Why are Brits (and Irish) so degenerate?

Why are Brits (and Irish) so degenerate?
>Alcoholics
They drink so much and almost daily. When you go to a pub, it doesn't matter which time of the day or which day of the week, you'll always see people drinking and no it's not only young people it's people from all age groups, especially 50+.

>Greasy food
Literally everything is fried. Chips (fries) is their most consumed food I'm sure. Frozen chips are cheaper than potatoes in the supermarket.
They eat processed meat which is very unhealthy as well.

>Women
British slags are disgusting.
They're fat, have a fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake nails and wear 10kgs of make-up

>Architecture
houses look like pic related in 90% of the UK and Ireland.

Brits are truly the niggers of the white race (burgers are worse, but they're not white), I wish the Germans would've wiped them out in WW2.

Attached: v59-763236.jpg (1049x698, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you only work this out now? Us Aussies have been saying this for years.

But we're way better drinkers and could drink any average brit under the table

Attached: aussie.jpg (378x378, 24K)

>I wish the Germans would've wiped them out in WW2.
Maybe you should have actually done something for once then you fucking mountain jews

Attached: cozyaf.jpg (396x385, 74K)

Shut up mountain jew

>Switzerland is always 100% neutral
it's a meme.
We were quite sympathetic to Germany and even helped them a bit during WW2, especially since the Brits """accidentally""" bombed some of our Northern cities.
We even stole gold from the jews.

Shut up potato nigger

you guys are alright.

Australians can’t fuck with me im a grade A alcoholic I’ll drink yuo into oblivion you sweltering cunt

Attached: FDA71E4F-D7B6-492C-89F5-069652509F37.png (598x369, 387K)

>Alcoholics
working class used to enjoy some drinks, dropping alcohol prices and dissolution of culture led to brits becoming degenerates
>Greasy food
same
>Women
and have 3 kids each with random people, don't work or work 16h/week(minimum for some benefits) and are married to state
welfare trap
>Architecture
it's a small island and loads of people, housing needed to be efficient
those terraced houses are sometimes over 100 years old
A lot of british housing carried over stupid shit from previous eras like twin tap setup
That specific example was necessary due to hot water heating system operating at low pressure(cost effective solution that stayed for too long but made sense back then)
Now we have modern high pressure systems yet still get twin taps installed because thats how it always been

Attached: 1526884876949.jpg (710x500, 70K)

>I wish the Germans would've wiped them out in WW2.
I wish we had joined the Germans, in both wars!

Attached: 1542733185361.jpg (550x682, 87K)

all I've said and you've said is true for ethnic brits and that's already bad, now imagine how bad it is with the huge influx of immigrants in the UK.
I've heard from a friend of mine who's 14 and lives in a """vibrant""" part of London, that girls as young as 12 are already taking drugs and being whores. They sleep with guys who are 20+.
I guess this is true for most big and multicultural cities these days though, but still London sounds pretty fucked to me.

Eur mutt here, patiently waiting for the liquor store to open.... must be my scottish and irish genes in me

Churchill was a Rothschild puppet sadly.

Go home dude, alcohol is bad for you.
It's the middle of the week and it's probably night where you live.

I've had a 14 year old try and suck my dick for heroin, no I didn't do it, I wouldn't even sell to her

Morning here in the maritimes, I'm gonna be walking around today getting shit done so might as well be shitfaced

what exactly are they drinking when they drink all the time? beer?

The only thing British don't need a licence for yet
>pint of beer
When that day comes, the Anglo will conquer the world again.

said the ethnically ambiguous subhuman from 70% North African shithole

Attached: 8839AC53-D5D9-4377-BCA8-4D3F63414033.jpg (1920x1080, 831K)

Mind your own business mountain jew.

Bit of an exaggeration in all that. Tone it down and it's essentially all true though.

I'm 100% white faggot.
We have 25% immigrants, but guess what 80% of these are from Germany, Italy and France aka white.

yes

This is the best description of the UK I have ever heard. I hate this country, so fucking much. Bravo!

Attached: 1542291848092.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

maybe im just a skinny faggot but beers are pretty heavy, after a few i feel bloated. can they really just keep drinking it all day?

London is not England
Everyone living outside of it will tell you that
Heroin addiction is rampant in all cities, doesn't exist in rural areas
There are many factors that contribute
Single mothers, degrading culture, police turning blind eye on black and paki dealers are most important
NHS makes a killing 'treating' drug addicts digging deeper into our pockets
Only work camps for any drug users would solve this at this point
and that is why this will never happen
no government would be this suicidal
If only you knew how bad thing really are
but remember anons - there is rural England and shithole cities

Attached: 1526007252480.png (956x574, 257K)

>Swiss French, Swiss Italians, Italians, Balkans, Portuguese
>European

>Italy and France aka white

Lmao. 70% North African, 2-3% chink/pajeet, 0,7% nigger and growing

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

Attached: CC53F9EB-792B-4A73-A8D7-142D785D1FC1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.02M)

easy on the ameribros swissfren

Attached: asdf.jpg (3264x2448, 3.13M)

Your a state setup by crypto kikes and free masons, look around the symbology its rammed down your throat at evey corner. Your hole country was set up for usury banking after the french kicked your kiked founders out his contry.

