Is Kate /ourgal/?

Is Kate /ourgal/?

Attached: image.png (580x568, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

integrativehealthcare.org/mt/mortons_toe_one/
i.imgur.com/gXaWXuJ.jpg).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They made Christopher Robins wife look like Meghan in order to help the English accept this bullshit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Who cares? Potato niggers and dirty mutts deserve each other.

Did he sign a prenup?

>Couldn't
>Handle
>The
>Bantz

Bros over hoes. Harry is making a big mistake.

Kate Nooo!!

Who could have predicted this?

Attached: 1513834351623.jpg (754x546, 90K)

>royal family got BLACKED

i will never stop laughing, brits are the ultimate cuckolds

I believe so. Not that that means much in today's courts, especially with children involved.

No she's a liberal bitch

Her nickname behind closed doors is guttermouth.
Well that’s the nice one, there’s another one that the media won’t report

Meghan is fn hot, get over it

She's a parasite. All women are parasites. She instinctively does whatever to damage the sanctity of the surroundings

Abolish the royal family and declare Rees-Mogg as God Emperor.

Attached: Rees-Mogg-family-Tory-MP-child-names-827681.jpg (590x350, 59K)

someone post that toe pic

>Harry is making a big mistake
They're already married dude

Hail Rees-Mogg

>rees zogg

Attached: mogg.jpg (768x1024, 215K)

>that thing
>hot

Wow i imagine how amazing your life must be, having such low standarts

Attached: 35F2070C-FC21-450D-A48A-E77B3AE600AE.jpg (450x479, 74K)

Apparently they didn't, but how much wealth does he have?

And now he's siding with his obnoxious muttwife over his own brother, dude. This royal family is really the worst thing that Germany ever sent to UK.

first thought that came to my mind is is middleton racist. absolute state

Come on, tell us the other nickname.

Jesus wtf was he thinking with the beast. He could have literally and woman in the world and he chose this washed up old hag

Attached: doTheToe.jpg (634x634, 35K)

They’re laying the foundations for the next divide and conquer script with pro anti monarchy. Harry is going to start doing a bunch more annoying shit and Euganie and her sister are going to go on heaps of well publicized expensive holidays

He's already betrayed his family.

What the fuck is that

Attached: 1543282756111.jpg (403x392, 20K)

>American
>Divorcee
>Nigmutt
>No respect for tradition
>Hooting
>Hollerin
>Niggin
>Noggin

hmmmmmmh

KATE CALLED MEGHAN A NIGGER AT THANKSGIVING TABLE ?

extensive use of high heels

Reminder.

Attached: 5409036114556.jpg (2338x4602, 3.25M)

Harry was a basrad from basket and he married an old roastie, now the venom is about to survice and eventually would take out the old queen cunt in the form of speedy Gonzales heart attack.

That’s fucking disgusting. 0/10 would not date.

Who cares. Harry will never inherit the throne and his kids will be B list celbrities like those few princesses that wear the funny hats who get wheeled out every now and again

Prince William, your future King, is totally pussy whipped. Even his chad brother joked about it. Social climber Kate literally modeled in a lingerie show to get his attention, fucked him, then played a whole series of mind games ..leaving him .. until he proposed. The guy didn’t even play the field. Total cuck. Meanwhile Wills is snorting coke, dressing up like a Nazi, going to war, and banging every blonde in Chelsea; you gotta figure the quadroon is a beast in bed. Also: fuck the monarchy.

Attached: BCB0CAC6-2C44-4146-804C-FEA2377E3E81.jpg (1028x675, 144K)

Get rid of them all, dirty fucking parasites.

>Who cares.
Plenty of people care.

Attached: 9148882083872.jpg (817x1227, 151K)

Attached: 7576471506688.jpg (3500x2626, 1.59M)

Attached: 1540416963939.jpg (2048x1152, 1.09M)

Attached: 1540416641674.jpg (1280x1654, 707K)

Attached: 2080584832989.jpg (1328x735, 297K)

It’s not that bad and this is true they call her Di2.
Which make me think she already has a sword over her head

>ugly wife
>ugly children
No

Hot. gib.

Do it Charles

What the hell are you? Some kind of pro-racemixing monarchist?

>implying the royal family isn't un-fucking-touchable.

>thanksgiving
>in the UK

>This royal family is really the worst thing that Germany ever sent to UK.
No, that would be this guy. Thanks for him btw.

Attached: Karl_Marx.jpg (1280x1500, 980K)

Americans forcing their "traditions" on others

Burgerland had a nigger head of state for 8 years. You're in no position to talk shit

Meghan Markle shit in the monarchy. That is, shit in Kate Middleton's dream.

Black Friday in the UK

integrativehealthcare.org/mt/mortons_toe_one/

Her genetics are shit. Incoming Royal flipper baby.

>elected official
>royal bloodline

Yes, you have a point here. Can't argue with that.

