Most insane screed I've ever read in my life

How could you, pol?
Apologize to her, NOW!
gofundme /stop-harassing-women

Attached: entitled bitch.png (631x2140, 684K)

>gib me dat,I want to play on easy mode

yeah no

See, this is the hatred of women she's talking about right here

>don't do the bare minimum it takes to ensure you're compliant with the law

Should have thought about paying your taxes.

this

>I had to quit my job because I don't want to pay taxes on my income from my job

lol wtf?

>Insert generic I'm a women and I'm tired of this comment.
But I am. Seriously gettin' old with the easy going hand outs.

gas the thots incel war now

Taxes are rich people paying for my welfare. Why would I pay too?

Can someone explain this topic?

wow that's so sad alexa play tubthumping

This bait only gets a (You) because of your gets

commies should hang wherever they're found

that's a lot of words to say 'i shouldn't have undercut the IRS'

Imagine being such a shitty woman that the only redeeming quality is opening your legs to strangers.

Pay your taxes, thot.

Yeah sure
First chance I get

good job gentlemen. really is funny isn't? that they should cry so much at the thought of having to actually work and provide some value to society? instead just manipulating weak men and taking their clothes off.
shit, its not even that, if the worthless cunts weren't cheating on their taxes there would be zero problems for them, there is no way to spin themselves as the victim.
>but they will.

>Deplatform
Fucking retard.
>WAAAAA IF I GET MONEY I HAVE TO PAY TAX THAT'S WRONG
Pussy pass doesn't work on tax collectors.

its working, keep it up lads

You should send them some money, to show how feminist you are.

they will.......... dont you worry.

>society needs to MAN UP
>proceeds to cry like a bitch
Fuck i hate retards.

It's very simple: tax evaders don't get sympathy from people who pay tens of thousands of dollars in taxes every year, and poor people who don't pay that kind of money are in no position to pay this whore's taxes for her.

>Pussy pass doesn't work on tax collectors.
Reminder that the only reason Al Capone was taken down was due to the IRS. You don't fuck with the IRS.

What an enjoyable read. This campaign has been enormously successful at sewing fear into these eWhores. Jow Forums is at it's best when it has a project. #ThotAudit, HWNDU, IOTBW, etc.

Attached: whore1.jpg (554x346, 40K)

When the autism becomes gestalt, magic happens.

Honestly tempted just for the banter, but I don't have an account....or money

NO-ONE is put out of business . They just have to gile and pay taxes JUST LIKE waitresses, hairdressers and/or any number of OTHER females that get TIPS . Actual real employed females that pay taxes should be PISSED OFF.

just pay your taxes, slut

unless you have a piper dakota and a dream

The thot-com bubble
Whoremeggedon
Ragnathot
Thotli yuga
Thotpocalypse
The brapture
Thotlocaust
The hoah
The whorelodomor
The Great leap whoreward
The sinking of the tit-anic
Hericane thotrina
Whorenado of trolls
FukaSHEma
World whore 2
Thottergate
Bitchkrieg
Thötterdämmerung
Whorehammer Endtimes Spermintide

Attached: 1543283742303.jpg (865x598, 84K)

pay

Attached: 1543259602865.jpg (960x935, 291K)

Attached: 1543259096356.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

EARN THROUGH NUDES
PAY THE DUES

Based virgins.

CHEAT THE IRS
GET A SERVICE OF PROCESS

THOTTIE ON THE CAM?
CALL THE TAXMAN!

>The ThotCom Bubble

Attached: 1543015183800.jpg (383x440, 37K)

Yeah, it's entertaining enough just to watch it crash and burn. God job thots don't have the nuclear codes.

>allies
Who are they at war with?
>at war
Lol

women are such a meme

DENUDATION RENUMERATION WITHOUT TAXATION LEADS TO ANAL DIALATION

Attached: 1542742166157.jpg (2382x1080, 1.31M)

Have they figured out David Wu is a literal sock puppet set up from the IRD itself and they used the photo of a young gay employee?

>Who are they at war with?
>>at war
men.
They use the state for their war.

>Thötterdämmerung

Meine Seiten

Someone go donate 77 cents

Why won't they just pay their taxes?