Your a den of Masons, kikes and pedos.

it's no surprise that Brits are the fattest people in Europe.

did a summer in perth a few years ago, you cunts get far too much credit for your drinking ability, almost as bad as burgers with their piss swill """beer""". You cunts can handle mdma though

Attached: asdfg.jpg (3264x2448, 2.52M)

Actually Switzerland was set up by christcuck merchants and mercenaries, but whatever
>Your a den of Masons, kikes and pedos
they are a den of medniggers and mediocre bankers, which is much worse

Attached: 34AC47E5-E223-44E0-8243-BF3776E8180C.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

If we are kikes then how do you explain that we're way more nationalistic than the countries around us?
How do you explain that we don't subvert other countries, but in contrary practice introverted politics?

>Italians are not white
you sounds like an amerimutt

Most of this is only applicable to working class Brits

Attached: Untitled.png (521x869, 62K)

Read Wilhelm Tell and you'll know what Switzerland is about.

what is the most popular beer in britian

Whatever is on sale at the local supermarket

>UK education
of course your GDP is higher, because your country is like 10 times bigger.
Now look at GDP per capita pls.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-27 at 12.58.06.png (698x1556, 242K)

How so? It's pretty accurate for our working-class also. I can relate to that portrayal.

>>Switzerland
>We even stole gold from the jews.

Attached: 1541899698556.jpg (917x960, 144K)

The mountain jew is right

also
>peak year 2007
lmao your country has gone to shit since then, I wonder why.

>2018
>buying food at the store
>not growing/catching/shooting your own

Attached: asdfgh.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

Your eurpes little Isreal.

After the Templars got their idea to rule Europe through banking from the holy land they got BTFO by the french king, the crypto kike good goys then when to hide in the mountains start the free movment of Masons and put in all the symbology into every street corner when founding thier little kike base.

Thier forefathers gave the first state to let the banking jew into Europe.

You forget they are also very poorly educated, they barely knows what the EU is and their knowledge in geography is alsmost the same as those murifags, nonexistent.

GET PAID PUPPER!

>square wine aunt plates
>kroger meat
>potatoes grown in low energy virgin soil

Ireland is higher than you...

We owned most of the world, to this day we still se that in our sporting comparisons with former colonies, from an early age you appreciate the geography of the globe, plese just don't lie and pull shit out your kike arse. I know thats hard for the Swiss.

>I've heard from a friend of mine who's 14
i c
also you are a colossal almighty intergalactic faggot OP, but I agree with you about the Irish, they really are the most worthless sacks of shit to ever exist, so I'll give you a pass just this once.

Behave yourself in future tho or you'll be 'swissed off' to the camps.

Attached: Hanson.jpg (352x707, 26K)

wife did buy the plates, and I do fucking resent them, I will give you that.

>kroger
>as if there is even a kroger in my state

as for the spuds they were galas, I'm not sure why they didn't get big, I bought them because they are supposed to be great eaters, which they have been so far, but I've had yukons grow to nerf football size. I rotate and never grow high nitrogen consuming plants in the same places and fertilize not sure if its just the species or what.

Attached: asdfghj.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

>part black subhumans with 20% North African genes are White, European or evolved human

One of the reasons Amerimutt meme exists to begin with is BECASUE they consider filth like shitalians to be European too

Go back to North Africa, mr 25% goblin

Attached: 828C76CB-D19E-4B40-B9F2-B8524A7F9023.png (1024x819, 236K)

What you got against us, medpack man?

Luckily southern italians are rare in switzerland. Most of them are northern italians like pic related.

Attached: skysports-marchisio-claudio_4392260.jpg (768x432, 42K)

that's because all big corporations have their seat in Ireland, since the taxes are so low.

please tell me more about the history of Switzerland and how we are friends of the jews.
Meanwhile you guys signed the Balfour declaration.

4(you)

Attached: kroger.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

>muh alcohol
>muh nonsensical food taboos
>muh slutty women
Well if you're triggered by that just go back home, Ali.

Based and rather redpilled fellow kekistani, praise kek

>getting shitfaced drunk is good
>eating unhealthy is good
>letting your women be whores is good
You don't have to be a Muslim to see that you're a cuck.
I'm 100% white and in contrary to you, I care about white people and don't want them to turn into degenerates.

There would be no current world order without Britain.

The British (More precisely, English man) achieve the following:

1. Started the Industrial Revolution

2. English, the language used world wide

3. The world's first bourgeois democracy constitution

4. The hotbed of scientists -
Isaac Newton,
Robert Boyle,
Henry Cavendish,
Michael Faraday,
James Prescott Joule,
George Gabriel stokes,
James Clerk Maxwell,
Thomson, Joseph John,
Paul Adrie Maurice Dirac.

