HOW is this even mathematically possible?

HOW is this even mathematically possible?
twitter.com/gmb/status/1067324997235019776?s=21

Attached: 38220280-D088-48CE-A90D-67DE463D8D1B.jpg (1242x1964, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ieZx1XhaBkU
youtube.com/watch?v=8cDa7yZeci8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Satan's handiwork. Pic related SOON!

Attached: Judgement Day.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Fret not. 3/4ths of them will probably off themselves by the time they're 30.

Rare

Someone please fucking nuke this country and be done with it.

These corruptors should be executed.

Don’t care. They can only do their shit because society is holding it all up. When society decays enough or collapses, most people will stop giving a fuck and begin focusing more pressing matters.

That's the rarest flag I've ever seen.

Indoctrination and propaganda, very simple, you can make children do anything just look at ISIS.

nah bitch, its just children following trends they see, you know like school children do

at my school there was a trend with the girls where they would all walk around with pacifiers in their mouths

>Brighton
>largest gay pride parade in the UK
>constantly pats itself on the back about how inclusive it is
>rainbow flags everywhere
>most transgender children in any school in the UK
REALLY GETS THE OL’ NOGGIN JOGGIN’ LADS

HOW IT BE IN UZBEKISTAN?

Not the first time humans have picked up designer illnesses.

>Monroe Bergdorff
Every freaking time.

Its called indoctrination

Same reason you could walk into a Christian elementary school and take a survey in which 99% of the kids believe a magic man in the clouds watches everything you do.

It's not, it's the work of satanists and satanism. Try and prove me wrong.

youtu.be/ieZx1XhaBkU

This is the future of population control.

Not to mass kill and pile up dead bodies, but let people individually kill themselves.

>kids are retards who need guidance and this is the effect of them getting a mentally ill freak as a role model

Stop the presses.

First they need to get a very expensive operation to get their dicks cut off and the leftovers folded inside out. Then they kill themselves.

It’s chilly and rainy right now I used to not believe in satan until I saw this kind of stuff

Wait til all the royal children come out like that.
We'll achieve levels of virtue signalling that we never thought possible.

Attached: culture.jpg (850x400, 50K)

How's life in Uzbekistan?

Attached: Wine tasting pepe.jpg (1124x1500, 188K)

There is a man in the clouds that watches everything I do.

Attached: 500.jpg (500x495, 109K)

Are you a real Uzbek?

Thanks for this rare flag.

As contribution to my flag folder I shall give you a gaddafi-era Libyan flag.

Attached: ly.jpg (16x11, 755)

Well, if this were truly random, then the chances would be roughly 1 in 1.44 x 10 to the 85th power.
As it stands though, indoctrination.

damn thats a rare ass flag

also it’s the uk, degeneracy is the norm there

Attached: BF29006B-54D2-4217-A60E-4D0332C2A914.jpg (746x1024, 194K)

Brainwashing, kids are very susceptible to it. Just construct a narrative and hold the major bastions that are trusted by people to propagate it and vilify anyone who opposes or questions it.

So hold institutes of learning, everyone has to go to school and you can claim that anoyone who does'nt agree is uneducated. Hold the media, so you can amplify and reinforce the narrative and claim anyone who uses other sources is a conspiracy nut, watches fake news. Control judicial system, so you can interpret the spirit of the law and reject laws proposed by your opponent. Civil servants, so you create a class of people who are invested in an ever expanding state who imposes it's will on every facet of society, and so you frustrate new laws/regulations made by people you oppose. These are all connected and reinforce eachother.

I'm sure the school is at the point where kids are bullied if they're not bi

How else are the Jews suppose to make any money

t.3% Jew

There's internet in Uzbekistan?

FUCKING NUKE CALIFORNIA ALREADY IT'S WHERE THIS DEGENERACY COMES FROM FUCKS SAKE AMERICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Also rare flag

Attached: 1542903356318.png (349x287, 119K)

Ive lived most of my sentient life as an atheist but this shit makes me believe that we're actually living in Hell right now

“Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself."

"In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to re-establish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium."

—Bhagvad Gita 4.7-8.

Don’t worry, we are almost reaching peak degeneracy across the world. He is coming soon, in human form. He could be one of us.

Attached: 64B15529-AEF5-40E6-9460-BC20E26A6815.jpg (466x658, 44K)

Yo that's PewDiePies turf. He needs to go stomp their heads in.

so... the poo god is coming to save us from the degenerates?
should I stop eating cows then?

Attached: 1542764396897.png (326x258, 20K)

Have hope my fellow anons.

Attached: IWONDERWHO.jpg (891x431, 75K)

Is propaganda legal?

It always has been legal, the rulers only call it that way when your opponent uses it. Now you just notice it because people consume more media, and more and more media fall outside of the msm consensus.

This cannot be a 'natural' rate of transgendering.
Whoever is filling these kids minds with transgender ideas is setting them up for terrible psychological torment and psychiatric consequences. Stop it.
Transgender suicide rate is high.

Just nuke everything south of York, that'll be enough

He won’t be a God, Kalki is a concept. Sort of a quality. It can manifest itself in humans. When society degrades, “Kalki” appears. The French Nazi scholar, Savitri Devi, considered Hitler as Kalki, for example.

He lives on a spy satellite?

The left have a unhealthy obsession with young kids. Have you seen 10's program the sercret life of 4 year olds and on the project they're always interviewing kids about shit. On one promo the kids were talking about boyfriends and girlfriends. When I was 4 I don't remember doing that shit. Kids are NOT allowed to be kids these days. They have to be taught about everything so they can be tolerant and inclusive and other harmful buzzwords that impact their mental health.