Attached: Dr.-Strangelove-Scott.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

does anyone know roughly how many girls were audited? was the damage as severe as they say? girls have a way of catastrofizing

How did you find this so quickly, after just 4 hours?
Perhaps you made it?

Attached: so-whats-this.png (514x514, 354K)

They didn't have to up to this point. It's like they lost some privilege they felt entitled to.

That's the best explanation I have. *shrug*

>Men should sit down and shut up
>Why should I pay taxes
>Why am I being audited
It is their turn. I think of all the divorces that have affected friends and co-workers, and hot it turned their lives upside down against all logic. Children held hostage by the insane mothers and the state. I am not going to lie. I am happily married, and have been for nearly 2 decades, but this decline in civilization has roots in the very way these shallow cunts act. I don't participate in reporting, because I am older, and have no interest. I only use Jow Forums because it is easy to use compared to other social platforms.

HOWEVER

I support you all 100%, and will always be here with my photoshop ready to assist.

Bravo lads! Keep the salt coming. Nothing is funnier than seeing people get EXACTLY what they voted for, and a huge authoritarian welfare state isn't going to pay for itself any more.

Attached: blackup.jpg (750x600, 63K)

I'd (almost) like to take credit for being this clever

So ‘allies’ means beta male customers?

The state of modern commerce!
Imagine Woolworths calling you as a customer to go fight a war against at coles shoppers for them, FOR FREE

What a timeline

Hindu scriptures on w*men:

“The mind of woman cannot be disciplined; she has very little intelligence.” — INDRA
(Rig Veda, Book 8, Chapter 33, Verse 17.)

“Around us is the female, when left to her own she is riteless, void of sense, inhuman, keeping alien laws.” — INDRA, Rig Veda (Book 10, Chapter 22, Verse 8)

“They (women) pay no attention to beauty, they pay no heed to age; whether he is handsome or ugly, they make love to him with the single thought, ‘He’s a man!’ Lechery, fickleness of mind and hard-heartedness are innate in them; even when they are carefully guarded in this world, therefore, they become hostile towards their husbands.Recognizing thus the nature produced in them at creation by Prajapati, a man should make the utmost effort at guarding them. Bed, seat, ornaments, lust, hatred, incapable showing Aryan behaviour, malice, and bad conduct.”
— MANU, Manusmriti, The Laws of Mankind, Chapter “On women and marriage”.

“Of all the scents that can enslave, none is more lethal than that of a woman. Of all the tastes that can enslave, none is more lethal than that of a woman. Of all the voices that can enslave, none is more lethal than that of a woman. Of all the caresses that can enslave, none is more lethal than that of a woman.” — SIDDHARTH GAUTAM aka Buddha himself.

Indian “men” put w*men on a pedestal thanks to Bollywood and pseudo-modern culture, no wonder the bob and vegana memes are leaking and no wonder India cannot prosper — because it is a gyno centric society and Indians outright ignore the writings of their ancestors.

Audits even here in Oz take a while to start up

>That grammar
2/10 would not bang

He was also very rich and famous

> demands free gibs
> contributes nothing
> whines about everything

thots are the niggers of women

Wait,
Maybe these women could be converted to low tax loving republicans?
All we need to do is to legalize brothels, just like in the old times.
Everybody wins!

>He was also very rich and famous
And died from an STD.

Beware of the bobs and vageen, they will ruin you if you do not patrol the thot

Attached: 176C264B-23A7-4643-A685-EB3E22C0FD6E.jpg (500x627, 130K)

>Everybody wins!
Either they get on board with "taxation is theft" or they become the disease ridden prostitutes they really are. They are learning that the internet is not a safe place.

Somebody needs a short jab in the lips...And some time in the small cage to think things over.

>Imagine Woolworths calling you as a customer to go fight a war against at coles shoppers for them, FOR FREE
You mean like EA REEing at consumers for not fapping to Battlefield V- women out of the kitchen?

It's fake and gay m8.

>The thot-com bubble

Attached: 1246876407666.jpg (436x333, 20K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 10.17.41 PM.png (1118x407, 161K)

Attached: 1321470949752.gif (336x200, 758K)

>incapable showing Aryan behaviour
INTERESTING
But I still need to marry a used cock-sleeve to save the white race, right?