5. Parliamentary democracy

6. Father of America

7. Build the biggest colonial empire that ever exists

8. First Sino-British Opium War. We learnd how Chad they are

9. Won WW I and II

10. Rich history and culture.

I, for one, admire our England gentleman.

Attached: timgG125HF1H.jpg (1000x562, 107K)

No doubt, the Brits did a lot of good in this world, but I still don't understand why the average brit is so degenerate.
Us middle Europeans aren't like that.

>The British (More precisely, English man) achieve the following:
WRONG
Scottish scientists paved the way for (((Einsteins))) "theories".

Irish and Scottish were the founding fathers of America ( I think).

Anglos are just beady eyed thieves seeking the downfall of the whiteman along side his good pal the Jew.

How can you look at this picture and not be blackpilled

THE GREAT SHITSTAIN

I for one welcome the new Asian dominance era. Anglosphere has become degenerate. Global culture might improve when Asia becomes dominant.

Attached: 1531035084384.jpg (1024x767, 85K)

Thanks Chinabro,
Please tell your people not to take advantage on us with Brexit and all that and not take revenge for the opium wars now that you have the economic upper hand.

>t' 'scots-irish' larping colonist who hates England because he watched braveheart

I also got frog blood and kraut blood, anglo scum. But yes Braveheart is a good historically accurate movie.

>Most of them are northern italians
like video related
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg

All shitalians, all “Swiss” French/Italians are NONEUROPEAN, non-human roaches with negroid african blood
Half of the list is Scottish

shut up, chink

Attached: A7072B9E-FE3D-41D2-8B66-2A3126CB9840.jpg (512x640, 58K)

Because we use our brains. Alcohol is the only thing to silence it temporarily.

I'll be visiting next year. We'll just see about that.

Your signature food is melted cheese over stuff, and you actually talk about it as if its some incredible delicacy, you mountain kike.

The UK is so degenerate because all the redpilled citizens left to the USA, Australia, South Africa/rhodeisa and New Zealand where they could make their own life and live free, it was an opportunity for the more intelligent members of the working and middle class to forge a successful life without being held down by the class system and bureaucrats. Retards stayed to work the coal mines. All the Brits with a good spirit and high iq became pioneers and settlers, only those too stupid or weak to do this still live there.

Chanllenge accepted.

>Americans
>redpilled

Attached: American christians.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

You're not European, you're not even on our continent lmao, fuck off.

*melts cheese on your mom's pussy*
Superior Swiss food

Scotland is part of Britain fool

I know for Americans cheese doesn't sound like something special, because it's literally plastic in your country, but cheese is a delicacy and has a great history in our country.
Also, fondue and raclette is not something Swiss people eat often and is mostly served at tourist traps.

>brits are the niggers of Europe

Bruh, you eat dogs.

>American talking about food
Hope you enjoy that high fructose corn syrup in your salad.

There aren't many redpilled Americans left because the country became too prosperous due to the hard work of smart colonists, attracting a ton of retarded immigrants who profit from a system they didn't create. And also Christianity is a fucking disease at this point, glorifying some cuck who turned the other cheek over based templars and crusaders.

The uk is attached to Europe under the channel.

>you eat dogs.
It's a meme and doesn't happen.
I heard there were some cases of it in the Italian part of Switzerland, but I've never seen or heard of someone eating dog meat.

Don't listen to the haters swissbro, your country is excellent and I admire the achievements of the Swiss throughout history.

Britain has much better food than you, firstly because they're a larger country with actual arable land. All you're known for is melted cheese and chocolate. Btw, American cheeses get prizes at international competitions. British cheeses too, far more than your mountain Jew cheese.

You have a friend who is 14 because you are 13.

>Britain has much better food than you

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-27 at 14.03.31.png (560x764, 286K)

>It's a meme and doesn't happen.
>I heard there were some cases of it in the Italian part of Switzerland.

Then it did. Begone mountain monkey, get beck to counting your shekels. Depart Alpine Ayyyowasguud, get back to making chocolate that’s lighter then your skin.

Attached: u4IoVFh.jpg (1000x750, 34K)

Toast sandwiches are unironically based. As are chip butties.

Maybe if foreigners had worked out how to combine two carbs like Brits do they'd have ruled the waves too.

Attached: chip butty.jpg (1024x683, 346K)

It's logical for you to be jealous of our country, I mean we're the best one in the world, objectively.
Just look at any ranks for education, security, economic freedom, healthcare, ... you name it. We're always at least in the top 5.

>insulting the based cheese based manna
apologize, macaco

then they would also be as fat as you

Attached: obese_brits.jpg (650x607, 192K)

Based and ricepilled, don't forget we helped you lads out during the Taiping rebellion

Attached: ChineseGordon.jpg (250x403, 37K)

Hard nope, shitskin. Every single cheese in this photo was made and cave-aged in the US. We produce more traditional and artisanal cheeses than France and Switzerland combined.

Attached: 1518465029746.jpg (1024x680, 122K)