UNIT 731

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Why is nobody talking about this? It was worse then the Holocaust.

Fuck you gooks.

Attached: Shiro-ishii.jpg (760x1082, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
youtu.be/-9LRs0rzc1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because no one cares about chinks

You should thank them

Because it is barely relevant to us Europeans.

We are all one human race.

fake and gay

chinks aren't people

untrue and very honosexual

Stupid fucker I’m saying they dissected people and did all this horrible shit so we wouldn’t have to. We stole all of the information after the war. Look into it more.

That thing they did where they placed a female prisoners arms in freezing water, outside, for many hours until frozen, and then beat her arms with a stick is pretty fucking hardcore. Or that other thing where they locked people in a pressure chamber until they popped... savage as fuck

Wasn’t Hiroyuki Nishimura a part of that?

the holocaust was fake everyone knows that user. Where do you think the millions of people came from who invaded Israhell a few years later to steal the land from the native people killing all the christians?

Attached: 1528467757381.jpg (480x418, 26K)

Countries that Signed the 1929 Geneva Convention

America Austria Belgium Bolivia Brazil Bulgaria Chile China Colombia Cuba Czechoslovakia Denmark Dominican Republic Egypt Estonia Finland France Germany Great Britain, Ireland and British Dominions Greece Hungary Iceland India Italy Latvia Luxembourg Mexico Nicaragua Norway Netherlands Persia Poland Portugal Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia Siam Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Uruguay Venezuela

Countries that did not sign the 1929 Geneva Convention

USSR

Japan

Literally nothing done wrong becouse they didn't sign the "I won't do this and that" paper

China only cares about this stuff because foreigners did it, they did worse to each other throughout history and remember it fondly.

That was a movie tho. Men behind the sun.

because we sold the results of the experiments to the Americans to get us off scot-free from a lot of shit, so no-one cares.
also
>japanese
>gooks

>we
Fuck off

I guess somebody missed the daily chinese webm threads
Asians are not human.

indeed it was... im pretty sure i read about those two specific things being done.
Cant remember now... I watched Men behind the sun like 10 years ago.

chinks killing chinks why would we care unless you were a communist sympathiser please tell us where you live so those in croatia who do hate communism can know

Shut up chinese faggot

America looked the other way in exchange for the research. Can't go around saying how evil they are after that because then America would look bad for condoning the evil.

Because it was fake lol

I saw like 3 of those movies but I'm pretty sure there's more. Yeah I also saw them a long time ago.

SPBP

Chinks aren't human, just IMAGINE how much better the world of today would be if all of China had fallen under Japanese rule. A paradise. Nips literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 25-China-Dog-EPA.jpg (2048x1536, 443K)

>stole all the information
We let people go for exclusive right to the information to prevent it from being given to the USSR

I'll literally never forget how they let that cat get eaten by hundreds of rats. Shit made me sick.

It only killed thousands the Holocaust killed millions

That was real, probably the kid that got dissected too.

But it is.
It helped us a lot learning about frostbite and other things.

>millions
No
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

My main question would be;
Yes, MacArthur gave them a free pass in exchange for their “research” into how many creative ways you can kill bug people. But what was that reasearch exactly? As far as I can tell it’s still classified.

The Chinese are not human, they lack the core of humanity, a soul. The Japanese did nothing wrong, all of china is a madhouse.

OP is the kind of faggot that would test a biological weapon on his own populace baka

They raped children.

As if chinese are humans.

Has anyone ever asked Takei if he would’ve rather been a foreigner in a Japanese camp?

Attached: 5EA144DF-9AE4-48E2-A417-37551463C30F.jpg (1167x1080, 711K)

They experimented on Russians too,

>It was worse then the Holocaust.

0 x 0 = 0

Like the great holobunger it was probably complete bullshit aka standard wartime atrocity propaganda. One thing about history user is that it is always written by the victors. Think about that for a minute.

They made anime, manga, and good video games, so I forgive them if they never do it again.

Attached: 1542885264610.gif (313x383, 1.18M)

how is that relevant to me?

The Chinese have been doing that and worst to each other for millennia.

Because that is a fiction

>Why is nobody talking about this
Because we have countless times you underage sperg.

Thanks Slayer
youtu.be/-9LRs0rzc1w

Attached: 1536886962778.jpg (600x483, 252K)

Some lesser then others.

Just like all dogs are canines
But some dogs are clearly superior to other dogs

It is pretty fucked up desu and I would be disappoint if it was real. I hate modern science and the way of thinking it brought to us anyway so I don't think it was worthwhile.

Attached: aXm6561xjU.jpg (650x650, 141K)

based and redpilled

>It was worse then the Holocaust.
That's not hard.
And it's because of the nukes.

He would have been asking for a probing numerous times a day, burger.

Attached: IMG_0278.jpg (488x628, 61K)

Do you think Japan were the only country who did this during WW2? Do you think this isn't still happening now?

Literally a hoax that was created in a horror novel from 1983 called "the devils gluttony" featuring debunked research "data" such as human bodies exploding in a vacuum (they don't)

Someone have to suffer and thank God it's them, not us