Whatever happened to the Cryptojew scam?

Why did the scam falter? Couldn’t they scam more people? China has lots of money, couldn’t they scam all the Chinese out of their money? I remember people saying Bitcoin will be worth 1 million a coin by 2023. Is that still where we are heading?

Attached: 46AD18DE-FC40-40AD-9667-90D74097425E.jpg (1267x1267, 217K)

It wasn't originally a scam. It became one because (((they))) got ((them)) to cripple BTC so that it could never be used at a practical scale.
BCH was a spin off to correct that - but that's currently being attacked too by Fake Satoshi. In all likelihood, Fake Satoshi (Craig Wright) is an asset of some form. His house was raided in 2015, never charged afaik.

>BCH was a spin off to correct that

Pretty sure that is the biggest scam of them all. “Forking” Bitcoin was basically creating a copy of the original Bitcoins, with all the small holders not bothering to claim their “new” coins. Didn’t they just fork the whole thing again with each fork creating a copy that needs to be maintained by more computing power?

Technically it was a bubble rather than a scam. They're not that different, except bubbles are generally driven by greedy idiots rather than malicious actors

Pretty sure they engineered the bubble and sold when the thing hit 20,000.

Sa(msung)toshi(ba) Naka(michi)moto(rola)

\

all the confiscated computers the federal government has. They needed a cash influx, selling of millions and millions of BTC.

Bubble was because of Tether, memeflag

its still happening. Crypto getting jewed and whales getting paid to dump ontop of the money they make while dumping.

its a win win for the guys on top and a lose all come all for the anons at the bottom.

The tricky part is, how much of pol sees this as a trend in the US government eye from last year, the middle of this year, and the projection for the begining of next year?

in my opinion, there will be a little more stagnation.

Where my Holochads at?

Once it drops below $1k I’ll finally buy a few hundred, but that’s where I draw the line.

No, the scam made a fucking mint in 2017 for the cryptokikes and then they wrapped it up.

Holo is manipulated stable garbage.
Just look at the order book, just bots trading with other bots in the millions.

Attached: 1520889458460.jpg (764x713, 309K)

The general public has no real direct access to the crypto trading platforms and they don’t know how to use them properly. The average person can’t even operate a smartphone past the installing apps.
BTC isn’t a claim on assets like most stocks and fixed income investments, and it was a legit bubble because it is no different from fiat money.
>INB4 it’s like gold
The fixed supply doesn’t solve the inherent trust problem, it isn’t legal tender and gold has an actual use in industry.

Fiat is backed by powerful militaries. Crypto is backed by 40 year old virgins.

Attached: Chris-tran.png (648x787, 982K)

Also this

basically its falling apart at the moment because Craig Wright is having a twitter fight with Roger Ver and is dumping his bags in order to finance his little war over bitcoin cash, his version of which, "Satoshi's Vision" he wants to become the new bitcoin.

Craig is state boot licking kike who, ironically shitting on Satoshi's vision with the very name, wishes to abandon the anti state undercurrent of cryptocurrency

Attached: Craig Wright.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Go stiff you fucking retard.
Craig is and have always been /our guy/.

Attached: 1542462097033.png (689x351, 260K)

Attached: ABC manipulation.png (800x9320, 1.66M)

Time to go baakto 4channel

No one wanted the fork. And no one wanted to switch to it. It was done for the reason I said above - BTC became (((BTC))) and refused to even make the mild compromise of 2MB blocks because of the excuse that ((The Internet cannot handle more than 1MB every TEN minutes)).

This. Bitcoin was great if you got in early, but it's over now. Bitcoin is literally worthless and if you're still holding them hoping for it to go back up you are kidding yourself.

my fucking communist philosophy teacher had the same poster in her class you nord cuck dunce

Fuck, it was the corporate Jew all along