Jesus fucking Christ

So now its our fault?

Attached: AhFinalmente.png (1129x848, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's always your fault. Go clean your room.

Attached: Jewish_Feminist_Linda_Gordon_Nuclear_Family.jpg (960x1191, 151K)

But 50 percent of marriages collapse and 80% of divorces are initiated by women.

BAN CELIBACY NOW!

You expect women to take responsibility? That's sweet user

Women were always the gatekeepers to sex. They used to be taught to keep their legs closed.

it's always our fault, nigger

Could you guys tell why aren't you married yet?

Biggest red pill right here.

>short-haired, Décapage hair, millennial (((journalist))) roastie
>article from June
>filename

I can't believe they are actually paying you for this shit.

I have no access to sex cheap or otherwise

Fuck USA

>give away the greatest motivator for power in human history
>believe you're empowering yourself

wew women really got fucked over by the hollywood jew

Attached: 1542720840704.png (741x945, 649K)

Attached: 1518422818438.png (940x978, 65K)

>it's men's fault

Attached: money talks.jpg (716x2132, 950K)

>it's always men's fault

Attached: tindr.png (730x1789, 317K)

So there's a 1:4 chances your marriage lasts on Portugal? And 1 in 3 in Spain? So much for catholic countries lmao, I am surprised Brazil isn't on the list

The true red pill is that men are fundamentally in charge of everything and everything is indeed our fault. If men decided that women must be trad waifus and enforced this, women would be trad waifus. Women, collectively, do not have agency.

With LOVE

Attached: images (3).jpg (265x190, 11K)

>blame men

Attached: 1518100150084.png (393x262, 36K)

Everything is men's fault. When and why would women have ever evolved the capacity for self-reflection or and self-blame? They're literally not fully human compared to men. We made a mistake telling them that they were. And make no mistake, it's because we told them so, because they're literally not capable of coming up with that idea on their own.

Attached: 1543172684402.png (939x981, 66K)

>Mfw there is less divorces in Brazil than in Muslim countries
Stay mad cucks

Attached: 1543275250575.png (640x640, 492K)

Attached: 1538210297585.png (951x892, 60K)

>I'm a queen and I deserve a king

Attached: 1528672403267.jpg (507x864, 145K)

Go to a fucking bar, man.

The other 20% initiated by men were actually initiated by women

No, marriage is on the decline because women are not marriage-worthy anymore.

>It's men's fault I'm a single mother.

Attached: 1530216302695.jpg (878x661, 134K)

>It's all men's fault!

Attached: 1531579687633.jpg (750x818, 293K)

>coal: burnt
>toll: paid

She looks insufferable.

>My standards aren't too high!

Attached: 1532378249682.jpg (721x902, 166K)

brb getting a tajikistan wife

Why do people on this garbage board find random click bait articles to post here? Is it the cheap (you)s? Do you spend all your time reading Cosmo or whatever?

I'd like to "date" her if you know what i mean

>Why won't men gamble their life savings now and forever?

Attached: pre nuptual meme.jpg (1300x1717, 1.17M)

>Traditional gender roles are also to blame

Attached: 1540694685637.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Men decide who to marry, not women.
I want my fucking rib back.

>I just wasn't feeling it anymore. Which is HIS FAULT!

Attached: reason for divorce.gif (396x504, 7K)

Marriage is on the decline due to whores. Period.

Let me help you, friend.
First off. Note the meme flag.
Secondly, sage in the options field. Because this is a slide/bait thread.
People are paid to post this shit to disrupt discussions and to sow the seeds of subversion.

I live in a small town. All the girls at the bar have friendzoned me, used to be dating my friend or are fat and ugly as fuck. I hate this system we have in the US where anybody with any potential immediately moves away to a shithole big city. There used to be a lot of qts when I was in high school, they're all gone now. Like dust in the wind.

So hard to be a Guardian thot. You have to denounce "men's cheap access to sex" but at the same time cherish "sex workers" (i.e. whores) for their awesome, liberating, mostly income tax-free life choices.

>Don't men know it's their job to entertain me?!

Attached: top reason for divorce is boredom.png (339x326, 37K)

Well they are, in a way.
Lack of traditional gender roles (or any gender roles, if you think about it) is to blame.

I just want to get my dick wet with no hassle, ya know? Maybe I should try traveling

>You will hate your husband (and that's a good thing).

Attached: you will hate your husband.png (911x865, 651K)

>240 out of 300 girls had sex through tinder
>Only less than 50 of the 300 men
The 80:20 rule was true all along. Jow Forums was right again!

>That means that a couple guys score with almost all the women
Fucking roasties and kikes, I swear!

more young guys are virgins then ever

There is no cheap access to sex
prove me wrong, faggots

I bet the article's argument is that people still attempt to live by traditional gender roles and this makes people marry less, so we should remove this idea from them and they'd marry more

Attached: single mother in a nutshell.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Well traditional gender roles are instinctual ones. Women want a man that earns more than them, even possibly supporting both so a woman can get off their career on a mans income without a life style drop. Seeing how a bulk of men cannot attain this then these instinctual gender roles cannot be met.

How the fuck are autists on pol able to correctly predict and diagnose social trends without any study or article, just from pure observation?

Yeah, like any other femi-bullshit.