>It's a result of society being liberal and accepting
Well he's not wrong

interesting...
going to look more into this
thank you sanjesh

Children are building up their identity at the age these trannies blast them with cherrypicked into

Why are these faggots freaking out on a proxy?
Did you come here from Reddit or somewhere else just yesterday?

Brighton is the only place where the green party has held a seat

90% of the "non cis" ones are females, they do it too fit in, I've noticed it online as well

>most people will stop giving a fuck and begin focusing more pressing matters
>more pressing matters
Like genociding these mental cases and their (((apologiists)))

wait wait wait
this nigga Kalki is death from Revelations
>I looked, and there before me was a pale horse. Its rider was named Death
im spooped

>full of gays, trannies and pozzed lefties
>somehow still a great city
how do you do it Brighton?

is uzbekistan really bad? I've been talking to a girl from tashkent for the last 7 months and she says she hates it there and wishes she could move

thread theme
rol.ling for peak degeneracy
youtube.com/watch?v=8cDa7yZeci8

Lurk moar, newfag

this

Not a bad description. Kalki will murder most of the Earth because it will be full of barbarians and immoral “inhumans”. The Hindu description is him riding a horse with a sword slaying the “irreligious” masses. It’s a metaphor of destruction Kalki will bring removing the weak and the inhuman.

What did Goering mean by this?

why does revelations and the hindu shit match up so closely?
I dont like this

Attached: 1543206227604.jpg (250x236, 5K)

Brighton is like the San Francisco of the UK so it’s no surprise

Attached: E4B0DDE5-1D41-43CB-A26C-15A49C284305.jpg (1536x1152, 253K)

Hinduism is an Indo-European religion
It comes from the Aryans like Olympianism and Ásatrú
You should read the classical European works and also the Vedas
Look into the ancient Mesopotamian religions as well as the abrahamic ones
You will see the recurring truth
Hindus often know of this because the Vedas encourage a Faustian spirit

>burger's first baby steps into esotericism
Nearly all of them are describing the same basic archetypes and histories once you pierce the symbolism. Enjoy the rabbit hole.

Attached: 0228EE0F-272A-4CBC-867C-87EC61D96DB2.jpg (312x500, 70K)

Not a proxy. Actually in Tashkent
Can’t really say. I just got here. I think it’s economically destitute for many people. But I’m (relatively) filthy rich in Central Asia. Definitely some interesting things to see though

fair comparison, although we haven't reached the shitting in the streets stage (yet?)

Fucking Brighton, if you have never heard of the place, its a bit like the bay areas in California.

I would welcome any God at this point

Attached: 1543172726720.jpg (861x861, 139K)

>(((Bergdorf)))

Kids need to be shaped and molded.

Probably a ton of kids just having a giggle m8s.

WE WUZ HINDUS

God has not abandoned you.

You have drifted away from God or have never found him.

God is always there for everyone

There is no God here

Attached: 1542249059652.jpg (599x600, 50K)

I'd say it's lower; once you have such a high proportion there are clearly a lot of transtrenders, especially since being a cis white male is equivalent to being Satan and you can be blamed/shamed for everything every cis white male ever did

We need to lay Exterminatus on the fags

It becomes mathematically possible if you add the operators "BRITISH" and "WW2"

you're partly right there user.
we are living in satans world and satan is fucking with us, but not too much longer.
do yourself a favour and make the effort to study the bible a little.
at this point, what do you have to lose?

We wuz, brother.

we were emos, goths, skaters, and whatnot. today the kids are trans. I wonder how they will look back at that time in 10 or 20 years

Attached: 1540650185961.png (625x606, 387K)

Even for you He waits

>HOW is this even mathematically possible?
Brighton is unironically the city in England all the faggots move to
the English club I follow had some of it's fans get in trouble cos they're rivals of Brighton and some guy doing pro-Tommy Robinson chants at one of the games told an LGBT activist to "fuck off back to Brighton ye little gay cunt" when they tried to get him to stop

>should I stop eating cows then?
Yes

>the English club I follow
>rivals of Brighton
yeah, great english club, that one.

Attached: crystal palace.jpg (964x542, 155K)

They won't, not after realizing the irreversible damage made by mutilating their genitals and fucking up the hormonal system.

Attached: 1536844606069.jpg (940x691, 148K)

You do know by hating transgenders you're just increasing the stigma that cis white men hate transgenders? When in reality most of them don't and it's only right-wing special snowflakes like you who do?

Now I'm going to not answer the angry mob at my door and entertain you fucking fascists.

>Bhagvad Gita
Also says not to preach anything but selflessness

Anyone else thankful they're not a zoomer? At least we didn't have gay pedophiles forcing us to transition at age six

Are you an ethnic steppegook or a tourist?

Shut up faggot

i couldn't care less about gays or trannies tbph, but the political LGBT movement is an absolute cancer.

Did no one see this coming?
Really?

Children will do anything for attention and praise.

Bitch I been here a minute. Gathering strength now.

I have great things in store for humanity. Just you wait.

Attached: 398F4749-9684-4B27-BE67-706BEF6124E5.jpg (313x521, 60K)

When playing pretend goes to far

Nuke brighton

I’m a huwite American. I think everyone here just assumes I’m a Russian or something though until I have to speak

can we use a smallish one that will leave comfy Hove unscathed?
i will have the perfect view from my living room.
maybe use a neutron bomb as well, because Brighton architecture is an absolute 10/10

ITT : 76 parents 1 & 2 will be murdered by their faggot children in Satan's UK

>being trans isn't a disea....

It’s a virus

social contagion

Back when I was in Elementary school, 40% of kids identified as Ash from Pokemon. Kids are dumb.