CDC says gays continue to spike majority of HIV and STDs cases

The leaps in cases over the last few years are truly eye-popping. Between 2013 and 2017, the rate of:
>Gonorrhea increased by 67 percent to 555,608 cases
>Syphilis increased by 76 percent to 30,644 cases
>Chlamydia increased by 22 percent to 1.7 million cases

The reasons for these astronomical numbers?
The CDC says that the overwhelmingly majority of new HIV and STD cases seen in doctor's offices and burdening the tax system are coming, specifically, from homosexual men in an epidemic proportion unseens since the 1980s and the initial outbreak of HIV. There’s been a rise in condomless sex among men who have sex with men: Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are generally more at risk for STDs than women and men who have sex with women only. (The majority of new syphilis and gonorrhea cases occurred among men who have sex with men.) And there’s been some concern about a shift toward riskier sexual behaviors in this group such as "gifting" or "bug chasing" that are exclusively homosexual trends and require that partners refuse to use condoms during intercourse in order to purposefully pass on viruses such as Herpes Simplex 1, 2, and AIDS.

This is totally normal and natural, goy. This is definitely not the wrath of God being poured out upon the sodomites which was conveniently written in the Holy Bible some 2,000 years ago. Yep, nothing to see here.
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/9/27/16371142/stds-syphilis-gonorrhea-chlamydia

Attached: 1542337583697.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
youtube.com/watch?v=pkuMlypiChQ&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess I will remain volcel as I have been for the last couple of years.

how do i stop being a fag

Attached: 1464387715342s.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Start by taking the dick out of your mouth.

The next big societal collapse that cuts off their access to antiretroviral drugs and antibiotics cannot come soon enough. That they are marked for extermination could not be clearer.

Attached: A0C10FEE-D47B-4A14-B46B-738DD444EAF7.jpg (2560x1572, 628K)

Homosexuals are literal plague bearers.

>how do i stop being a fag
How did you start?

Just do it.

Attached: thinkaboutit.jpg (791x861, 374K)

Being homosexual is not natural, it results in sterility and death.

Thats why society allways reverts back to conservative lifestyle. Afghanistan is a africa tire country by all measures but there is no GRIDS to be found there.

Kind of difficult to get GIRDS when you're constantly fucking goats.

wasn't there a basketball american who's straight as fuck fucking trannys recently came out? even the shemale was giving him shit for fucking around at an orgy or some shit

How long until we reach a critical mass of HIV that then spreads exponentially?

Attached: 465435786975864.jpg (270x240, 11K)

>men who have sex with men

aka sodomites, why use six words when you can use one?

Not soon enough apparently. Should just kill the gay gene off and kill it off forever

All the fags I work with always talk about this prep thing with each other.

>normies start getting AIDS

Attached: 1415511148099.gif (200x100, 157K)

faggots

KEK
>wont happen, transmission rates for normie sex are laughably low, for Europeans its even lower because we have xtra resistance. Pool is only closed for nogs

So the infection needs to be in their ass. Do they have any syptoms or nothing? Just bacteria is in ass and waiting for other man to fuck him in ass and then it spreads and guy who has it in ass is fine? Dont understand

What are you talking about. Afghanistan is well known for having a culture of men rapping young boys. Their culture is pedo and homo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Prep only protects against hiv, they are still spreading everything else.

Yeah I said it is africa tire. Having no AIDS is more due to staying in the same place your whole life.

Homosexuality is not “curable” so you raging heterosexuals may as well stop trying to give yourselves aneurisms

Attached: FFE110C1-B841-43FB-B456-F538140B42B7.png (750x1334, 1.59M)

Do they not teach you anything about HIV infection in your shithole country?

Some STIs don’t have symptoms in some people. Yes the virus or bacteria live in the secretions in the anus and prostate and urethra.

My virginity feels so good right now

Stopping all treatment for HIV to sodomites seems like a pretty simply cure to me. Five years tops, no more faggots. Problem solved. As a secondary addition to your completely retarded assumption, faggotry isn't genetic, it's a combination of environmental factors over time from birth through adolescence to adulthood. We can clearly cure ex-cult members who've undergone even heavier indoctrination and brainwashing, homosexuality is no different. You just remove them from their absolutely degenerate environments that are constantly pouring fag garbage into their brains and encouraging them to suck dicks and get fucked in the ass. It's not sorcery, it's basic Pavlovian science. It's not natural at all no matter how many times you idiots want to parade some lion assfucking another lion in the wild. It's a 1/1,000,000 phenomenon that's been documented 1 single time in history and their actions are a genetic dead-end, the complete antithesis of human existence altogether which is to reproduce. And no, adopting some kid to play house with and turn them into a fag is not the same thing at all.

I hope all those annoying faggots see this, who routinely shill for fag acceptance here. It's not just consenting adults doing things in the privacy of their homes, degeneracy spirals out and impacts society at large.

Attached: 1541445962283.png (600x617, 323K)

Sounds like you want to implement a world wide new order mind control system

watch this lecture friend
youtube.com/watch?v=pkuMlypiChQ&t=2s
I wish you best of luck with your disordered state

Watch this video

HIV will become airborne in your lifetime.

I wish I still had my virginity
Fucking some random girl at college was a mistake

Story?

Not a new world order, I think everyone can get behind cleaning the garbage disease carries from our planet. We have enough to think about without having to look out for pozzed faggots trying to purposely infect others on a regular basis. Anyone willing to voluntarily and knowingly infect another human with a virus sure to kill them deserves nothing more than a bullet in the head for attempted and actual murder. This isn't "boys just being boys among themselves", and at the absolute least they should be required to take care of any and all health expenses associated with their heretical deviancy instead of using tax money of others who aren't complete hedonistic degenerates to pay for their aids medications or blown out assholes. Public shaming isn't near far enough for the governmental changes that need to take place.

I just started having sex with some girl after I turned her on playing mandolin in the quad. I went back with her to attempt to smoke weed again since it had always given me panic attacks for hours when I smoked it. I smoked it with her and sure enough had a panic attack and had to lay down. After a while she started feeling me and we eventually fucked but I was in a really fucked up headspace and felt taken advantage of, I didn't even ejaculate. If I was a woman, they would have told me this was rape. I started fucking her a few times after that though because I'd never been laid before.

The next morning after the first time we had sex we did it again and I came inside her. And I realized she might have gotten pregnant but she didn't. I asked her what part of her cycle she was on and I knew she couldn't get pregnant. But for a few minutes I seriously contemplated the results of my actions and knew I would keep that child. Experiencing sex with openness to life is really something else. It took some part of me away having sex with this girl that it will be hard to get back and give to a future wife. Sex is no joke.

There's a reason we have the institution of marriage. God enacted his justice upon me after this violation of the natural law by giving me up to the temptation of meth which I eventually destroyed my life with.