>Marriage was a binding contract that a woman would be with you for life and raise your children
>Women can now divorce you
>Women will now get your assets when they divorce you
>Women will get custody of your child when they divorce you
>Women will get taxpayer funds to assist her in raising your child
>Women don't have to raise their child and can put them in a daycare or leave them in front of the television

Making divorce easily accessible and socially acceptable is what ended marriage

>our
>OP is a literal shitstained nigger

I was, till death do us part, came sooner than expected

(((Hackman)))
Every
Fucking
Time

The power of collective hurtbox.

Jow Forumsequesting the hurtbox screenshot

Because they are not blinded by media propaganda.
The deductions are kinda obvious if you arent bothered by the white noise meant to subdue society.

Muslins are moving towards feminism believe it or not. Their version just has a lot more religious road blocks, but they have been easily circumvented so far.

Attached: 1476609475010.jpg (716x2965, 902K)

por uma vez, os melhores do mundo, obrigado PS

Go on Tinder.

based wine aunt

this, the state took the husband's role and made mariage unreliable

>It's men's fault they wont' marry a slut.

Attached: 1448993964076.jpg (754x1530, 305K)

>all these unwanted pregnancies are MEN'S fault
>I can't get birth control because of MEN
>I can't get an abortion whenever I want because of MEN
>I can't find a worthwhile (rich) husband because of MEN
>I'm a barren 40 year old spinster because of MEN

THIS IS THE SONG THAT DOESN'T END

>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such.
>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.
>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time. This puts them in a never-ending and inescapable state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.
>As such, women will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.
>Women have never been taught to control their anger or emotions, this is something only men have to do so they don’t hurt women.
>Women believe that violence is an acceptable way of reacting when they aren’t getting what they feel they deserve but it’s a serious crime for a man to hit a women or even defend himself when attacked by a woman.
>In contradiction, women have a permanent victim mind-set and regardless of how privileged their life has been they will find some way to make themselves feel helpless and victimised (male privilege, gender pay gap etc the list is endless).
>Women are in constant competition with other women and are completely two-faced. They will surround themselves with women they claim are friends but bitch about them when they aren’t around.
>Women will dress up try to make themselves look pretty more to compete with other women than to impress men (see above).
…(1/2) cont

Attached: typical_woman.jpg (860x573, 72K)

I'm on my third.

(2/2)
>All women are sluts. They are genetically predisposed to leave the tribe and go in search of new DNA. Once they get bored with you they will look elsewhere and cheat on you without a second thought and then act like it’s their right to do so, because the rules of modern society dictate that is it. Men receive most of the blame for this behaviour but women do it more.
>paradoxically women hate being seen as sluts and will do anything to portray a saintly public image to men and their so-called “friends” because nobody likes a slut.
>Women love the sound of their own voices and want to talk all the time. They never shut up. If you live with one expect to have to pander to every thought that pops into her head and if you are uninterested in this she will assume there is something wrong with you or your relationship.
>Women bleed once a month from a flap of skin between their legs. This will last a whole week. Whilst this is happening their behaviour gets much worse. They will expect you to support them through this time even though you will bear the brunt of it.

i wish i had the lack of self awareness of a woman

>completely upend thousands of years of success

>Men are ruining marriage!

Attached: 1494512059704.png (366x523, 306K)

and gay marriage

I'm a priest

I want a career first, which is fucking hard in the state this country is in.

Based English teacher bringing redpills on roasties.

Waste of time for alot of men, im well above average and i imagine id have a massive time scoring because of the standards women got

youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

if youre too lazy then
has the answer
240/300 women get laid on tinder while less than 50/300 men get laid on tinder

Sawadee kaaaa! 2000 baht ($66) long time kaa?

Attached: 10.jpg (534x800, 199K)

>hackman

surprised we're so low on that list. And surprised kuwait is so high. Aren't they muslim?

It's a complete fucking mystery.

Attached: 1503670008107.png (793x810, 403K)

Sex has nothing to do with why I hate women and have actively avoided them for a decades.

Redpill time: This is man's fault. Women are our responsibility, but we let them become unruly, and now they are out of control and society is a mess.

Attached: a quality woman saves herself.webm (720x406, 2.99M)

>tfw in Thailand on vacations
>all women here are either prostitutes or ladyboys
There's nowhere to escape

Because I want a woman with a similar genetic make-up to mine and has black hair, blue eyes, porcelain skin and child bearing hips

Attached: AncestryDNA.png (425x345, 12K)

Why do you want a career first? Our country is very cheap when it comes to living costs, favela boys with no jobs are able to raise multiple kids, why wouldn't you?

Muslin women have been "Empowered" for a while. Everyone under Islam is oppressed, don't fall for the meme only women are living "under control".

The female vote is the mistake humanity will never be able to take back until it nearly destroy's itself.

Attached: 1402962884664.png (900x709, 75K)

Divorce is easy in Islam, you literally can say "I divorce you" three times and you're divorced, also it's hard for women to initiate a divorce so it's usually done by men

Attached: a semon demon.png (2000x2880, 1.08M)

Why is the access cheap hmmm I wonder

Why are Jews like this?

Not too mention circumcised too

Jesus this is literally some cunt hitting the wall after riding the cock carousel for 20 years.

>no one wants my used up cooch so now I'll settle down with one of the beta white knights that defended my whorish behavior

Im actually expecting an epidemic of younger women dating and marrying older men in the next few years as the younger ones see these lonely 45 year old roasties going insane.