Christians of pol

Would you rather have the City of David in the hands of the dirty muslim scum that stole it from us in the first place or the Jews?

Athiests/paganlarpers need not answer, you should be at the end of a rope anyway.

Attached: Jerusalem.jpg (1800x1021, 528K)

Jews, so end time prophecy can be fulfilled

The Vatican already owns Jerusalem, everyone else is just renting from them.

It doesn't really matter to me. Christ will reign regardless

Attached: angelOfTheLord.jpg (640x695, 44K)

Neither, it's time to liberate the Holy Land from infidels

Muslims under western occupation

I'd rather the entire area be turned to glass
*dabs on sandnigger religion thread*

Attached: 1543095135458.webm (540x960, 249K)

Based
And somewhat redpilled

The Temple of God is the vessel he gave me. He filled it with a soul fashioned in his image and indwelled it with his Holy Spirit. Christ's sacrifice has given me faith and that faith is counted for righteousness before the throne in Heaven. I bring my body under subjection, so that the spirit and the flesh may serve the Lord and receive his blessings.

What worth has Jerusalem compared to this gift from God? What worth has a city on Earth compared to this Kingdom of Heaven? I await the New Jerusalem that comes with Christ's reign.

Let the wicked children of the dragon murder eachother for control of a few stones in the desert. They have heard the Gospel and rejected it. Reprobates thrust themselves into the hands of the Living God.

Jeremiah 16
3. For thus saith the LORD concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land;
4. They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.
5. For thus saith the LORD, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the LORD, even lovingkindness and mercies.

Nice try. Neither

Attached: flag-burning.jpg (528x390, 20K)

This

fucking jew piece of shit
its ours and we will bring it back

Attached: 1542149793368.jpg (400x370, 95K)

Israel & Palestine must be wiped out of existence to ensure ever-lasting peace.
Then, we'll take the territorialist route and resettle all the QT Khazarettes to different parts of the globe and soon the planet shall be full of little Jewish statelets

nobody asks you who would rather have it , it's ours and it will stay so fuck off nigger

You'll get what's coming to you soon enough, heathen.

you're referring to the increase in the vassal tax on usa , yes we will get it soon

>Vassal tax
Wut? Which tax?

Would you rather have the city of David in the hands of sodokikes that murdered Christ and continue denying his divinity it to this day or in the hands of Muslims who understand G-d is a fact

Attached: IMG_0235.jpg (898x628, 90K)

you will burn in Hell for blaspheming the Christ and perverting the sacred city

>who understand G-d is a fact
>deny Christ
i said no paganlarpers

your fake jewgod Vs their fake moon god

oh what a choice.

if you get anything its because we let you to have it

>muslim scum that stole it from us
Israel was never yours to begin with kike scum.
Even the bible says Israel was "the promised land" circa 600 BC, despite Israel having history 6000 years BC.

Your rightful clay is between the Tigris and Euphrates in Iraq.

I didn't deny christ but you just did.

fuck off kike the land belongs to muslims, as for christcucks they simply don't care that's why you don't see them fighting to reclaim it back all what they good at is aiding the kikes because Muh (((Bible))) said so

PS: Jesus is coming back no matter what it's be foretold in the Quran and he will put an end to the jewish rats + killing the Anti-christ (Dajjal)

If it were up to me I would nuke Israel until it was nothing but a crater and there was nothing left of you rats

>Desert shithole
Who gives a shit?

Jews

There has never been a city of david. it's a racist myth pushed by zionists to justify genocide and racism.

The Holy Land belongs to the Muslim, Chistian, Zoastrian, Samaritan and Jewish Palestinians.

The European and Russian Khazar Jews should need to all fuck off home.

>Zionism and Israel are filth

I would rather nuke the entire region into complete and utter parking lot. Death to all jews and all muslims

Burger if we're gonna die then we'll drag you with us with by any means necessary

>Athiests/paganlarpers need not answer, you should be at the end of a rope anyway.

Thank you for confirming who is shilling against Pagans.

(((you)))

Attached: Amerikike Mutt.jpg (612x428, 97K)

>would you rather Jews or Muslims

i would rather Christ

Attached: 1200px-Vexillum_Regni_Hierosolymae.svg.png (1200x800, 5K)

The Greek Orthodox palestiniens, kikes have no place outside of a concentration camp

>Pagans
are you being serious here? you know that the Hindus poos are Pagans too? so that will make you in the same level with the street shittiers

chirstcuck should not be allowed to enter jerusalem at all all churchs in jerusalem should be demolished and burn to the ground

The Jew will defile it. The Muzz will respect it more than they.

Nuke the trash off the planet.

Attached: 5011181485031.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

christcucks still believing a hairy kike is their God?

Any niggertribe would be improvement over jews.

Judah, Samaria and surrounding areas are Rightful Christian clay and should be part of the newly reconstituted Holy Orthodox Eastern Roman Empire. Neither perfidious,covetous jew nor barbarous, uncivilized muslim have the necessary moral,intellectual or psychological aptitude to rule competently or justly in the Holy Land.It will be restored to rightful Christian rulers. Deus Vult.

>Jews, so end time prophecy can be fulfilled
I'd agree, but the state of Israel is not controlled by jews. There was no proclaimed thanks to God at the declaration of independence. It's a secular atheistic state and in no way was a fulfillment of prophecy. The prophecy says that Jerusalem would be given to believers in the Lord Jesus Christ (israel) as a reward according to their belief.

NUke that shithole

Do you as a Muslim ever have dreams or visions about Christ? He's calling you user, hear Him.

Let Them have it, the kingdom of god is not of this world but the next.

This.

who cares? if god has a problem with it im sure he will do something. your not gods hand. dont try to use god to justify your own desires. he doesnt need your help

its a fucking insult when people go around thinking god needs them to do shit.

I ask myself if God wants the building of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

BASED ZIONISTS

FUCK OFF CHRISTFAGS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON Jow Forums

This
May God bless you