Super power

>be India
>Ajit pai who is a confirmed Indian ninja working for raw takes away amerimutts internet
>Will be defecation free by 2020
>T series will surpass Swedish cuck as the most subscribed channel
>West is cucked due to feminists , fags with a declining population think they can win a civil war
>China will have the worlds next big recession
>Japanese aren't fucking
>Black people are black people
>Muzzles are too busy killing each other
>Super power 2020 confirmed

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-25-09-35-03-170_com.reddit.frontpage.png (1080x2160, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs
youtube.com/watch?v=v7K4vGYL9zI
youtube.com/watch?v=X_5_BLt76c0
youtube.com/watch?v=GDH-vwVCKdU
youtube.com/watch?v=BM0PnqV5-iM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax0G_P2dSBw&index=7&list=PLYmx5-bo1nJvavgD3Mv3kbrb6aEi_0jIa&t=0s
youtu.be/_JND3HuOmDM?t=134
youtu.be/H-oEjGnuVkA
feminismindia.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

IN

LOO

That's all you got for me , no I will rather dedicate in your mums mouth you fags

Attached: 7EDE2EB8-7E75-445F-97DB-F29AB882675B.jpg (868x960, 128K)

Give me videos like this.

I need MANLY INDIAN MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

>Be cumskin American

>Child of single mother

>If your Mom was married, you are slightly better off because your father has to send hefty sum to your Mom Your Mom divorced your dad because "he didn't make her feel the way he did" which no one understands what means. But first world problems much? Mmmmkay.

>You visit your dad on weekends who seems to be particularly fond of your elder sister (nothing about cumskins being pedos there).

>Your brother dies in school shooting. School shooter was also an Amerimutt btw.

>Your elder sister gets pregnant in teenage and drops out of highschool. You have your doubts about who's child it is. Is it her boyfriend's or.....?

>Your younger sister turns into a landwhale but it's okay anyway, she has lot of support and a she's also dating this awesome black guy Tyrone

>You can't get in a college because your country, despite being land of free and shit can't give you affordable education.

>Still stay with Mom in basement. Gets job of flipping burgers in McDonald's.

>No decent wahmen would date you. You have to make do with fapping to Amy Schumer.

>Finds YouTube. Finds PewDiePie while browsing internet connection which your Mom pays for.

>Finds that T Series about to take his favourite YouTube channel to watch after getting tired of flipping burgers. Jackpot!

youtube.com/watch?v=v7K4vGYL9zI

youtube.com/watch?v=X_5_BLt76c0

Classic manly action- youtube.com/watch?v=GDH-vwVCKdU

youtube.com/watch?v=BM0PnqV5-iM

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax0G_P2dSBw&index=7&list=PLYmx5-bo1nJvavgD3Mv3kbrb6aEi_0jIa&t=0s

youtu.be/_JND3HuOmDM?t=134

Best bollywood video to be ever made

youtu.be/H-oEjGnuVkA

That’s not even Bollywood. Fucking uncouth Biharis lmao

Based Indian.

2020 is coming soon bitches

Lmfao fucking cumskins can't come up with anything more than poo in the loo. Did you twats forget about Shart in The Mart?

These people have getting cucklolded in their genes. Their goddamn religion is about a dude who was born because his Mom got bukkake'd by bunch of Middle Easterners when his Carpenter dad was away.

Don't listen to the hates India, I like you, your food is great.
Please start making shit we can't stop buying it form china, those faggots are fucking evil.
Also more trade please. We have s o y.

Brazil is a great country , you notice how I didn't count you guys off as the next global superpower

S H A R T I N M A R T

Here's the truth of being a white male in the west

Attached: 1543224975615.jpg (1280x1738, 543K)

>ITT: shitskin pajeet fishing for "BASED" and approval from his white masters
>Shitskins jerking each other off
>Shitskin pajeet projecting his latent insecurities against his white masters thinking he's relevant.

Attached: 356159a.jpg (720x432, 48K)

>India still can't poo in the loo

>Have to compete with 1.4 billion of your countrymen for a job licking the boots of your local slumlord
>release your pent up frustration on anonymous randoms on the other side of the world using a Vietnamese basket weaving enthusiasts forum

Its ok Puneet, let it all out, we're here for you

POO

not really pooman

You don't have to believe me, but if I married a girl and found pics of her double teaming some niggers she picked up in a bar, she'd be killed and I'd go to the projects for the only worth while mass shooting in US history.

>be street shitting cow piss drinker
>go bobbing for cocoa puffs for breakfast at the rat temple, say hi to great grandma rat
>go on internetz
>bobs vagene bitch lasagna
>get constantly rejected for possessing the winning combination of ugliest race and most grating personality
>get assmad
>come to 4chinz for more abuse
>jackpot

>Superpower by 2020
>Average Indian shits in the street

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-11 13.58.20.png (926x798, 929K)

Is poo in the loo all you fags got for me , I hope Mohammad and Ahmad are fuck you in the ass when they invade the west , oh wait they are already doing it

Typical pajeet, obsessed with things going into or coming out of an asshole.

Attached: DC6EF159-0FC3-490D-B3D8-9D260ACB24FC.png (500x414, 90K)

Attached: 01824ECC-7420-4242-B22A-AF6D510A588D.jpg (668x623, 91K)

This thread is cringe.

I love it when newfag Indians come onto pol not knowing that along with brits are collectively the laughing stock of the board

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x529, 30K)

>West is cucked due to feminists
I mean, it's not just them. Have you turned on the news lately?

Is India cucked too?

>west
>cucked
ok
>india
>not cucked
Bhosadike, TV on kar. NDTV, CNN-IBN, pe ja aur dekh. Sar ghum jayega chutyapa dekh ke.

Antarjal pe salon ne nahi baksha, YouthKiAwaaz ko padha hai?

We all know Australia is a lie created by the British to cover up the genocide of all those criminals , amerimutts disgust me , England more like londinistan and europeans are onions boys who love it when brown and black men fuck their women

Feminism will never succeed in india

ok china

There was a pride parade yesterday in delhi

vo sab west wale hi hai, abhi bhi katue bhare hue hai india mai, koi na koi allahuakbar kar dega ek parade tab maza aayega

> Sar ghum jayega chutyapa dekh ke.
> YouthKiAwaaz ko padha hai?

dar mat, Sunday ko ayodhya ka crowd dekha? bahut virat bhare the waha

fuck off, shitskin.

Attached: 3453453.jpg (852x480, 111K)

sab ke sab bhenchod hain. next time we will organise a reverse rally. lets declare war on these feminist scums and homo fags.

Isn't that image of dirty white people , you know because white people are pigs thats the joke get it

i see pigskins there too bro.

cope
feminismindia.com
my ex literally tried to get me reading this webshit.

hard to believe when you're still shitting in the streets like fucking monkeys and drinking sewer water

> be cumskin
> Get in plane
> Plane is hijacked by alluhu akbars cumskin trained
> They crash plane into buildings
> Cumskin in building has to poo
> Jumps out of building onto streets instead of loo
> Shits everything on street below
> Cumskins on internet calls others street shiter
>
> 9/11 was shit job.

Attached: The_Falling_Man.jpg (280x355, 21K)

Need I further elaborate, my curry nigger brahs?

Attached: 553434345.jpg (647x404, 79K)

lol wtf i know this dude he was my classmate

Its time for our Great Indian Reich.
Sieg Heil.