Snowing so beautifully

>snowing so beautifully
>went to Profi (supermarket chain) to buy jellies, energy drinks and soda
>gypsy is scrutinising the shelves for minutes as I am waiting in the queue
>he is like 160cm and 17 years old, very poorly dressed and reeks
>starts putting coffee bags, literal coffee bags from all the wares a supermarket has, in his plastic bag
>people look at him
>he starts sidling towards the cashier and then after feigning his going to the conveyor belt, he goes out by the entrance
>starts walking really fast and afterwards run
>nobody goes after him to catch him
>the cashier phones the security
>university student hipsters and high school zoomers keep staring into their phones

Attached: SHINJIJPG.jpg (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

repositorium.sdum.uminho.pt/bitstream/1822/40854/1/António José da Silva Fernandes.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is for your racism romanian fuck pay reparations to gypsy's NOW!!

have a (you) gypsy

>university student hipsters and high school zoomers keep staring into their phones while I shit post in Jow Forums.

KYSS

nah mate I was listening to black metal on my headphones and I was fully aware of what's going on from the very instant he was looking at the price tags of the coffee bags, taking many pieces of the most expensive one, but I supposed there had to be a security guard there, as it is usually in every supermarket, mr memeflag. Maybe you're concealing whatever post-USSR shithole you're coming from since you mangle the English prepositions.

Also it was too early for me and I was rather rusty. I just woke up not even 2 hours ago.

Snow you say

Attached: 20181127_062954.jpg (2160x2160, 1.4M)

That's funny because in Finland we're in the middle of a campaign promoting Gypsy employment and combatting "discrimination".

fag

bhuhuhuuuu, I was a bit tired and salty.
you should've hit this subhuman as hard as you can

>making excuses for not punching a gypsy which would result in you getting beat up robbed and potentially killed by his clan.
just say as it is, criminal gangs and gypsys can do whatever they want unless you outright kill them without wittnesses you are fucked if you get in their way.
All gypsys must be physicly removed if you want to fix the problem, no other solution.
Also what band do you listen to?

I'm a bit hypocritical calling them out for avoiding employment like the plague. But they don't mind sponging off of the society for a lifetime just to make for another day. They scavenge and beg and don't find it dishonoring at all.

it's hard to muster up your willpower and run after someone when you have lived a sheltered existence for the entire life.

there are different kinds of gypsies, this didn't look like part of any clan, this looked like that kind of straggling gypsy who lives off scavenging and thieving without doing it in an organised manner. The clan ones employ corruption and bribery to wheedle their ways to the top of the illegal activity, that is, they have large prostitute networks and beggars abroad.

>what band
Summoning

We've even got celebrities dressing in "trad" Gypsy clothing and posing in ads, asking the viewer "Would YOU hire Dmitri Hagert?"...

Are they Bulgarians or what?

Nah, they've been here since the 1500s. Integration "works"

So what's the difference between you and those school zoomers and hipsters? you're even worst, a huge fucking fag who saw everything from the start and did nothing because he was listening burakku mettaru, really what a huge fuckin faggot and then you come to fuckin Jow Forums to moan about the hipsters doing nothing. Also, posting aneemee images and llistening to meme teenagers music, are you 14 or wtf

>summoning
not one I really listen but seemed pretty solid

well if you are sure that he isnt in any organization, why didnt you fuck him up?
faggot

Are you writing this on your phone while at the super?

This answer took some time on its way, maybe because you attempted a double checking but some mistake still creeped its way there. Try "hardest" next time

I feel pressured when I have to take a decision in little time, I'm a sheltered neet

no, that was 2h ago.

You had about 40 years of totalitarian dictatorship after WW2. Why did you not final solution your Roma population then?

Yes, i was reading other threads then i saw that this shit wasn't achieved yet so i came back, then i miss clicked and fixed of course, still you didn't answer anythinig i said, you immense twat.

Fuck you Vee.

ITT: Cuck OP angry that other cucks didn't have the balls to do what he also didn't do.

Great thread.

Attached: 1543194283615.jpg (698x1024, 167K)

I'm 20

Because this was not the aim of communism, although the Roma were discriminated against.

I'm not even a wing fag, I just made this thread with a slight nihilistic undertone.

>cant make quick descisions
well yes that is something one has to fix. But why do you bitch about the other people being as passive as you?

>headphones
We get it, you can't go one second without being stimulated

Attached: 8090415795_b3db5214ac_o.jpg (1200x900, 255K)

2 hours of TV a night, not enough food to go around and 20% of the population working for the secret police weren't the goals of communism either but that never stopped you. I presume the Roma weren't anything other than a drain on society before 1989 and it's not like anyone would have stopped you.

I started working in one small market too, but the gypsie that stays there only begs because she would be forbiden to use the store´s the bakery

honour is a word they use to fuck with schoolars when they want to convince them that they are the most "pure culture", because they are still living like their antecestors 1000 years ago, they don´t know what the word means the same way those scholars don´t know what it embodies, like this faggot

repositorium.sdum.uminho.pt/bitstream/1822/40854/1/António José da Silva Fernandes.pdf

>17 years old
so young yet already unable to work and forced to collect disability pension