wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is buzzfeed covering this?

>we're on Mars
>not a single ayyyyy or galactic kike in sight
Bullshit.

Last time.

Attached: Nasa Insight reflection.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

What is the point of this post? If you are making a point, present an argument.

He's a flat earther nigger who wants money taken from NASA and given to him to pay his child support.

>putting a cardboard box covered in packing tape on mars

Isn't that a star gate?

Who is this person? They should’ve had him stand back a little

Attached: F82B46ED-88BB-429F-A139-113098C9B447.jpg (1242x700, 589K)

you're mentally ill

Very good NASA, very good...however, let’s address the shameful lack of diversity in the control room

You can’t deny it

Reminder that space is a meme.

They’re in a fucking desert and the person in the reflection is wearing a headscarf. LOOK and prove me wrong

Is that a literal cardboard box or am I losing my sight?

>Go to California or Nevada
>Take a picture of some lonely desert area
>Put a reddish brown filter over it
>"Look guys, Mars!"
They have gotten lazy. At least CGI some weird space shit into it.

It looks nothing like a person

There's no way you'll see more pics of alien ruins, dude. Debunking orbital photos of Cydonia was already a headache enough. And don't get me started on that DoE guy who found nuclear weapon residue.
We'll just publish obvious fakes and let retards enjoy their new found conspiracy.

>(((Flat Earth))) fags all on script discussing the exact same talking point
wow look at this completely natural thread, definitely not Jews false-flagging to make all conspiracy theories look retarded.

Attached: 23E7ED41-CCB2-42A0-9947-0FAD6D164360.jpg (454x490, 44K)

Reminder that the earth is enclosed within several unbreakable crystal speheres through which nothing may pass.

Boomer Qanon Zoomers

Please go away. I would say back to /x/ but I m pretty sure even they don't want you.

Is that black square thing the robo equivalent of the soiface

You can't even talk about space or anything space related anymore because of flat earth retardation. They're just so loud and obnoxious, one might even use the word "toxic."

cute

I thought it took 3 months to get to mars. Didn’t that thing launch in friday?

Yeah its getting really, pathetically obvious

You don't have to be a flat earther to realise that this is bullshit.
The Earth is flat though

You can call it toxic stupidity.

You ever looked in to it?

Hypothesis:
If this was 6 month operation you'd think they had time to produce an image that wouldn't blow their cover :)

but as usual: flatty LARPs are trying to bait Jow Forums (and are attracting actual flatty retards in the process).

It doesnt look a person to me.
Dont you think they would have 'shopped it?

>might be
>toxic
gtfo here you stupid faggot.
>but but i used the word of the year

>New york post
Fuck off kike

I'm not basing this off the picture. I'm basing it off their track record.

ikr?
But nah, better to spread some uncertainty so that real conspirators cant publish anything of value.
I wonder if these morons even know they are being played.

You arent provided anything new to the discussion. So of course, in any other readers view, you are appearing to base this off what is presented.
now fuck off.

Where can I buy space tape that can withstand orbit entry? Maybe then I can finally get my pipe to stop leaking.

>complains about the word toxic
>types in green which is a toxic colour which amplifies the toxicity of the word toxic

Everything NASA does is bullshit. You have to be a retard not to realise this. How many things have to be proven fake before you realise everything they put out is bs?

Everything now is conspiracy.
Conspiracy is mainstream, because it's exciting.
The truth is boring to some.
Oh look thy've landed on Mars again and took a picture [yawn].

>How many things have to be proven fake
such as?

Show me 1 (one) thing NASA has done which has PROVEN to be fake

Try NASA.

Unfortunately, most of all that is being claimed by flatties is so easily debunked, that I have never seen any actual evidence on NASA completely faking any mission.
I'm still waiting for actual content from your side and not just retarded "muh big companies" amerimutt whining.

Also
>Ad hominem
and never presents materiel. just fuck off already.

I hear you
But the truth is always somewhere in the middle.
Conspiracy theorists like to run away with their own ideas.
On the ISS we can see they are using post edits.
That doesnt mean it's al fake and the ISS is not orbiting the earth or that they arent doing experiments up there.

>Show me 1 (one) thing NASA has done which has PROVEN to be fake
The moon landings.
But of course you're going to say "but it hasn't been proven definitively". They faked photos, they faked footage, the astronauts' testimonies are all inconsistent. It was fake. Right now the only thing you can really argue is that they couldn't bring back the real footage because of the van allen radiation belt but that theory is sketchy.

Lol idk but to me it looks like a person with a white headscarf on. Honestly I don’t believe they have landed on any planet or moon, ever

>desert wasteland devoid of air, water, or food
>no israel
>still better than the middle-east

>The moon landings
>But of course you're going to say "but it hasn't been proven definitively"

But it hasn't so you can't say it has been proven fake, where's the proof

Looks like a bit of random metal to me

>A country that hasn't been to the moon
>Having an opinion
Lol

Except all the equipment sitting on the moon right now you can go look at, not sure how they faked that part. Pretty gud 10/10 special effects.

Holy shit you tard. NASA is bullshitting? Sure. But it's because they want "MUH' DUHVURRSHITTY", not because of the Earth's shape or moon landings. That's why I prefer SpaceX.

Attached: ic-9432.png (1023x908, 454K)

Kill yourself Nigger

so mars is flat?

the lander was inside an aeroshell during reentry, smart guy

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES, ALL OF YOU

They launched it in May

Woah. There is a literal alien in the reflection. I see it.

