Are there any women alive today that historians will discuss in 500 years?

Attached: picture-confused-young-man-dressed-260nw-553535785.jpg (390x280, 11K)

killary

Probably.
Though if we leave women to their own devices there might not be anyone to read history in 500 years.

Are there any men? 500 years is a long time user. What the heck has even been done recently. Computers I guess?

merkel

Besides Hillary Clinton after she wins in 2020, you mean?

Hilldawg meme compilations will still be fresh

The first female president of the United States of America.

Attached: 41353871_1838785779545431_119066822841466880_n.jpg (960x720, 107K)

Theresa

Attached: fusmD66.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

But seriously nobody will because we will all be either dead after nuclear winter following an atomic war or we will be enslaved by mantid hybrids.

Attached: hbz-1952-queen-elizabeth-ii-gettyimages-89857203.jpg (2000x3000, 912K)

Hillary and Merkel, definitely. They will be on par with that perverted Russian queen Katherine the Great (also originally from Germany) that let her horses fuck her.

I don't think there are many, if any, people that people will read romanticised stories about.

Maybe Jeff Bezos for being as rich as he is? There will definitely be people whose names come up from time to time if someone were to research a specific topic. Like the Clintons.

Bill Gates, George Bush ?

Heather Heyer will never be forgotten.
She is like Rosa Parks on steroids.
What she did, the bravery of her actions, they will echo throughout history.

Attached: hero.jpg (200x260, 19K)

your mom

Lying down, maiden, in fluffy bed,
Lifting up her "virginal" shirt,
On the plump thighs
Among subtle shadows, her narrow pussy:

From blonde hairs an imperfect circle
The swollen lips it dresses up;
And a white cream, pearly and smooth,
In drippings falls like pale liquor:

Voracious, while fucking, freazes
Arrange the muzzle, and between groans
The girl shakes, her eyes cracked:

As it´s young, he loses his senses:
However, with such eagerness she goes to work,
That it´s her boyfriend who is seen to be fucked.

>Hillary
>winning

Oh meme flaggot...

Ellen Poa proving women should never be allowed positions of authority.

Fpbp

Attached: 996B5429-7DFC-468E-9FAF-55A235CE3998.jpg (769x781, 170K)

damn, I never knew that lizzy had some titties

yes, she will do it, for LA RAZA

The blood countess of our time.

>do a quick check of around 500 years ago to see what notable figures lived around then
>early 1500s was the height of the fucking Renaissance

Assuming a continuity of modern society for 500 years (doubtful) future historians should have excellent records of our time compared to every other century before it. The real question should be people who become "common knowledge."
Short list of well-known (from an American perspective) people who lived around 1490-1540:
>Leonardo da Vinci
>Christopher Columbus
>Nicolaus Copernicus
>Martin Luther
>Ivan the Terrible
>Nostradamus
>Michelangelo
>Machiavelli
and for women
>Queen Elizabeth I
>the woman who posed for the Mona Lisa

I genuinely can't think of any woman off-hand who has been so significant to the modern era that they'd be so well-known so far beyond their lifetime.
A Google search for "women of the 20th century" came up with some "Iconic Women of 20th century" that had some fair choices (Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, Florence Nightingale), another woman I'd never heard of, and Coco fucking Chanel in the top 5. Another search found a list of the "Most Influential Women of the 21st Century" which included in their top 5 Emma Watson, Amy Shumer, and Caitlyn Jenner.
So again I feel secure in saying there is no woman alive today of major historical significance. Maybe Queen Elizabeth II, if only by virtue of being immortal and possibly the last significant British monarch.
Few potential men either.