Hello, Jow Forums. I was wondering if we could gather and have a mature...

Hello, Jow Forums. I was wondering if we could gather and have a mature, and respectful discussion over the current issues facing America and the world. As we discuss please have sources or evidence to support your claim or argument, I do not tolerate strawman in serious debates

Remember to be mindful of your words and let us keep things civil

any topic is fine as long as it's related to politics and the discussion

pic unrelated
no black people

Attached: 5b68368712dec.jpg (1080x853, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pf8r1
archive.is/Pemsl
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, fuck off kikelet

I said no black people nigger

Someone post the one with the increasingly excessive youtube video titles
>Ben shapiro melts liberal snowflakes by lighting his knowledgable farts on fire with flaming hot facts.

>current issues facing America and the world.
JEWS.

And until they are removed from positions of power and influence, NOTHING is going to improve for the Goyim

Attached: gritty knows.jpg (872x1024, 103K)

Attached: jews gun grabers 2.jpg (624x1199, 261K)

Attached: small media.jpg (2003x2048, 1.26M)

Attached: fellow white people.jpg (5045x2526, 1.82M)

unironically this. you wanna solve the migrant crisis and get muzzies to stop acting like savages? stop supporting jews. you want big banks to slowly die down and fiat currency to fuck off? stop supporting jews.

I'm curious, what evidence do you have of jews' supposed evil influence on the world? Would appreciate links too

This is now a JQ redpill thread.
Dump your memes lads

Attached: jewshatewhites rabbi.png (642x688, 450K)

I agree, white racism is getting more popular over the few years, its getting really irritating and retarded

Attached: Build_The_Wall.png (688x803, 682K)

>I'm curious, what evidence do you have of jews' supposed evil influence on the world? Would appreciate links too

That a BIG question.
First, jews have been kiked out from over 300+ places.
If a student was kiked out of 300+ schools, would you think the SCHOOL is the problem?
Of course not.
Yet we are lead to believe jews are just victims of blind hate and "anti-semitism"

Attached: expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Protip
The nazi ruling class went to israel and the rest to south America. Israel is the essense of hiding your power level. Just wait tell israel outs itself as the 4th reich and you retards wont buy it.

So that begs the question,
WHAT ARE JEWS DOING TO BE HATED.
Well one of the most frequent reasons jews have been expelled in the past is CHILD ABUSE AND MURDER.

& if you look at their Talmud, its no wonder why. to them its not even a crime.

Attached: talmud-quotes.jpg (845x960, 343K)

Here is a list of some of the historically significant negative actions JEWS have been involved in

archive.is/Pf8r1

Attached: 1520302242379.jpg (366x464, 38K)

It is a provable fact just are MASSIVELY over represented in ALL major pillars of society (Banking, Media, Hollywood, Academia, Judicial system, Lobbying, Government, Tech)

And they use this influence to push THEIR (((agenda))), which is often NOT in the interests of the the 98% goyim (wars for Israel for example)

HERE some evidence >> archive.is/Pemsl

Attached: jews media who controls your mind.jpg (1600x1250, 353K)

Here have the better version.

Attached: 1505287066717.jpg (871x6206, 1.5M)

Think about this FAKE "war on terror" actually INCREASED terrorism 5000%, cost $6 TRILLION, created MILLIONS of refugees, and killed MILLIONS of innocent civillians...

All the fake lies intelligence about Iraq CAME FROM JEWS (provable)
>youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
Burgers are litterally implementing (((THEIR))) 1982 yinon plan

& THEN.... these fucking kikes helped promote open borders for these refugees (which of course had terrorists hiding among them)

>look goyim, the bad muslims are attacking and invading you
>side with israel
>*hand rubbing intensifies*

Attached: yinonplan.png (720x872, 310K)

forgot the link to Israel helping refugees
> youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I

Attached: jews open borders.jpg (881x1024, 251K)

>memeflag
naw fuckoff jew

Here's just a short one of (((Barbara Lerner Spectre))) bragging about jews being behind Europes open borders

> youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw

Attached: Barbara Lerner Spectre.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Drop the JQ redpills
Thread goes quiet
Hmmm...