There is a window of opportunity here.

remember the thotocaust

> gas the thots, raise taxes now

It's like taking a bullet for the team

Don't do it lightly

>pay up incel beta orbiter pay pigs
>uh, I meant man up. Honest mistake ;-)

Surrogacy through IVF + your sperm is a thing. If adoption makes you feel cucked and you still want to save your race, you could do that and keep a maid. No need to enter a Union with a woman and potentially risk losing half your property.

just pay your fucking taxes cunt

This "you must hate womens" bullshit is just like the jews constant claims of antisemitism. Fucking hyper jew ben shapiro said on his podcast "to hate jews is to hate God who put us here and God is never wrong". Then God was right when he put Hitler on Earth you fucking stupid yid and every other event where people were forced to act against your kind.

>Halp! Save me beta orbiters!
Rallying the white knights. This whole thing just keeps being funny.

Attached: 1541397693470.jpg (623x702, 177K)

It's so hard to be a young woman in the west.

Attached: women have hard lives.png (537x458, 62K)

OP made it you plebs, it's not real.

>This "you must hate womens" bullshit is just like the jews constant claims of antisemitism.
I don't hate women. I hate people who cheat the system AND look down on me for my lifestyle. I play by the rules when it comes to taxes, and have been BTFO when I was younger by not filing. I learned my lessons and play in the box they created. I am not an "incel" or whatever insult they want to apply to me. I am an American, and a proud one at that. I think that it is truly fair that EVERYONE pay their fair share under the law. If they don't like it, they can quit working OR fight for better tax laws by voting for leaders like Rand or Ron. This whole thing is waking up people like me who ignored it until now. I looked the other way because it was so remote of a market. I have kids, and I will be GODDAMNED if this shit is going to warp their minds. E-thots can fuck off, and pay their way just like everyone else. They don't have to like it. I fucking hate seeing nearly 40% of my paycheck vanish just like the next working class stiff, but now I want to see these people suffer for what they have taken from society financially.

This whole thotaudit thing is amazing it shows everyone’s true colors.
>be e-thot
>constantly talk about muh free abortions, health care, and universal basic income
>hey you need to pay taxes also
>what!? How dare you!
>taxes are misogynistic
>I shouldn’t have to pay!
>okay you’re gonna get fucked like everyone else then
>who hurt you sweatie!
*bets orbiters chime in*
>oh fugg say the line shill
>LEAVE HER ALONE YOU INCEL!

Attached: 6A2CC3FF-0607-45F6-BDF6-B66BAB5EF839.jpg (544x480, 61K)

Nice, saved.

Kek
Exactly

There’s no hatred of women, there’s hatred of whores, and for good reason. Looks like she’ll have to either get a real job, or start whoring twice as much so she can cover her tax bill

Attached: 69F862DC-B9D3-4A78-8550-6008BFDA4B97.jpg (1000x1333, 192K)

Niggah im on board to ruin these thots lives for their bullshit. They need to be knocked down several pegs as theyve been getting far too uppity due to weak men in society caving to all their whims that change week to week. I suspect you just like many anons who have been here for at least 3 years understands that women only have two methods of attack and thats to project insecurity or shame you which they have both in spades. Once you know this fact its absurdly easy to flip these dumb cunts on their heads on any issue they pretend to be well versed in.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 3.56.18 AM.png (612x242, 58K)

He'll need to make a thorough assessment of services first though.

Ok this actually made me smile a bit.

Attached: 209ec258.png (640x480, 143K)

Attached: 853db8bf3a48cb7f6dcc10ecbd0b5516270fefa3b7d664b03be44cf4ce450c07.png (1536x763, 37K)

Kek

Because then their side business becomes a matter of public record.

Keked and saved.

>No man has ever helped me
>Takes donations from men
Really activates my almonds.

Attached: newsa 560.png (120x120, 17K)

Yeah just when I start to think it's ok to be white we one of the best things I've seen thaudit comes along

This is to perfect. Roasties must pay, but we also need a way to punish pay pigs too

>Begging for gibsmedat
>Begging for attention
>Begging..
>Beg..

>society needs to man up
So man up and pay your taxes, whore.

All that wisdom and still shitting in the streets..

>Your IQ number is the size of a quarter
Try to imagine the mind that forms such a sentence.

What's worse, all these lousy shitbags are probably claiming welfare also.