How do you deal with knowing that it's never going to get better and it's all downhill into the grave of civilization...

how do you deal with knowing that it's never going to get better and it's all downhill into the grave of civilization from here

Attached: modernamerica.jpg (700x799, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EhGEGIBGLu8
youtube.com/watch?v=LeX0xUsDHKk
youtube.com/watch?v=bS4JXh22YCA
dmme.net/interviews/dio1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
youtu.be/juTbHiKk7Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Makes me feel good that ive been lifting and collecting guns

Excited. This civilization is a spent force.

Why is everyone on this board such a fucking downer? Jesus get a fucking girlfriend bro it'll be alright..

The Jew WILL be expelled again.
Things will improve
just dont cuck out and join the fight user

Attached: expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

knowing that now as good as it all gets is motivating

C-can you be my gf?

By not giving a shit.

Jesus Christ, that fucking picture, right in the fucking feels... just end it all already...

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 57K)

Based Aussie bro. You on the GC?

>just dont cuck out and join the fight user
what fight? on twitter? on here? none of you will do anything real besides voting for some based israel repub and if you do the rest will disavow

it's all a meme

Attached: vinceismad.jpg (554x633, 160K)

We’re all dooomers
Doomers, rise up

Attached: D65F93E5-CA4C-4088-9842-50821F6E1ECF.jpg (970x542, 166K)

>civilization will collapse
>most non-Whites are concentrated in cities
you dumb nigger. this is good.
this guy knows

Better times are ahead user.
Just ride the Tiger until they come.

Attached: 1541606283704.png (1024x1024, 1M)

It ALL is a meme, an illusion. Take the DMT pill

Attached: 77D2883B-1348-48D0-89CC-3DC01DBED0AE.jpg (1080x1440, 157K)

checked, based and redpilled

Attached: dade_man_by_toodamnfilthy-d9hridj.jpg (455x350, 36K)

The fight against giving in.

How.can you be so.sure mate? Things change. You can't predict the future.

Attached: 1543081582355.jpg (400x341, 28K)

>Better times are ahead user.
If I concentrate with all my might, I can juuuust barely remember back to a time when I would have found that believable. Remember, the kikes are going to see to it that something like Trump 2016 can never happen again. Evidenced by the midterms, where they simply filled out as many fraudulent ballots as they pleased. Enjoy the next two years, because after that it's over.

Attached: 1478538005599.gif (599x334, 1.91M)

youtu.be/EhGEGIBGLu8

ride the tiger
read it

the flag was for shitposting purposes

>The first flame quickly fades.
>Darkness will shortly settle.
>But one day, tiny flames will dance across the darkness.
>Like embers linked by lords passed.

Attached: C89B3757-588D-40D4-9817-B92BB1F680BD.jpg (986x1500, 1.15M)

That's a song about shooting up heroin.

Wrong.

>age of fire is literally humans being enslaved by jewish gods my man

>heisst
where's the scharfes S, heißt.... it seems the real Germans are dying out

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1542253330780.jpg (1080x1080, 669K)

>Jews expelled/killed for ritual murder of a Child

What the fuck?

Come one Nigel. Obviously wasn't done by me. Rather by some non-german Bloomer. I just like the general meßage.

Here have some uplifting music:
youtube.com/watch?v=LeX0xUsDHKk

Yes it is.

The West is one economic collapse away from fixing itself. As long as people are fat and happy, we don't want to fight. When the White man gets hungry, he's going to get angry. Nobody is better at war and conquest than the White man.

>Evidenced by the midterms

Based on historical precedence, the GOP should have lost much worse in this midterm. Keep this in mind: Reagan lost much more ground in the house and senate after his first term. In all realistic terms: the midterms were a sign of the weakness of the Left.

> they simply filled out as many fraudulent ballots as they pleased

Can't you Yankees register as election helpers?

We can get sadder.

youtube.com/watch?v=bS4JXh22YCA

Attached: 1366244399195.jpg (500x326, 16K)

No, it’s said to be either about things not being the way they seem, Satan, Jesus or Astral Projection but I haven’t seen anyone say that it’s about heroin.

Where tf do I even buy dmt?

Attached: LookIntoIt1.jpg (1466x1036, 1.26M)

dmme.net/interviews/dio1.html
– You never dabbled with drugs either. Was it due to you having a pharmacology degree?

No. It was because I saw how destructive it was, and how it dulled your sensibilities and ate up your talent and your life.