Oh shit yeah you mean how you can bounce lasers off the "mirrors" they put up there. It's odd that they were able to do that before the mirrors were meant to have been put up.

KILL YOURSELF HOLY FUCKING FUCK

Dude it's pretty common knowlege the Americans did a secret mission to the moon again in the 1990's and put all the stuff there exactly where they said they landed in the 60's before people found out

You're a literal NPC if you can see all the shit they faked and still think it was real

>never seen any actual evidence on NASA completely faking any mission.
They're out to fake things.
But they use environments and stages on earth to simulate the moon or Mars.
For example the large moon simulation studio at Langley with replica models.
NASA has also released fake photos before though and admitted to it, usually these are PR type of photos.
But conspiracy theorist jump on this and believe it means it's all fake.
I would love to live and die on Mars one day.

>Common knowledge

There’s a documentary about Stanley Kubrick and his work that he did with Nixon. They filmed an actual fake moon landing Incase the Apollo mission failed. This really happened and it’s documented. The moon landing was filmed in Hollywood and anyone who thinks they landed on the moon will be btfo if they watch it as well as look at the unclassified docs. Nixon even recorded a statement Incase they were killed. The main evidence that they weren’t successful is the Van Allen Belt. Cheers

Sorry I messed up that post.
I meant to say the faking is only to simulate environments.

Attached: 021-mondkran04-mondlandegeraet-haengt-an-brueckenkran-bei-tag-44pr.jpg (277x466, 92K)

It's basic pattern recognition.
>NASA does something
>turns out it was balls
>repeat
At what point do you catch on?

>imagine being this paranoid
user...you might want to end it all now. It doesn’t get much better from here

More Simulation

Attached: 020-mondkran03-brueckenkran-Langley-m-mondlandegeraet-mehrfach-1967-44pr.jpg (354x470, 30K)

>Still can't show me proof

i'd be a literal NPC just for taking your word, instead of forming my own opinion

shoot yourself. Cheers

it's all in your head, you spice smoking ape

Attached: space1540697939200.jpg (1700x1360, 603K)

The faking is likely just for simulating environments. They've been to the moon and mars.

i'm just here to say all flat earthers are psyop shills or fucking retards. completely retarded brainless fuckwits. have a nice day dumb shits!

Yeah I've seen some things that were dodgy. But nothing that would invalidate everything that have made in the years (that's what I specifically wrote "completely faking any mission").
It's exactly as you say.

lol
coping.

You ever had that guy when you were at school who lied about everything? He'd turn up one day and say he drove a lorry to France or some shit then the next day he tells you his da is a millionaire. Eventually you reach a point where you don't even ask questions whenever he says something ridiculous because you know it's bullshit.

>That's why I prefer SpaceX
A meme company
What a normalfag

>continues to not provide any material whatsoever
kys

Why would a cardboard box have a reflective surface.

Step it up bro.

Lemme see that proof there big boi

>throw education funding at women & minorities
>AA more women & minorities into college
>modify testing so more women & minorities graduate
>NASA control rooms are still majority white males
really fondles my filberts

absolutely agree.
I hate how I love to spend my time arguing retarded burgers.

Do you retards actually think
Space is fake or are you guys just having a laff.

Attached: 1540270326130.jpg (310x270, 29K)

it happened we just keep all the goodies and info and media and secrets we found to ourselves. no letting the public get that shit.

I don't need to see any evidence for this to realise it's bullshit. Everything else has been so this will be no different.
See

>I don't need to see any evidence for this to realise it's bullshit.
so this is the caibre of a flattard

Attached: space26037740255_fd27fa4023_b.jpg (1024x768, 230K)

>
youre full circle now. time to open those wrists fatty

>They're out to fake things
I don't think the billions of dollars spent in research and testing would have been spent on faking things

Yeah I'm pretty sure the glow in the dark are trying to Astro turf conspiracy theorist with flat niggers so they can discredit us as a whole. It's why we give them no room.

>pancake flat horizon, no curvature in sight
nah, that's earth

link to the doc?
I think the astronauts did go through the radiation belt most of them went bat shit insane in older age.
Edgar Mitchell (6th man on the moon) called himself a Zero Energy Consultant and said they're was a war in space with Plaedians or some shit.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Some highlights

>Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.
They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

NASA masonniggers STILL using that retarded colour filter

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 68K)

flat earth """""theory""""""""""""""""" burst into the ((mainstream)) when we need to talk about sandy hook became viral.
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
jewtube promotes the shit out of every fucking flat tard SHILL and bans any legitimate truth channel.
>wow you think the government fakes shit for an agenda wow i bet u think the earth is flat lol retard
in most cases now i think its just some dumb kid who thinks its a funny larp

>There’s
Where is?

you know you can shield anything from beta particles.

You're just being disingenuous.
The fuck are you on about?
Or the glow in the dark niggers are trying to say that flat earth is a psyop in order to discredit it

>I don't think the billions of dollars spent in research and testing would have been spent on faking things
Of course they faked things but it was all for simulation.
They built replica sized moons and models all for simulations.
The astronauts of Apollo spend hours undergoing simulation tests on fake lunar surfaces.

Attached: 1024px-Pioneer10-plaque_tilt.jpg (237x285, 26K)

>>A meme company
>What a normalfag
You're right, it's important to subsidize companies like Boeing and Lockheed Martin with billions of dollars (from amerifag tax money) so they can sit on their asses and develop meme jet fighters and meme rocket launchers than to have a company actually advancing the domain on the free market.

>still no proof

you say "i don't need to see evidence" and you call me disingenuous

fucking paki flattard