The Buddha was Aryan

Come home, white man.

Attached: handgriff-eines-kc3bcbels-vom-oseberg-schiff-vermutete-keltische-herkunft-undatiert.jpg (961x1457, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs&t=42s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandharan_Buddhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Sri_Lankan_Tamils
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-091731.jpg (1080x2160, 400K)

buddhism is unironically more european than christianity

Attached: 1454168451458.jpg (361x391, 21K)

do we have to shit in the street?

Siddharta Guatama was part of the warrior caste. It's a cool system and if you take it seriously it's fairly hardcore. I remember a quote from a Burmese insight lay practitioner, he said when you reach a high level in insight practice you pretty much experience the body as a strong flow of electricity and suffering. Guy's name was U Ba Kihn, at one point he ran 4 state agencies while teaching meditation among other pursuits. None of that compares to the feat of transcending all suffering though.

We

wiki editors found out people were citing buddhas blue eyes to prove he was white. So they edited it. So autistic.

Attached: 811PSjHkFWL.jpg (1399x2167, 409K)

Of course it is. The Buddha was born into an Indo-European system. His gods were the same gods as those of all of Europe. His realizations were meant to be our realizations, but we had a parasitic invasion that stopped it from happening. It's not too late to right the ship.

does anyone have the infographic about the Chinese Aryan mummies?

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs&t=42s

>Be Slavshit
>Read Sanskrit and Vedic texts
>Realize it's just my own language twisted slightly by brown lower castes who can't into triple consonants.
>Budhist texts start to make a whole lot more sense when you read them in Russian.

Kurwa

We wuz da real Aryanz.

Vedic Sanskrit was not a "brown lower caste" language, fren.

Weren't those ''stolen'' and chopped to pieces?

Dude India was conquered from the North.
The whole caste system was set up so no mixed offspring could ascend to the higher castes so the Priest caste and the warrior caste would remain non-brown.

Merchants and the like still had venues to learn literacy and the fucking Brahmins had to preach to them common worshipers somehow.
It isn't hard to imagine that they were influenced backwards.

Besides here's one point.
The area from which Buddah originates from is modern day Afghanistan and not Poo-land.

Hindi, yes.
Vedic Sanskrit, no.

This is an incredibly good thread. Secret advice: Find the true swastika.

Regards,
guy playing the buddha game

false, he came from around Nepal

Read about the indo-greek of the hellenistic era and its influence in buddism.

Checked. Just have to make sure you get the real thing though. There are always (((new age))) gurus looking to make a quick buck off you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandharan_Buddhism

Attached: gb.jpg (1746x2894, 804K)

I stick to the Pali tripitaka exclusively. (And I did so before I had ever heard of Mr. Evola, whose book is quite okay in its own way.)

>TheIndo-GreekKingdoms later controlled the area, and some of their kings, such asMenander I(ca. 155–130), were seen as promoters of Buddhism in Buddhist sources.[12]
>The Greek artistic culture strongly influenced the art of Gandhāran Buddhism, which saw the first representations of anthropomorphic Buddhas, withGreco-Buddhist artstyles that can be seen in the drapery and hair style.[13]

Even today northern pakistan-india and large part of afghanistan has heritage from that era.
Also this area was like the australia for the persian empire and had strong greek communities from greek exiles mostly from mediterranean cities.

Gold skin.
Blue eyes.
Jaw like a lion.
The Buddha was a white man.

History Lesson:

Buddha used to chill in Pakistan. He lived in “Shah Allahdita Caves” near the Capital Islamabad which is close to the city of “Taxila” which is the epicentre of Buddhism and Korean tourists in pakiland. All of this is legit info available also on UNESCO world heritage website

Attached: 2698815D-9498-4E36-A213-9CCF2CFB2AAB.jpg (1024x851, 118K)

baste aryan pakibro

The Buddha is said to have the 32 signs of a great man. The 29th is ‘deep blue eyes’ but he could’ve
been one of those guys from that part of the world with blue eyes

The "one of those guys" that you're talking about are the Aryans who conquered Asia and Europe, yes. The Indo-European Aryans swept into the subcontinent and laid waste to the Dravidians and set up a caste system to keep the bloodline pure. Eventually, this resolve weakened. But the idea that the Buddha, or any member of any royal family from India 2500 years ago was of (mixed-)Dravidian stock is just wrong.

This is true
Does this man look asian to you?

Attached: Shiva.jpg (1600x1066, 312K)

It's not surprising Pakis wewuzz all the time. Their official language is Urdu, a language of Indian Muslims and their religion is Islam, of the Arabs. When your entire identity is based around foreigners you have to wewuzz.

Sad.

Aryans were savages. Dravidians still do better than "Aryan" savages lmao.

Attached: Human Development Index of South Asia.png (5544x3656, 835K)

>tries to disprove the nobility of Buddhism
>with a map showing Buddhist supremacy
k

Based and redpilled

"Although many hymns refer to conflicts between one Aryan tribe against another, there is an underlying sense of solidarity in conflict against the Dasas and Indra is called Purandara or "breaker of cities". Destruction of many cities by fire is mentioned as is a battle on the banks of Ravi at a place called Hariyūpiyā. Professor Burrow showed the unambiguous character of such references like, "Through fear of thee the dark-coloured inhabitants fled, not waiting for battle, when, O Agni (fire) burning brightly for Puru (an Aryan tribe), and destroying the cities, thou didst shine." (VII, 5, 3) They state he also recognized the importance of terms like arma, armaka, meaning ruin. The Rig Veda states, "Strike down, O Maghavan (Indra), the host of sorceresses in the ruined city of Vailashthānaka, in the ruined city of Mahāvailastha (Great Vailastha)" (I, 133, 3). By the end of Mature Vedic period, there were great ruin-mounds which Aryans associated with the earlier inhabitants of the area. A later Vedic text Taittiriya Brahmana states, "The people to whom these ruined sites belonged, lacking posts, these many settlements, widely distributed, they, O Agni, having been expelled by thee, have emigrated to another land." Not all contacts were violent however. the name of the father of Sudas was Divodasa, suggesting the tribal ruler himself belonged to the Dasa stock."

