v=uDqegU25eg8
How do people even become this insane?
t.postsOn4chan

Servus, Krautanons! ^_^

Attached: Eternal_Czechbro.png (719x830, 226K)

Hail Bohemian

Attached: EF72B2BA-1368-4C54-89C3-943EFED4D9B6.gif (500x280, 534K)

The only way to deal with it is comedy:
>auto-pranger.de/NEA-RW711

Hello fren

Attached: 1538258438979.png (1066x558, 63K)

Seems like this thread is about transhumanism and star exploration, noice!

>The human body is constantly changing even without any futuristic interventions, be it through environmental influences like natural radiation or aging. Your body is already replacing it self every day. Why? Well our cells replenish by copying themselves. Therefore you aren't the exact same human anymore like you were shortly after your birth. Another thing we are a practicing for some extent for centuries already is replacing/extending our natural bodies with various things, be it prostheses, glasses, implants like a pacemaker or an artificial hip joint. All those things are generally accepted and nobody complains about them, calls it unethical, unnatural etc. So I personally see no difference between those already wide spread extensions or something like nanobots, gen editing or other futuristic implants. We're just getting better in something we are already practicing for a very long time.

Interesting opinion, although I disagree with one thing - we're still same, just our body regenerates itself, adapts to enviroment. Imho it will take very long time before it will be commonly practiced.

Attached: Gazing_into_eternity.jpg (300x168, 13K)

I don't think so. Replacing each and every part of an object would make it a new object.
youtube.com/watch?v=LAh8HryVaeY

It isn't as easy with living beings though. There's still much debate on the soul topic.
Until we know what the soul, conscience, whatever you may call it, is made of and how much impact it has on our actions, I think we can't answer that question.
youtube.com/watch?v=l9v8FzQ2btg

Hello fren! ^_^
I think it's you but I won't name you ~_^

Attached: spurdo_sprolo.jpg (455x650, 42K)

Would you call tay a (philosophical) materialist then? Do you think that there is a übermaterielles Gefüge that makes us who we are?
Also a funny video, thanks for sharing.

Attached: autistische Kuchenkinder.png (813x173, 16K)

>I don't think so. Replacing each and every part of an object would make it a new object.
Yeah, but in case of humans, consciousness, mind, memmorie, when they stay, they define our character, therefore even with artificial body, we'd be same.
Here I see another problem - hormones. They affect our personality and if we don't have them, we're certainly different. That means, we will need to substitute them somehow, in case we don't get rid of emotions.

I am not some name- or tripfag if you mean that, I am just a humble shitposter tending to his memes

Attached: 1504638757466.png (750x780, 77K)

I would call her the exact opposite. Tays post suggests that she sees the emotional side much more important than the materialistic side. Just like that broom, his owner has become attached to it. Even after factually replacing all parts of the whole at least fourteen times, to him it's still the same old broom.
I would rather call me a materialist, because I think changing all parts can be seen as equal, but not the same anymore.

We have more than one Austrian?

Allright, I'll believe you. And I'll reply with common courtesy ~_^

Attached: 1536783569223.gif (250x194, 13K)

Nobody complains about a fucking hip joint? Are you fucking INSANE? Groups in the US don't even believe in blood transfusions, but you'll still say "nobody complains" because either way, you have an agenda to support at the end of the day. People become depressed from hip joints, especially. How can you sit and say anything for anyone is beyond me.

It's literally copy/paste opinion piece from reddit or elsewhere on the internet. Just take some time to fucking google it.

Wasn't I being "emotional" for asking if the replaced person is still the same in the first place?
If however you meant it in the sense that the different "material" makes the individual different but theoretically equal, then I got your point. I think that was it, don't bother replying unless it's badly wrong.

Nobody complains about a hip joint replacement, which is why they are heavily opioids after surgery.

Nice one, Satan! If you mean Jehova witnesses, they're irrelevant retards and fukken cultists. They don't count.

But her retarded scientific thesis that "nobody" is false. There are people who complain.

