Going to France this upcoming March, what do I have to look forward to?

Title says it all, is it really that bad french bros? Stayong in Lyon the majority of my time there with a trip to Paris interspersed.
Is it really like pic related?

Attached: 1531695349237.webm (636x360, 1.76M)

Nah, Afrance is a top-tier country, lots of delicious kebabs, cosy mosques and best weed all over the world. Don't forget going to Paris to visit our Arab world institute and African arts Quai Branly museum.

French country side is still fine.

Paris is a fucking dump unless you are very rich and can afford to dine at 100 EUR / person kinda restaurants.

The rest exists to milk ever-decreasing tourists.

And yes it looks like Africa on a lot of streets.

So - stay in the country side and small towns - visit Paris ONCE to basically verify what i typed and get a kek.

Oh yeah - Disney world is pretty cool desu - worth the $ ( only reason id be caught anywhere near Paris tbqh )

Unfortunately my stay is part of an exchange program, meaning Im restricted to cities. Any tips on not being murdered? Im from Chicago so its not like Im unconditioned for nogs.

Kek

>what do I have to look forward to?

Attached: 1531737415522.jpg (4150x2767, 717K)

Agh only certain parts are as bad as Chicago - thats one of the shittiest cities on Earth - so your basically already conditioned. Youl be fine.

Actually I would say Chicago and Paris have a lot in common:
- really nice areas
- REALLY shit areas
- touristy parts on the water
- MASSIVE - Paris goes on forever.

- you dont have to worry about violence at all as long as you stay in the touristy areas.

- metros are sardine cans

- lotsa thieves! so keep a FUKCING close eye on your bags around Paris. Much bigger chance of theft than any violence. They have very experienced thieves at train/metro stations and touristy spots. Will distract you super easy and poof your laptops not.

>I need advice on how not to nogged
I just carry a gun in the states.

Attached: Doubt.png (2566x2532, 3.13M)

France's weed is shit, 3 expat frogs confirmed me this

Any tips with thieves other than being watchful?

only situational awareness:

- why is this dude / chick talking to me

- wheres my shit

:P

>Going to France this upcoming March, what do I have to look forward to?
niggers and shit

There are white flags every were

Thanks based experienced traveller bro

>Country side is fine
Heavily depends on which side you're visiting though, the more you travel south the more 'africa' it is.

Just Detroit

>unironically want to buy a white sheet cus my brother asked for an "authentic" french flag as a gift
Just like home then
Going to Lyon, so no countryside for me

Attached: 1539621591961.jpg (550x547, 46K)

I was wondering if there was any different kinds of nogs, I mean detroit nogs and chicago nogs are different

This thread will be full of amerimutts saying bs while they never set a foot in France.

Paris is still worth the visit, you will probably never go into the areas where things like vid related happens.
Sure, those sightings might be unpleasant, but it's not that unsafe, all the people you see in the video are willing to riot more or less violently, it usually happens on one boulevard or arrondissement at a time, if a walking tourist came across this, all he needs to do is going calmly in an other direction. But police usually close the perimeter of the riot before it starts , preventing those coming in that a riot is taking place and that they should head elsewhere. And even our "thugs" (negros and arabs mostly of course) are not that scary.
Really the worse most likely thing that could happen to you in Paris is getting your wallet or phone stolen by a gipsy and that's it.

Lyon is complete garbage though, very lame city and not aesthetically pleasant. You absolutely need to go outside of Paris during your French trip, but Bordeaux or even Toulouse and their countrysides would be a better choice as far as possible.

>let me tell you what really happened even though you've been to Paris and saw it for yourself
>you were never there
Lmao. Lying frog scum. What dignity are you even trying to protect? France is dead.

keep your belongings close and on sight
be aware of bands of young beggar girls, while one is distracting you, another one might be looting your pockets

Taken into account frog friend, is there anything worthwhile in Lyon?

Attached: anime_girl_think.png (730x638, 411K)

I thought about cutting a whole in my pocket and slipping my dick through to bait them into touching it, read a greentext a while back about it.
Also I drink a lot of coffee, like 7-8 cups a day of javajew, any coffee related suggestions for cafés?

In cities it depends on the neighborhood.
Inner cities tend to be the wealthiest areas while suburbs are the poorest. Paris is heavily segregated, the north is like Algeria in some neighborhood and the northern suburbs are basically a no-go zone. Expect to be assaulted if you go there at night. The western and southern suburbs are wealthy and mostly white. The eastern and south eastern are "mixed", some cities are african colonies and some are normal.

I do not know Lyon but I believe it is a bit the same, some areas are heavily invaded while others are fine and others are mixed.

French country is fine.

Much appreciated frogfriend

Basically, don't go in the rough areas at night and you'll be fine. Paris is OK to visit, lots of beatiful monuments, buildings, statue. Definitely go to the Louvre. Unfortunately it's very very dirty and it's getting worse by the day.
I've lived there all my life so I don't have a very objective point of view, but I'd say Bordeaux is a much much more pleasant city to visit. Strasbourg is a very nice city. Marseille used to be beautiful but now it's an invaded shithole, Toulouse is OK, Lille is shit.
The country side is the most beautiful and most pleasant part of the country by far.

Merci

Attached: 1528456321231.png (595x720, 472K)

Attached: 000008d89a32033a70e1395afc1d42.jpg (1200x532, 353K)

Stay of the city m8, French cities are full of xenomorphs.

Check out Mont D’or just north of Lyon.

