George Soros

What is happening with this guy pol? What's his end game? Whyd he pay all those mexicans to run across the border (supposedly)

Attached: 220px-George_Soros_-_Festival_Economia_2018_1.jpg (220x310, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion#Protocol_I_The_Basic_Doctrine
youtu.be/SK_gEAIxws4
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-27/soros-open-society-driven-out-turkey-amid-probe-terrorism-ties
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our name is Jow Forums
Get it right newfag

(((WWG1WGA)))
(((+)))
]SOROS[

Destabilize enough nations. Mossad is behind Caravan. Endgame is to encircle Russia after Iran's fall.

does he really think he'll live that long?

The Dems slush fund was eradicated.
>his money

They need something to distract the media and public, it's the only way to beat the Grand ol Party, with distractions of the masses, or a shooting or two, or a lynching etc etc....

The two party system has never worked, nor will it ever work. The founding fathers wanted one party for the people. 2 parties = just bickering and more CSpan.

his sons will be handling the end game

His autistic son will take the mantle.

>Endgame is to encircle Russia after Iran's fall

Attached: 1539014354168.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

i reckon he died months ago and the left is 'weekend at bernies" his wealth

He's a Rothschild agent
Q predicted this

God help us all.

Attached: 895A1449-D91D-4B52-B3FB-6A05469E1EE5.jpg (750x938, 209K)

>4sons

Damn rat

You guys are dumbasses, this faggot basically domesticate social movements into not being revolutionary, instead only serve as preservation of the capitalism state, and you faggots still complain about it. You should be thanking Soros as far as I know

>our
lurk moar newfag. you dont get it yet.

Attached: OPSUCK.jpg (540x720, 115K)

Honestly? Literally every negative stereotype about kikes. That is what is going on with this guy. Now you may be wondering how that is possible, since some of those stereotypes are contradictory. For example, the left accuses Jews of being all for capitalism, the right accuses them of being communists. He actully is both. He used flaws in the capitalist system to get his billions, and now uses them to try to implement Marxist-Leninism. He also is the number one proponent of basically having one mass of a mixed race under class, ruled over by Jews. He was a big proponent of Esperanto, which was a retarded plan to have a single universal language. And he has been quite open about this shit. Saying he has a God complex, saying everything he does is for the Jews, saying he wants one raceless, classless, cultureless society. This scum fuck is the Platonic form of Jewry, and is probably the most evil creature to ever exist.

Don't listen to these niggers
Soros is literally /ourguy/
He helped Nazis track down Jews in WW2 for crying out loud
The man understands that whites have become too complacent. Too often we hide away in our safe, all-white gated communities. We turn away from reality. Well not anymore.
Soros is bringing reality back to us, one migrant at a time. I, for one, am damn thankful.
THANK YOU MR SOROS

Attached: george-soros-01.jpg (433x609, 95K)

>flag
>literal (((Soros))) shill
Imagine my surprise...

>memeflag

Attached: 1532561253537.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Read the New York Times article with him and his son Alex Soros.

His son outright says that his father's push for multiculturalism is motivated by him being Jewish, and making countries more multicultural and tolerant of Jews.

I can't remember his exact words. But it's basically the main points. If I recall right the interview is from this year

He will. He has exclusive access to expiremental gene therapy and stem cell treatments. He hasn't aged in 20 years.

He became the scapegoat after the death of Rotchild. I knew this will happen just didnt knew who will it be. Its just a blame of the many on one person, so the others become invisible.

Soros is a jewish whore and needs to be gassed
Sieg Heil

Attached: 964bbc1d550705c3889c0919ad167efd.png (399x301, 167K)

>muh Soros
Brainlets

The REAL REASON and out biggest threat.

He wants the elitists to gain complete control over a global organization. First step is eradicate national identity. Then eradicate the borders. One mutt race and one mutt slave culture. Read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Attached: Screenshot Capture - 2018-11-26 - 21-34-32.png (628x651, 554K)

All the shooting false flags and false rape accusations weren't working. Time to shake things up with a more elaborate false flag.

>muh not Soros
Brainlet.

For real tho niggers, he wants the elite to rule a one world government. Rulers of the fucking world. It's blatantly obvious and Jow Forums never talks about it.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion#Protocol_I_The_Basic_Doctrine

Attached: 1542170157428.gif (500x231, 498K)

>Jewish ngo packing up beans for delivery
youtu.be/SK_gEAIxws4

>What is happening with this guy pol?
he has gone mad and never returned.

he has no end goal, he is a just a scapegoat for world jewry, important jews don't get named daily by glenn beck

these social movements only exist because of jew propaganda, he wants to push progressive ideals and stifle nationalism, like all jews do

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-27/soros-open-society-driven-out-turkey-amid-probe-terrorism-ties
He just got kicked out of Turkey.
>In a speech last week, Erdoğan linked those arrests to Soros. "The person [Kavala] who financed terrorists during the Gezi incidents is already in prison," he told a meeting of local administrators.
>"And who is behind him? The famous Hungarian Jew Soros. This is a man who assigns people to divide nations and shatter them. He has so much money and he spends it this way."

Who knows who cares.
His son will fuck it up

Only worthwhile post here

Have a (You)

Attached: 105896209-352-k561251.jpg (352x550, 18K)

That quote by Erdogan is something I'm gonna use to redpill NPCs asking "why is Soros so bad?"
Highly useful quote.

Based hated enemy.

They are trying to get confrontation with USA border guards and army so that they are shooting at rock throwing spics. Then Israel wont look so bad regarding violence against Palestinians. Then Israel can even go further with their violence.

he is totally /ourguy/
I literally get money for posting from his foundation

Attached: 1529235994367 (1).png (2932x1484, 1.82M)

Order and Chaos are business/industries. His open society gets contracts from different groups to do things.

But don't just focus on the head of the family, focus on the heirs of the dynasty.

Effective.

Attached: images.jpg (278x181, 5K)