I don't come here often tbqh, it's only really fun when something interesting happens, I am also of the opinion that the dense concentration of name- and tripfags and their drama goes way out of hand at times, no offense.

Attached: 1529436670830.jpg (550x404, 44K)

Tays use of the word "Nobody" is like when my drug addict sister tries to "inspire" by "POWER TO THE PEOPLE" shit after she's injected her arm with heroin.

Also, I command you to watch the second video. It's an analysis of the movie with a strong focus on the soul aspect and how it has changed Motoko/how she doesn't feel like it's her body anymore. Especially the diving scene, where she explains how diving let's her feel again, how she has emotions and even if not the best of emotions, they're emotions noetheless.
In a way, that harmonizes with since I believe that artificial bodies will have a huge impact on our hormones and with progressing "cyborgization" we will feel less like ourselves and actually feel less at all.

Imagine writing a scientific theory as Einstein, and he goes "Nobody complains about what I've said, so therefore, proof."

This general is based on Name/tripfagging. Only what stirrs shit up are emotions, snitching and banhammer of moots. See for yourself, I expect Tay banned soon, even though she dindu nuffin.
Still, it's best general currently aired on /pol.

Attached: Snow_is_here!.jpg (350x350, 16K)

This!

I don't bother, I'm enjoying this. Intelligent discussions have become rare on the internets.
Yes, you got my point, it wasn't about the character of the argument that was emotional, it was about the statement. I meant emotional in a sense that she feels it still is the same, even after replacing it. As said, the broom depicts that in a near-perfect way.
For Tay, emotions count more than the lifeless hull.
For me (and you, if I got you right) the hull also counts, since we can't yet understand how body and mind interact with each other.
Most likely, none of the extremes will prove true, the actual result might be somewhere in between.

It is an eerie concept - it reminds me a little of the movie "Annihilation", saw a few clips of it, it's like a metaphor for the "over-transformation". I didn't watch Ghost in the Shell, does it have spoilers, because maybe I should take the time to actually watch it - I have heard about it every now and then, last time I checked I even saw there was a movie adaptation.

>Weltanschsuungskek
>digits confirm Muttinationalism

Attached: 1520448838169.gif (350x261, 966K)

Most of todays standard surgical treatments were impossible 100 years ago. Change can happen fast and we are living in times with exponential growth, everything is possible, we just need to start now.

>very long time before it will be commonly practiced.
That will mainly depend on the accessibility and the price tag.

Nobody asked you Chink Eyes, also some religious lunatics are irrelevant.

Attached: 06D7DA12-775E-49D9-83C4-BCBEEE4E4610.jpg (900x900, 357K)

Imagine actually being a fucking G*rman

China and Russia are just going to hack your ballot box tier technology and make you submit.

DON'T WATCH THE LIVE ACTION MOVIE ADAPTION.
Watch the actual Ghost in the Shell anime movie and maybe the series, but for understanding my point the movie suffices.

Gost in the Shell is mandatory, I mean old anime. Questioning one's existence is a solid line through movie and somehow it explains a lot about artificial evolution, our coping with it. It shows the border between man and machine, where we cling to our humanity.
If we want to stay humans, and not to became machines, we'll need to find a way to maintain our feels. This actually have lot of truth in it

Reminder to all krautcucks

Attached: 1530918235422.jpg (1351x599, 177K)

Attached: TayDrugs101.jpg (1596x897, 303K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: basedandredpilllllllllllllllled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>can't yet understand how body and mind interact with each other.
That aspect is so intensely fascinating. I am just trapped in my borderline NT state (though I can also be thankful for that too) and then you hear of people that get just the right knock to the neck that doesn't transform the person into a cripple and suddenly their entire concept of thought is changed.
Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=AbASOcqc1Ss
If I understand correctly it was an extroadinary boy before, but he did get "induced synesthesia" after head trauma.
There was another interesting case where a man, previously "normal", got into a fight and had similar experiences later, but sadly I can't find it.