>be aryan
>destroy cities of Dravidians
>1,000 years later your kids call themselves superiors n sheeeet
>get conquered by Alexander, BTFO by Muslims, Arabs, Turks, Afghans
>now your descendent speak a mutt language rape women on buses, kids, and goats

lol aryans btfo

Checked

Attached: B6DFB6E0-1350-4D1B-A2A2-6FCF57A0D5C2.jpg (770x866, 31K)

I love Thailand

>country with the highest Buddhist population has the highest HDI in South Asia
Woah dude

And yet here we are, speaking English to one another.
Weird.

Attached: 0183D8D5-DA9C-4DE6-AB68-3B543E079A11.jpg (750x741, 547K)

Religion or Genetics? Choose one as per the consensus on this board, because superior people will automatically adopt a superior religion and not squander in squalor.
Wonder why the most "Aryan" parts of South Asia are absolute shitholes.

Funny, the most Dravidian parts of the subcontinent also happen to have toilet coverage, just like Indus Valley which the Aryans are proud of destroying. Anglos aren't Aryan though? They're European?

imagine still being this butthurt about getting ARYANED thousands of years ago.

The Buddha was not a pageet mutt

You seem to have a lot of anger in your heart, user. So let's settle down those fired up snake-worshipping jungle-nigger genes of yours and focus on the fact that the Buddha was an unflappable white man. I know that doesn't appeal to *you*, but this thread was not meant for *you*. Kindly to move along sir.

But I'm not Aryan though. I come from the Southern tip.

based rus

Attached: laughing picts.jpg (634x650, 143K)

your ancestors still paid tribute to them, spoke their language and prayed to their gods, and you're still bitter about it.

The majority of Sri Lanka (Sinhalese) is Indo-Aryan and is Buddhist. Wtf are you talking about?

No? Tamil is not an Aryan language, and we have our own scriptures and texts.

Sinhalese are not genetically different from Tamils though. You converted to Buddhism and spoke their language. You're still racially Southern Indian.

Attached: Genetic_admixture_of_Sinhalese.png (722x361, 36K)

Holy shit a South Indian nationalist lol
Let me just summarize what you're going to output

WE WUZ CHOLAS N SHEIT NIGGA WE CONQUERED THE SOUTH EAST ASIA N SHEEEET THE OLDEST LITERATURE FROM INDIA IS IN GLORIUS THAMIZH LANGUAGE AND NOT ARYAN HINTHI SANSKRIT N SHEET NIGGA WE WUZ THE REAL INDIANS ARYANS GET OUT! MY MALAYALI BRETHREN LETS STOP FIGHTING AND BTFO THESE ARYANS NO MORE BROTHER WARS HIGHEST HDI LITERACY AND FEMINISM N SHEEET

ARYANS BTFO

Putting aside the fact that you're still speaking the language of your civilizational betters, all you're doing with this genetic-pie-chart nonsense is strengthening the idea that noble white Aryans can single-handedly create prosperous societies through the legacy their wisdom.

In his defence, Tamil doesnt belong to the Indo-Aryan family.

Attached: 1527642398640.jpg (459x646, 88K)

Despite the fact that we share absolutely nothing with tamils? No language, no culture, no customs? Lol you are pretty funny.
Also nice source you got there Prabhakaran.

Attached: Genetic_admixture_of_Sinhalese_by_Papiha.png (350x260, 51K)

Imagine worshipping literal demons to the point that you're obsessed with your randomly generated skin color.

You fuckers are beyond retarded.

>Turkic
>Perso
>Indic
>Muslim

God knows how many rapes your genetic line had to go through to create an abomination like that. Unlike you, we were never fully conquered, not by the Mauryans, not by the Mughals, not by the Delhi Sultans, and even under the British we had provincial autonomy.

Got it from here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Sri_Lankan_Tamils

Quite so. But I am not here to proselytize about white superiority. At my core, I just want everyone to have the opportunity to understand metaphysical Truth in a system that is tailored to their deep needs. So if Arabs find it with Muhammed, great. If kikes find it eating baby cocks, super. The right place for the white man is Buddhism. I really believe that.

You know Abrahamic religious began as polytheistic . The reason there are so many demons in eastern religion because they understand that the divine is infinite. If you say a deity is only good you are calling him infinite. Its two sides of an infinite coin .

Ignore him. The Tamils autistically hate Upper castes to the point they expelled all of them from their state. Never have I seen so much obsession with racial purity that would put white supremacists to shame.

I knew I respected you southern little fuckers more than the cucks from the north of India. Keep triggering these mutts.

*blocks your path

Attached: 467221269_m.jpg (381x499, 29K)

No. He wasn't.
Sage!

top tier bantz

Attached: 57a83fcf44970ba93ddd44ec08bc11629c8fac4ee6f232f364816de2a6364f44.png (1200x1193, 1.09M)

notice that its alwasy slavic people that can't come up with anything on their own, be it economical or philosophical

> communism imported from outside
> christianity imported from outside
> fascism imported from outside

slavs have not invented a single religion or philosophy on their own yet they do everything to try and appropriate the achievements of others

Joke's on you, kit. I'm a burger.