Can I get a quick run down on these guys

robbery and death

I've been to Paris, many niggers but a lot of them were surprisingly nicer and more civilized to me than native Frenchmen

Upon finding out that I'm Romanian, all but 1 Frenchman changed their attitude towards me and suddenly became distant and colder, while the negros were always polite and amiable

The city was nice enough, but certainly very overrated; some parts were clean, some dirty, and public transport is very good and rather affordable, but restaurants are expensive, so I'd suggest you buy from the supermarket and make your own food in your hotel room, if they come in with those little kitchens

Avoid gypsies and beggars

Good luck and Godspeed

I forgot to mention that my advice applies to Lyon too, mostly, but Lyon is generally nicer, either case apply the same base principles

Beat up some of those gross Muslim animals in the riot

It all started like a CIA induced revolt when people on the social networks started to call for a big blockade demonstration in the whole country for the 17th of November demanding essentially tax cuts. It worked very well and now we have based protesters sabotaging radars, blocking tax collection centers, opening highway tolls every day and a beautiful big demonstration in Paris each Saturday.
They wear a yellow jacket because it is one of the numerous requirements to drive a car so it is quite convenient to be recognized as a protestor as every car owner has one and it symbolizes one of the many annoying measures the State enforce on us everywhere.
I actually go there to protest with them, it is pretty cool.

ask for a refund if you palan to go to paris

>all but 1 Frenchman changed their attitude towards me and suddenly became distant and colder
after stealing their wallet?

Dont listen to them.
Born and raised in Paris, its fucking beautiful and its getting better and better.The perfect balance between history and modernity, between culture and fun. One of the best city in the world ( i liked roma and tokyo too) and i have done plenty.
Just dont go in the north suburbs. Even the east suburbs are great with Versaille and Boulogne, Auvers sur oise, Rambouillet etc

I meant west suburbs

Hopefully more French cucks will die soon.

Attached: 1540771822424.jpg (719x960, 104K)

Homosexuality and niggers everywhere. Better go to Kosovo.

I never noticed the beard before.
Why can't darkies into beard?

Literally why? I have no desire to go until the Europe wide chimp out is complete, unless I'm volunteering in such chimpout.

I live near Lyon. Lots of students, if you look good you should be able to catch a girl or two. Just don't tell them you browse Jow Forums.

>Lyon is complete garbage though, very lame city and not aesthetically pleasant. You absolutely need to go outside of Paris during your French trip, but Bordeaux or even Toulouse and their countrysides would be a better choice as far as possible.
Buttblasted Parisian spotted, Lyon is one of the best cities in France for students, public transport is cheap (unlike Paris) and practical, and there are lots of cool places to visit.

You think it is cia induced? Perhaps as a reaction to macrons failed assination of trump during the wwI memorial?

Lyon is a beautifull city, but don't go to Paris.Go to Strasbourg, go to Avignon, but don't FUCKING go to Paris

I was in Paris 10 years ago. It was alright, thoguh it was the first time I saw a nigger with a suitcase and wearing a suit. Strange

Thanks, any specific spots I should check out? Any suggestions for getting my fix of the javajew?
The way the payment works out makes this essentially a free trip for me
Personal experiences?
I honestly would have chosen Kosovo if I had the choice
Whats your favorite part of the city?

anything south of Avignon is barbarian lands. Don't ever go south from this point.
Paris is a polluted, way too expensive shithole.
Elsass is pretty dope though (east of France, border with germany / switzerland)

>Going to France
My god, but why?

Anyway, don't believe the lies, it's safe in almost half of Paris and you can go on the other half the day if you don't look like you are weak or with money on you.

america will be the first western country with a white minority.
America #1

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

>Im from Chicago
You will find Paris quite pleasant and relaxing then. Only a murder per week.

No Canada 2036

Just tell people to go away if they approach you in the street, it seems like common sense but you will be surprised how many retards you see who get flustered by the Africans. Just treat them like the shit beneath your shoe and they'll get the hint.

I wore a money pouch around my neck, its pretty much foolproof if you are that worried.

Avignon is the only French town on the Rhone.

America in 2025/2030.

I highly recommend visiting Nancy, beautiful town and not a lot of mudshits (by french standards)

When I went to Paris I stayed in Champigny-sur-Marne, and I am curious how you would describe it. It seemed kinda shitty but not too bad.

Not a possibility. You are at 56%, your kids under 10 are a white minority and you have seen the immigration.

Nah he is right, negative post about Paris are from country bumpkins. Paris is mostly safe, the biggest threat is pickpocket indeed, but follow these advices and you'll be fine.

Under 5 almost yes. Also 60.7%.

what's going on in this webm?

Don't lie to me, I have been to the states. Your "whites" are actual mutts. El Goblino, El Ogro del las Americas and El Monstruosidad are photographies of Americans.

I carry daily, not going to lie Im going to miss my concealed carry
Im not a manlet, 6'1", 210. But baby face
>tfw kinda big but baby face
>feels bad man
Ill keep it in mind, but im going for more of a dont step in the danger zone dont deal with the danger approach, or at least as close as I can to that.

>tfw ancestory told me I was 98% british
I was so dad to find out I was a paki

97% fit the one drop rule. Euros need to stop being dense

Sad
Fuck

Suburbans coming for a "party" in the richer parts after we won the world cup I'd guess.

I'm just talking about the ones in tourist areas, you won't come across the actual dangerous people just the scammers and pickpockets. They won't try fight you, they don't want attention from the police. I have been to Lisbon, Barcelona, Rome and Paris recently and it's all the same shit. The closest I got to violence was telling one of the fake drug dealers in Lisbon not to touch me when he tried to get my attention and he started muttering threats under his breath.

Most of these guys know the drill, if you just keep walking and say no they'll find an easier target. The easiest seem to be asians (who have no experience with blacks) and middle aged women.

What does suburb mean in France, Canada, and the U.K?

Guess I lucked out Im neither.