Rose teas

>he dates a roastie
> she spends first couple months creeping her exs kikebook late at night, crying
>spends next couple months lining up next dude.
>never stops fussing and worrying about health of stupid dog who was fine this whole time
>dumps user

Never again will I fall for the fallopian Jew. The roastie memes are true. Absolutely self centred trash is all that exists nowadays. Hope your glad to have the mother of your kids having sat on a hundred cocks because that's all that there is nowadays

Attached: IMG_2046.jpg (1440x1440, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_MNMKyI3j8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roastie Creedo : " I want what I want when I want it and once I get it I want something else ."

Self promoting Digits of TRUTH
Enough said they speak for themselves.

Oops this one

Was probably fucking the dog too. You know, cuz that is legal in Canada

You know I wouldn't have been totally shocked. She resisted having him fixed for some reason

That's it exactly. Not even the ability to empathize with someone

and how were you parenting her? were you parenting her at all?
women are like kids and dogs

You dated someone that just wasn't emotionaly ready to have a relationship dumbass, it happens for both males and females

White women are more and more disgusting. Just look at that face. It's not even attractive. Combine it with their attitude and being alone suddenly feels like a better prospect.

Is that your ex-roastie in the picture? The nose piercing, dog fetish and empty headed smile are all classic traits. I've noticed this quite a lot in the UK (I'm a bong, dont let the flag fool you). Next it is veganism, yoga, 'spiritual' tattoos, fascination with psychadelic drugs and swedish crime dramas on netflix. Don't blame yourself man they are under mind control.

Swedish crime dramas on Netflix? Where the fuck did that come from? Kek

Pretty close she was into yoga and had spiritual tattoos

Oops meant to upload

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-27-02-06-25-1.png (1053x1387, 1.47M)

Shut the fuck up

Brutal she was 27 in that pic

>the fallopian Jew

Attached: 1541776513060.gif (220x182, 513K)

KEK. You could always send her that if you really wanted to piss her off. But I didn't just suggest that. You didn't hear that from me. No sir.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-01-03-58-05-1.png (925x1409, 1.39M)

Just an observation.I lived with birds who fit that exact description. They just got worse and worse. For some reason after 'partying' it would be whole days of swedish crime dramas on shitflix, which I then noticed only other women seemed to talk or care about.

Best to let sleeping dogs lie. If I really wanted to Piss her off I'd post her number and let the incles troll her

She was constantly watching episodes of dr who in a massive loop

>it's a white boi getting cucked episode

sour grape user plz go

Attached: 1539824868633.jpg (220x255, 6K)

roastie getting toastie

KEK yeah I wouldn't unless she had done something specifically cruel. Sleeping dogs lie indeed.

Sounds a bit nuts user. You're better off looking for somebody new. Just remember not to get jaded. You see the worst of humanity on the web.

bwahah what an ugly looking smug cunt.

It's hard not to be jaded. Can only dust yourself off so many times before you get bitter, which I am

Her pussy was so loose you could put two hands in and clap. Legitimately
Thought she may have been taking the knot

Attached: Roastie's chastity belt.jpg (1280x710, 131K)

Her pussy actually looked nice but was loose af

Yeah just don't let it make you not let someone good in.

post pics for research

I live in the torontosphere there literally is no one good. It's LA level thottery

Sadly I don't have pics she was pretending to be a good girl

OOOOH YIKES!

I've noticed it can be the "good girls" who are the worst. They put on the good girl from for deceit. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
t. Oldfag who used to work in bars/restaurants when younger and seen many couples and heard rumors about who the cheaters were and it was always the princess good girls.

Girls like that who don't have many vices tend to use guys as their vice

True dat.

>meme NPC woman #18

*sips* Yep, that was a good meme.

Unironically knew someone just like this OP, down to the yoga and the dogmommy behavior. Pretty sure we're just in a fucking simulation at this point, it keeps making clones that only differ slightly.

You should never take a woman with an ex seriously anyway. Do you know how easy it is for an ex-bf to fuck his ex-gf, basically whenever he wants to? I don't have a single serious ex I couldn't fuck anytime I wanted with minimal effort. And when they're mad at you, or simply just bored, they will often seek out ex sex.

checked. they’re like most other liberals, like babies

youtube.com/watch?v=f_MNMKyI3j8