– Always keeping your poetry in high value and taking its imagery on both artful and conscious level, I still never get the meaning and the origin of the tiger in “Holy Diver”. Neither Blake’s nor Kipling’s tiger doesn’t fit there. What’s behind this image?

The tiger symbolizes strength, while its stripes suggest impurity. The lines “Ride the tiger. You can see his stripes but you know he’s clean” means that you must take advantage of the strength you have and not judge the heart of others by what seem to be impurities – these stripes – in the package it comes in.

Attached: Surf the Kali Yuga.jpg (232x292, 25K)

fuck dude that is good art

Attached: 1517291207348.jpg (1900x1398, 2.93M)

nice milkies
i would also be sad without them

You have to go to somewhere where it is legal, there’s a place where shamans make you ayahuasca. You can’t just buy it in your country because it’s illegal, you could try to make it but you’re probably gonna mess it up and trying to buy it off of the dar market would be stupid imo, just go to the shamans brah.

I'll go through the lyrics

Holy Diver (the tip of a needle diving into a vein)
You've been down too long in the midnight sea (midnight sea is a reference for being high on heroin)
Oh what's becoming of me (shame of being a junky)

Ride the tiger (shooting up heroin)
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean (reference to clean needles and the measurement markers on a syringe)

Gotta get away (get high)
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue (bruising from injection)

Race for the morning (passing out from a heroin high)
Oh we will pray it's all right (hoping to not overdose)

Jump on the tiger (reference for doing heroin)
You can feel his heart but you know he's mean (hitting a vein)

brah, where tf am I gonna find a shaman?

It's awesome dude. How many people in history will have such a comfy view of the breakdown of the greatest empires while still being fed and entertained, with 4k resolution!

This
when ppl go to the cash machine and realise none of them work then the rest will realise theyve been robbed, its going to be mad

Attached: 1514434533228.jpg (500x274, 25K)

I WASN'T READY FOR THESE FEELS YOU BASTARD

We'll see about that.

Attached: Proofster.jpg (600x396, 26K)

Vsauce went to some retreat and filmed himself taking it. I think if you search it online you’re gonna be able to fly there and take ayahuasca but it probably costs 800$+

I like to think it’s about something deeper, there’s people on the net interpreting it differently as well

This is not inherently bad

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

I remind myself that I will die inside the next few decades at the absolute most. Additionally, if things go as I believe then it should all be over inside 10 years at the worst.

Attached: I Am-The-Way-The-Truth-and-The-Life!!.jpg (638x479, 128K)

The reason you can't get a girlfriend is because your attitude is shit and you're a loser.

This group of losers won't tell you that - they fabricate all this bullshit to make it seem like the world is against them. Some aren't angry and are here because they benefit from keeping you as this sad, angry loser. Some just want company in their misery.

Go outside

Oh yeah happens all the time
youtu.be/juTbHiKk7Uw

>get a fucking girlfriend
Says the gay

Isn't Europe basically still in a depression?
And since we fixed nothing from the last collapse... it's only a matter of time.

read the Talmud

Attached: talmud-quotes.jpg (845x960, 343K)

married, still dont think it's going to get better. if you arent prepping for it to be worse, lifting, learning survival methods and agriculture, and developing a hobby that's useful like woodwork or even welding, then you will die soft at the hands of the niggers or worse, be a slave. I'm going to be sure that my kids have shelter and food and guns when shtf. drugs, anime, vidya, everything is just a distraction to fill your dopamine needs while you rot away doing nothing. Israel will strike soon, they are about to be exposed and wont take that lightly. they know how to cripple us, and itll be a while before civilization returns, if ever. people have been prepping for this for over 40 years now, theres a reason for that.

It's a shame that the once great societies of the west will crumble to dust under the weight of unchecked jewry and billions of shitskin moochers.
But I look forward to the great race war that will eventually happen. The time of the right wing death squad is coming - and it will be marvelous.

I'm basically on the same page as this user, I don't know what the straw will be but I cannot honestly see it getting better. The war on terror started on my 10th birthday and the only positive thing I have seen is the rise of nationalism in the West. The difference is just that it means that there will be two sides in the future. I've got a girlfriend got a girlfriend and a job but that doesn't change what is happening to society. Life is going to get a lot worse before more glimmers of hope show up but we have to deal. People lived through the collapse of the Roman Empire and black death and it is our responsibility to continue on also through all of the upheaval.

I pray for war.

Based warmonger user

Attached: 1530743936065.jpg (1131x707, 1.21M)