Bitch is ugly

God, I hope so.
Do it again, Your Majesty!

Nobody gives a shit about non-inheriting royalty, everyone has basically forgotten that Elizabeth's other kids besides Charles. Same will happen to Harry in a few years

Meghan should know her place. She's:
>black
>not even British but Amerimutt
>her husband won't be King
>her husband might be child out of wedlock

>tranny
>nigger
>ourgurl
What the fuck are you smoking down there cunt?

Attached: orca.jpg (272x185, 22K)

this circus is kinda funny
obviously this shit was planned from the start
henry knew well before he was going to be forced to marry a nigger... to make all the immigrant niggers feel a part of this magic kingdom lol

you can bet that the next royal children to come would be trannies and fags and all that jazz lol..

i can't even imagine the shit that will come around when moma-queen hits the rack and they crown whoever the fuck is next in line

Dude, Haley Atwell isn't part nigger.
She's half American, and her father is a feather nigger.

>henry
ohh sorry.. his name is harry.. right?? lol

the sheboon made Kate cry. why do you Brits tolerate this shit

dont be mean theyre brits

And they've had a woman for over 50 who dismantled their empire and turned them into cucks

This, only.

Niggers gonna Nig.

>being this asthete
This is why you'll die alone and without offspring

fucking retarded chink, do you even research shit beore you drool over your keyboard?

I have never seen a more vapid and hollow human being as this cunt.
She spent her entire life wanting fame and social ladder climbing.

She had a lifestyle blog that's was pretty much this. " Lol get divorced 30 is the new 18!!!! Go on vacation for me time and drink wine!!!!!!"

Her highschool yearbook quote was along the lines " I will marry a British prince" yet in interviews she was saying she didn't even know England had a royal family!!!!

Look into her eyes, you see nothing just a vast emptiness devourering and destroying everything they encounter much like a black hole.

The royal family spend millions buying the copyright to her nude pics so they could erase them from the internet

Based Darwinian Kate. I'm hyped as fuck for trad King William. Faggoty leaf rebels go back to Hongcouver or Quebec.

Attached: YoungWilly.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I can't wait to see what wording of the anthem they will sing when they have their first transgender royal*x freak on the throne.

Potatoe

He came from Switzerland.

harry is no royal. thats why they pushed for racemixing shit. harry is just a peon, a mud from diana and her riding instructor. he got punished and he has to obey and push for racemixing. now we can't say that royals don't mix. that was their plan all along. wake up

He has more white children than you do

>mentally ill nigger mutt whore that comes from a horrible family
>has horrible nigger mutt personality that ruins an old incest family's tradition

WOW colour my cock black

They’re going to kill Meghan the Jews want a black queen

>Harry is making a big mistake.
>They're already married dude
>He's already betrayed his family.

It's not his family.
So no problem.
Now the pregnant mutt got sent to the same hole as the last Murrican whore to fuck around with the Royals is buried, so Megan can look at that grave every day.

A reminder.

All the unRoyals are being moved out of picture.

Only sane thing to do at his point.

What would happen if Meggan died in a paparazi car chase?

Pretty sure Rees Mogg tried to get the Tories to get more niggers in office for them... so no

Attached: polandball_no_potato.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Really disgusted that the Anglicans finally shat over their own faith. Letting one of the descendants of the head of the Anglican Church marry someone who's previous spouse is still alive. Why be Anglican at all if the leader of your church is just going to ignore the rules.

Attached: PrincePhilip.jpg (186x271, 6K)

Don’t the English have a caste system as well? Not as strict as ours but like Celtics on the bottom, and Roman descendants on the top or something?

I’d imagine an Indian princess would treat a non-royal marrying into their family the same way.

Kate is actually pretty and gives a fuck about the traditions, and supplies the monarchy with a healthy amount of three kids (including the king of child swag, George, i.imgur.com/gXaWXuJ.jpg).

Meghan Muttkle is disgusting, feet protruding, rampages all over the monarchy and the media (of course) says she is modernizing it with her chimpish ways.

And she might give the monarchy ONE actual mutt child

Attached: kate-middleton-maternity-style-royal-blues-ss14[1].jpg (768x1259, 193K)

No, you are thinking of Lenin now.

anglicanism is satanism

Catholicism is the way. But they should atleast follow their own rules.

This

Some mild shock and even milder sadness and a lot of virtue signalling from the media

We did basically send both Lenin and Marx? That's rough.

What the fuck did he think would happen by marrying a literal gold-digging whore?

And now this stupid faggot is going to have a kid with her so she's not going anywhere.

Your prince is a full blown pozzed fagget that got fucked by a literal english peasant, he was so gay the indian king and queen wanted to get him assasinated. Now he's thinking about adopting a child who is also going to get pozzed.

THE ACTUAL STATE OF HARRY THE GINGER

Attached: PAY-Meghan-Markle-Joins-Royals-For-Christmas-at-Sandringham1[1].jpg (615x409, 36K)