SHOULD TRANS SEXUALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET MARRIED IN CHURCH?

Christ's message is one of love, not hate. I'm tired of the Christian Church standing in the way of progress and understanding. We should open our arms to all people. We are all children of God and no one has the right to judge.

Attached: trans.girl.skylar.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

True god is part male and female anyway so are all people.

God is beyond gender, user.

Attached: x1080-_Pe.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

That's for the Church to decide

No. God describes union between a man and a woman. We can't change our gender. Repent now OP.

Any church that allows this needs to be destroyed

The people is the Church, France.

Attached: SKYSKY.jpg (1080x1350, 1.88M)

well, memeflag, here in the USA we separate church and state so if the church says fuck off that pretty much settles it.

I am not ashamed of who I am and God created me that way.

Attached: Skylar+Piela-008.jpg (300x416, 40K)

>here in the USA we separate church and state
Does your President swear on the Bible?

>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
BTFO degenerate.

ngl, looks like a girl I knew from Norway.

This shit is creepy

Then you have your answer.

You are just a confused LARPer. Don't throw on God your degeneracy.

SAGE

Attached: 1542233827990.png (1156x2031, 290K)

No. The government recognizing them is one thing, you know separation of church and state etc. but that separation works the other way too. The government (via its Jewish/cultural Marxist controllers) is FORBIDDEN from interfering in the church’s business, such as saying that fags and mentally ill freaks have the ((((((((((((((((((((right)))))))))))))))))))) to a church wedding.

As for “Christ’s message is one of love [for fags]” check out Leviticus 20:13

Christ embraced prostitutes. He didn't care what other people thought.

Attached: skylar.girl.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

Do they go to that Church? If so no problem. Up to the Church though. Some won't let anyone outside their religion marry there. If they tried to force the Churches hand, the ministers could just refuse to do the ceremony. Can a priest be legally compelled to Marry a couple?

>"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? (Matt 19:4-5)

He embraced prostitutes that were biologically female. Not someone pretending to be a woman. You are commiting a grave sin and for that you will be punished. Though I doubt your twisted brain will understand my words.

That was the old testament, Christ made a new pact, remember?

Attached: Skylar 5433.jpg (1080x1349, 174K)

He embraced them as fellow people. He did not condone their profession.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Yes, love God above all else and your neighbour as yourself.

There is nothing in the bible that prohibits being transgender. So I don't see why not.

Attached: norwegian_trap.webm (640x360, 1.4M)

Those that society scorned, Jesus embraced. Food for thought, I'd say.

Attached: sky.larr.jpg (900x900, 292K)

THANK YOU

Matthew 19:4
>[...] at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female
The creator made them male and female. Male and female. Not 300 tumblr-genders. God mad you the way He did for a reason

Yes but 'trans' 'people' are brain-wrong and in the clutches of demons. Jesus would not embrace a demon. Gender bending and misrepresentation is the work of satan.

Deeply mentally ill.

Did you miss the parts where in both testaments it is said that not one who practices faggotry or acts effeminately will be saved? These are mortal sins. You are denying reality in favor for your madness. Also, stop shitposting same pics over and over again.

How could something so cute be wrong?

Attached: norwegian_trap2.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

God also made my body male and my brain female. He supports me in my journey to bridge the gap. Every person is beautiful in his eyes.

Attached: sky.lar.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

Source?

Not in my church

That's what I'm saying

No, God created male and female

Check out this hot transss

Attached: Trans Hottie.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

God created everyone, me, you, gays, straights, even atheists.

Attached: sky sky.jpg (1024x532, 21K)

God made you a male, that’s how He wanted you. Satan (via the jews) tricked you into believing that you’re a girl. But either way there are two facts that remain:
>every cell in your body (including your “””vagina”””) contains XY chromosomes
>you will never be allowed to marry in a church, and the government can’t do anything about it

>source
It's literally EVERYWHERE in the book. Old testament, new testament, Paul's letters, gospels.

No, He created male and female; therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and the two shall become one flesh.

Not "a man shall leave his penis and the one shall become one flesh."

judging people for what they do.

Only God can judge you, when you want to enter his Kingdom.

Your opinion is invalid

>And then he told them: "and sin NO MORE"

>No, God created male and female

Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve

false

Then it should be easy to find one. Show me an example and I'll debunk it.

exactly

It would be funny if it wasn't so hateful.

Attached: jazz&skylar.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Yes! Trap waifus are basic human right!

You are mixing things to justify your sins. Homosexuality, effeminacy, non-belief. These are things of the devil himself. God did not make men twisted beings. Repent now and stop with this madness.

Amazing thread. Jow Forums btfo.

>Bahamas
Jeez, you have internet there too?

God damn those abominations are ugly as fuck. Holly hell.

I’m not the one who is judging him, as you pointed out that is only for God to do. I’m just trying to bring this poor brainwashed soul back to reality. He’ll never be a girl because God didn’t want him to be one

Leviticus 18:22

Thou shalt not lay with mankind as with womankind.

