Is evolution real?

Is evolution real?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4719274/Biologists-clues-ghost-species-ancient-human.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only on sundays

Yes and no.

Animals can adapt to certain things, but they can't become a completely different species.

Yes, how else do you think different races of humans developed

Not talking about creating a new species, just a relative of the first

Yes.

The missing link is niggers, but because they are classed as modern man, we can say that nogs are a preevolved form of modern humans without upsetting the status quo, so we’re constantly searching for something to prove the theory that is right on our doorsteps stealing our bikes.

Yes. The fact that people here say otherwise is a testament to how stupid and backwards most poltards are.

Africans are literally 'purer' than other races who interbred with other hominids like neanderthals and denisovans.

Dunno, the evidence is lacking.
And since this theory has become dogma, top scientists even if they dont believe it will say they do to not hurt their careers which hurts debate about the topic.

Yes.
Do you have doubts?

Many

Your ancestors were chimps. Not mine.

Yes but
a) By it's own scope it's a theory that will never be able to be replicated or tested in practice so it is hardly a scientific one.
b) adaptabilty while major isn't the sole driving factor in evolution as other factors outside the individual can decide if he passes his genes forward (eg. female selection).

What is love?

no
devolution is

only micro evolution

No, all the things that a species can be are all that they can be.

You don't see a dog growing a sharkfin, nor do you see shark with a waggy dog tail.

Takes thousand of years, also, a dog doesnt need a fin, he's too specialized on living on land

yes

We're too far away in time to have proofs, comparing something we have now woth something coming from hundreds lf thousands of year ago, may work

we see it all the time in microbial populations

we see it all the time in plant/animal breeding

I dont see either, ever

Evolution is true, but evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I won't, because that word has religious connotations that I would rather avoid) which cranks out life anywhere and everywhere. Start watching this video from 10:27 (ignore the whole 2012 thing, because Wilcock is still right about how evolution really works):

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4

I also don't like the term 'intelligent design', because 'intelligent' is a loaded word and somewhat anthropomorphic. I prefer using the term 'self-aware design' or 'intentional design' and what I'm advocating is not magic, as it can be described in a purely scientific way. Evolution is correct, but (((Darwinian evolution))) is false. Evolution is never random. Also, humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth. Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days. (end of part 1)

Creationist shills on human evolution
>this fossil is a human with an unusual anatomy
>this fossil is a human with a bone disease
>this fossil is literally a chimp

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 23K)

(start of part 2) We have actually DE-evolved (or 'devolved', if you prefer that term) from our distant ancestors. Our distant ancestors were taller than us on average, stronger than us on average, faster than us on average, smarter than us on average, lived longer lives than us on average and had a better memory than we do on average. What we call 'evolution' can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously, because evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe. DNA is energetic wave-form information at its base state (just like everything else) and at certain periods of time, the information input in the DNA of the human species is relatively simple, and it is during these periods of time (like now) that we, for example, only live up to a hundred years (if even that) - among other things. But when the information input in the DNA of the human species becomes more complex, the human species lives for hundreds of years, is stronger, is faster, is taller, is smarter, has a better memory, etc. Our ancestors called these periods of time when the information input in the DNA of the human species was more complex 'golden ages'. (end)

they also have archaic human admixture
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4719274/Biologists-clues-ghost-species-ancient-human.html
but we don't know the species yet

yes

if there's any argument regarding it is on the possibility of still unrecognised factors speeding things up.

obviously
if it wasn't, we wouldn't have half the plants we enjoy

Love is the essence of all things, from which we all sprang and to which we all return. Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").