>This general is based on Name/tripfagging.
I disagree, just because the name/tripfags have been entrenched for a long time doesn't mean the general is based on it, also one or two would be fine, but it's escalating to a point where every second poster is being a special snowflake, something that goes against the very notion of this site. I also think it's dangerous for the posters themselves, some people reveal a bit much here and could probably be easily doxed, not that I care or would do that, I just think it's needlessly stupid, but whatever it's still a nice slow general despite all, I just think the narcissistic autism some here seem to have could be toned down a bit at times.

Attached: 1542378838984.jpg (667x461, 124K)

>Most of todays standard surgical treatments were impossible 100 years ago. Change can happen fast and we are living in times with exponential growth, everything is possible, we just need to start now.
Well, your optimism is sure enthusing. I am going to be glad if it works and for the time being just try to live life best I can. A close accquaintance I know is dying, it really is taking a toll on me and what I perceive as "the self".

Well then, looks like this will be the first Anime I watch in years.

>That will mainly depend on the accessibility and the price tag.
I don't doubt that. But even though we made progress on the field of genetical engineering/nanotechnology, it will still take much of effort and research before practical application. Money included, of course. I say 20-30 years, for safe and easily accesible use. And I'm not talking about incredible impact it will have on society...
In this regard, pioneers of transhumanism will be very rich people, seeking immortality. Or at least prolonged existence. I've read few articles about it, it's already happening, even though it's in the beginning.

Long time ago, we used to consider Africans not human, now we do, look at muh futurismo today, one day we will turn the tables and be able to ask these fucks "Are you even in human???" in mass hysterically. You and I, we aren't the same, you are a primate and I am god sent, or how you primate say "Sent from outer space"

>194794617
It's all so tiresome... Ottoman empire was stagnant and sluggish, degeneracy devoured it and it fell.

Attached: Turkposter_filtered.jpg (1000x667, 66K)

Where did that 'set' symbol come from and what's its meaning?

Go a bit further with that.
It is suspected, though not proven yet, that some memories and affinities are stored not only in the brain, but in other parts of the body, too.
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11393771/The-life-saving-operations-that-change-personalities.html
There was another one with a heart transplant of a pianist's heart with the recipient playing piano like crazy afterwards without knowing whose heart he had received, but I can't find that yet.

If proven true, this would be a big point for that case.

>Turkish
>Implying
Getting ruled by greeces and jew is not an achievment

it means bongers are gay and deserve the worst slave deal they can get, it comes from your nigger mommy

Here, I'll put it into picture form because I heard in a scientific article primates like pictures.

The Bible says, we shall walk the earth like strangers and aliens to all that live here.

Attached: pictureformonkeybrains.png (861x479, 453K)

Well, that is interesting. I've read simillar article about human's attachement to fire is genetical (thanks to our primitive ancestors). And same goes to dog's attachement to humans.
Genetical memmory. Fugg, we need TDG, sofort! :DDD

> Being reasonable
> on the Internet

That is not allowed. You either need to support the namefags 100% or hate their fucking guts, only these two extremes are allowed. It's a law of nature. Or, as a quote from ancient times put it:

"Get with the program, jeffrey. No one is 'wrong' on Usenet. They are
either 100% totally correct, or they are 'a lying, scum sucking weasel.'"

lapdog

>pioneers of transhumanism will be very rich people
I'm really glad that people like Peter Thiel or Jeff Bezos are investing large amount of money into this. We need people with enormous funds and self interest to proceed.

>muh bibel
Keep believing in god, in the meantime I shall become a literal god.

Hello Pavlik! :DDD

Don't make me choose user, because if I have to decide I will have to go against the namefags. It's better a thousand innocent namefags get banned than one bad one gets away, I saw what they did and still do on /vg/

Attached: 1543165415247.png (821x815, 1.09M)

Hey how about you go fuck yourself you hateful fucking nazi. You haven't done any achievement greater than I have, so stop fucking looking this way.