It is an abomination and it calls for you to be stoned to death.

Faggot.

This is what all "trans" degenerate deserve. DEATH!

Attached: 1540110286912.webm (640x480, 2.6M)

>Homosexuality
It's not gay to marry a trans person

>effeminacy
There is nothing wrong with a woman being feminine.

I have no problem asking God for forgiveness. But not for being myself. God loves me and he loves you too!

Attached: DGZvTHWXUAADjWi.jpg (512x512, 172K)

How can you judge what others do.

Children of God are asked to accept everyone, no matter what their circumstance.

it's not hateful. hate is telling a man he is really a woman if he disfigures himself. hate is telling people that they are required to obey their feelings and lusts, that they must serve their desires, that all desires are good simply because they are yours.

sage

No.

My church doesn't even allow a divorcee to be a member, or to remarry after divorce.

Make it the Jewish church and done by Rabbis

FUCK GOD AND FUCK THOSE DEGENERATES!

Good thing you're not the Pope.

Trans women are still women. They are not men. There is literally no conflict between the old testament and trans rights.

May be you should try Sinagogue or Mosque.

What Church is that, please?

>Christian Church
That's a bit vague

*sigh* Only serious replies, please.

Attached: Beauty.jpg (400x500, 76K)

No. They are taught to teach morals. And to teach morals to a faggot or a tranny it requires electroshock therapy, psychological therapy and deprogramming.

Not women, they can NEVER have children. They're abominations that deserve death.

Attached: Faggots.gif (255x192, 1.35M)

Cutting your dick off doesn’t make you a woman. It just makes you a man with no dick. Therefore it’s still two men and thus in conflict with His laws

Trans should not even be allowed to vote, with their terrible decision making.

Attached: 1542854098914.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Im very serious FUCK YOUR GOD and fuck those degenerate mental disorder males who think they're women.

wrong

kill them both
.t leviticus

Trans "women" are men. Why do faggots want to be a part of something that is repulsed by them? Only to get attention and start drama. Just like the cake baking bullshit.

i'm just being myself when i am lazy, refuse to help my wife, don't do my job, eat too much, drink too much, look at women lustfully, curse, am cowardly. I guess I don't need to ask for forgiveness for these things anymore, since, as long as I'm being myself I need no forgiveness.

You won't debunk anything degenerate. You will nust justify sin. First, God made male and female, not wannabe female or male. Second:
>Or do you not know that the unrighteous1 will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: xneither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,2 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God
>romans 1:26-28
>1 timothy 1:8-11

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

Primitive baptist and Freewill.

>SHOULD TRANS SEXUALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET MARRIED IN CHURCH?

no.
they shouldn't have the right to marry at all. They are just mocking a serious institution, pillar of our society before the great degeneracy.

They don't care about the church, or the wedding, all they want is to stain, desacralise an authority they despise, it's just satanism, plain and simple.

They shuld be shot in the head and their rotten bodies exposed at the entry of the town.

Attached: 1506558197286.jpg (1280x967, 296K)

There are cis women that can never have children. Your argument is invalid.

Got a pic of the cake?

Attached: 1541824230842.jpg (750x937, 142K)

Skyler can sit on my face anytime desu

You are twisted.
Those who practice this type of sin are considered abominations in his eyes. Death is your only friend, degenerate.

And there ARE ZEROOOOOOOOO mental disorder men who think they're women that can have children. My argument IS VERY valid you stupid fucking idiot.

Did he die?

If being yourself consists of sinful acts or harmful lifestyle that go against his wishes he will not accept you. Choosing to fallow sin again and again knowing it's wrong expecting him to forgive you will only cement your fall from grace.

This is a bait thread. OP is purposely acting dishonest hoping to sway a few retarded religious people who don't know their own book.

Attached: 1647956457946432.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Bases lynchian poster. Also.. Sage

No he is trans brainless, it/she what ever fuck it is can be whatever its wants to be and chose to be brainless. We must respect its decision.

Attached: Trans future.webm (1280x720, 964K)

>I can change appearance so I am a woman
>what are chromosomes
Begone, degenerate.

We'll see how cute you think he is when his hairline starts receding.

>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination

>However, from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.…

in the Christian faith it's an abomination. the only reason you would want to have a marriage in a Christian Church is to defile it. absolutely nobody is forcing you to be a Christian.

SAGE

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Here's a trans woman with her biological daughter.

Attached: 1.jpg (815x599, 164K)

Ayy lmao His fucking face

Attached: 1542925677807.jpg (554x418, 48K)

HRT supresses the male hormones that cause baldness.

Nope.

Gays shouldn't of ever been allowed.

I'm not even Christian, but changing your religion for people who could of just as easily been married at city hall or whatever, is pretty fucking dumb.

Just goes to show how closely Christian's actually follow the words of their prophets.

Your beyond fucking retarded you dumb mother fucker. You cant change chromosomes you stupid fucking yellow nigger.