Australian politicians are based

Why are our politician's so much more based than anyone else's, we have politicians Calling for the "final solution" and Pauline Hanson tried to pass the it's ok to be white legislation. She even just commended the immigration policy (skewering of the christcuck) on north sentinal island island to "keep their borders closed" and to not accept diversity. Legit she is /ourgirl/
sbs.com.au/news/pauline-hanson-praises-sentinelese-tribe-for-keeping-borders-closed

Attached: received_2126450250948681.jpg (680x382, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tc6GA-kahbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: pauline.jpg (1139x647, 173K)

If aus politics is based then why am i surrounded by chinks and pajeets?

Is it now required to wear a burqa down under?

Maybe it's the founder effect. Australia was founded by a more confrontational sort of Brit, perhaps.

IT'S ME, AUSTIN!
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, AUSTIN!

WTF why cant she talk as sharp as that tweet? I mean yes shes trying, but shes a no hoper if that bloody s ss s stuttering and h hhhesitation keep cutting her speech off.

When everyone walked out the room when she was speaking like Forest Gump with seizure? bunch of self righteous pension popping faggots the lot of em. We are a dry nation and we have SO much kindling ready to burn.

No? We will be banning the burqa soon in fact

Cuz they abused our student visa program, dw it's being cut down

Kangaroos just passed fag marriage so no, you aren't based

wtf you talking about? we had a (((vote)))

>I mean yes shes trying
Is she though?
Or is she just capturing votes and not really agitating for change?

Lol who cares bitch is fucking funny.

Pauline Hanson is not based, she fucking works in a fish and chip shop in Ipswitch

>I could only find them in white

Extremely based.

.... *ahem* criminals.

Because they are good for the economy. I hope they bring in a shit load more ya commie fuck.kek.

Our politicians are unironically more based than our faggot populace.

Out of every one Pauline Hanson we have about 20 of these.

Pauline Hanson is based but she's an idiot though and is never subtle, not charismatic and like many people who show their full power level in parliament have absolutely no chance at holding real power

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (634x951, 71K)

You mean the Irish?
youtu.be/tc6GA-kahbE

Attached: austflogging.jpg (447x300, 43K)

They aren't. Our Libs are cucked and our conservative citizens are morons. No one gives a shit about the 300k+family reunification legal immigrants we let in for shit as necessary as taxi driving and hair cutting. ZZZZZZ

But Johnny Howard and the Libs screaming about 200 people who are probably gonna die on a boat? FUCKING GAS THE MUZZIES GET EM OUTTA HERE!

I hate this fucking nation, i hate that it's the best out of all the other options available to me, and i hate that there's no fixing it because the population are so fucking retarded.

The lucky country is an insult you faggots. GET ANGRY.

>Or is she just capturing votes and not really agitating for change?

Unironically this. Note both her rises to power were when right wing nationalist sentiment were at their highest and genuinely threatening to the cuck Liberals and force some nativist policies.

Pauline Hanson is unironically an ASIO shill.

It was a non mandatory vote in which they systematically controlled who got to vote? Of course it fucking passed, they even had apps for fags to go directly to houses that hadn't voted yes yet

>burger condemning other countries
Whatever you say faggio