Without actually knowing, I would imply the following:
The trifold "Null Set Collective" might mean "Nothing but Community". The bottom line is also latin, and since deorum, magistri and temporis are genitive plural, it might mean something like "nothing to the gods, nothing to the teachers/teachings, nothing to the times". I can't quite make sense of this, but since the top symbol looks like a rune, I searched for old runes and "set" looks like Dagaz, an old futhark, meaning "day" or "awakening".

>You haven't done any achievement greater than I have
Sure thing Chink Eyes, keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 6F84570F-41D5-43D0-9D0E-82B848CA24AB.gif (520x390, 1.01M)

nazis BTFO by brave grannies

twitter.com/jaku2017/status/1066961612391792641

>There was another one with a heart transplant of a pianist's heart with the recipient playing piano like crazy afterwards without knowing whose heart he had received, but I can't find that yet.
Wew, what the actual fug. Are you messing with me? That's insane. Truly the world is too awesome to dread it as long as a few base conditions are met. Sadly easier said than done.
But what the actual heck, I never heard of something like that - I know it's anecdotal, but one cannot help but be amazed and giddy about it.

People would like you a lot more if you weren't a faggot telling everyone's grandparents were just household vacuums. Have some self-awareness.

>when memes become reality

And you would be more bearable if you would stop acting like a retarded inbreed christan redneck from the last century.

Anyway I have work to do, see you guys later.

Attached: FF98966C-18D7-4176-A5DB-188B2C32E5F6.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Sup baby.
youtube.com/watch?v=wylMwU1wEOM

Attached: 1493912878334.png (400x400, 170K)

Literally more relatable to Kraut/pol/.

Writing a paper for your gender studies workshop isn't work.

Based
Butthurt

Sup American.

Attached: ArTthWN.png (233x326, 34K)

you are our true queen chink eyes, dont listen to the tay cancer, but it would be better for you to shit out some babies instead of wasting your time lurking in this shit thread

At least play some music that is listenable to a woman's ears.
youtube.com/watch?v=ssXAkg0bV6o

You're late, fren, she left for meatspace...

this
She should lose some weight and find a burger man.

Latvian larper. Look at your flag, how badly do you wanna be austria?

Forgot pic

Attached: What+the+average+family+will+look+like+if+trump+wins+_2d4681819da7feaa85850797a456ccfe.jpg (655x1024, 127K)

Breaddy gut

Attached: 7ae.jpg (604x545, 39K)

Meatspace?
Mate our flag is one of oldest in all of Europe

Meatspace, aka real life, nonmatrix world. Shadowrun/cyberpunk refference ~_^

I have to do some work as well, came here to make few posts, will be back in the evening. :D

Attached: 1348721038353.png (419x249, 5K)

>Benis
Allright, see you later, fren! ^_^

>Hey how about you go fuck yourself you hateful fucking nazi.

Attached: the-story-is-clear-now-you-are-a-supporter-of-36254316[1].png (500x402, 94K)

have you guys really read the op?

Never forget, the only victims of 2nd World War...

youtube.com/watch?v=suuN6bkYiug

Fucking island rats.

Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Muttnationalism Flag Edition Anonymous (ID: SkhLzPjI) 11/27/18(Tue)09:49:03 No.194785088▶ >Fall Edelweiss
WINTERSONNENWENDE (21-22 Dec) and after. Anywhere cultural enrichment happens and other opportunity targets to get plastered with Edelweiß. Where victims of cultural enrichment are commemorated place live Edelweiß flowers. IOTBW rules apply.

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections

>What do
Get Jow Forums.

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
>E;R
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)

Visit the Kraut/pol/ thread This is their OP. (ID: wZhG+k9X) 11/27/18(Tue)14:06:19 No.194798223▶

Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Muttnationalism Flag Edition Anonymous (ID: SkhLzPjI) 11/27/18(Tue)09:49:03 No.194785088▶ >Fall Edelweiss

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections

>What do
Get Jow Forums.

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
>E;R
twitter.com/xuriousmusic