Does our creator give a shit about us?

I believe that we were created on purpose. What I don't know is whether our creator cares about us.

i mean, kids get molested. Healthy parents get cancer and die. In my view thats a nightmare.
Your thoughts?

Attached: god.jpg (639x497, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1DXyHSWsg
youtu.be/ANfPdzZo8xo
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan has taken control of Earth.
God cares, he loves us and will be taking the planet back.
But until then free will and satan means this planet is screwed

Jews are the nightmare. YOU.

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-125842~2.jpg (1080x1020, 129K)

he watches but does not intervene. it is better that way.

according to whom?

I LOVE YOU JESUS!

Attached: jesus_light.jpg (313x370, 9K)

are people still believing in the bible in 2018?

according to current evidence. miracles do not happen. That means he is watching, but not intervening

May Gods love fill you one day.

miracles actually do happen. thats what makes them so special.

if they did happen, they would not be special.

thats the christians way of saying "go fuck yourself"

Yep.

/thread

Yes, and it’s [current year], why aren’t you properly identifying pronouns for our polymorph binumber transpeople

Attached: 60C9B92E-C474-4F0E-9C81-DFA5F46C4449.png (1222x1177, 241K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1DXyHSWsg

God is a scotsman and he doesn't give a fuck about his creations.

they do happen but i have no idea why, or how they get the go ahead. its as if there's a system at work up in the stars beyond our ideas of right and wrong.

Attached: 05FC66DD-DFDE-4107-891D-552D8A7EECEC.png (326x212, 26K)

are you?

I have been alive for 24 years and not a single miracle happened around me. what about you?

yeah, ive seen what i believe to be 3. its not provable to anyone else necessarily, but ive seen situations whose outcomes defied reality.

38 yrs old btw

No, Karl Marx, Richard Dawkins, Steve degras Tyson, Stefan Colbert, and Varg Vikerns already proved its false and outdated

good for you. then god intervened in your life but is mostly watching.

how can it be both ways though?

I feel you, user. It’s sometimes very hard to keep the faith. I sometimes wonder the same thing. I see glimpses of his work from time to time that keeps me going. I do feel Trump is divine and under gods protection tho. I often get upset that he’d allow folks like Strzok, Comey, clapper etc to go unpunished while simultaneously harming Trump. I pray, as I’m sure most of you do, that Trump and America will be protected and that the evil will be exposed, and those evildoers will be brought to justice.
I didn’t necessarily mean to get off of topic, but I was trying to give an instance of keeping the faith. Also, miracles are real. I’ve witnessed one and it changed my life and faith forever. Stay strong, user

most of humanity is worthless maybe? I have not done any good deed with my life.

>I believe that we were created on purpose
the machine was created on purpose. we are just a side effect. nothing gives a shit about us except us. deal with it

We are just a toy to entertain some beardy fag in other reality. The faster you deal with it the better

its ok. its your life. lead it as you will.

no. i disagree with you that god is calling the shots down here on earth. if he were doing that stuff to protect trump then why not intervene to protect kids from being molested?

Romans 13:1

This is why bible and all religious fags should be gassed. Free will is the work of Satan? So being a mindless drone in a mindless swarm is what you consider a gods gift? Maybe you should have been reborn as an ant or a bee?

>What I don't know is whether our creator cares about us.
Human beings can only exist on a tiny sliver of the Earth's crust. Two miles above sea level we can't breath. Can't go too far below either. And this is the only spot in the galaxy we can exist literally for light years in any direction.

We are trapped in a prison that's the remotest island you can possibly imagine. He's constantly bombarding the Earth with meteors, cosmic radiation, coronal mass ejections, gamma ray, etc. His other creations, bacteria and viruses, are constantly trying to eat us alive. We are even mentally programed to kill each other based only on our skin color.

When you stop to really think about it, if there is a 'creator', he hates the fuck out of us and has been trying to kill us off for hundreds of thousands of years.

>I do feel Trump is divine
This is why people laugh at you.

Free will is his greatest gift to you. He wants it to be a choice to live in the light and on the path to him because if it wasn't then there would be no point to existence at all.

kek

Free will AND satan
I never said Free will was connected to satan
(Unless you want to count that Garden of Eden business)
Lrn2read

good reasoning. id say maybe he has a boner for evolution maybe.

No. The creator doesn't care about individual humans. The laws of the universe were set into motion, and it's been hands off ever since.

Man, I don’t know. I have asked that same question. I have a disease called Ménière’s disease. I’m a generally good person (in my eyes) and I’ve often wonder why I was plagued with it while literal pieces of garbage walk around healthy as fuck. I think it’s kinda like a piece of the puzzle. Like bad has to happen for a great reaction to correct it. Once you experience God’s hand you’ll never be unsure of his presence again. I witnessed the power of prayer and a miracle once and it’s eye opening. We’re all tiny characters in a humongous game, I suppose

i agree with you that miracles do happen. but again im not convinced that our creator loves us.

No one laughs at me, but ok. You honestly won’t even entertain the possibility that Trump is protected by a great force?

That’s why it’s called faith. You have to have faith that he loves us. I regretfully don’t go church. Idk why, but I just don’t. I plan to make that a resolution this coming year. You need someone who is strong in their faith to talk to. My grandma was very strong in her faith and was very comforting to talk with. She had a way of explaining god to me.

I returned to my Church only this year

i hope the best for you. whether church helps or not.

faith isnt something thats decided on imo. i havent found a reason to be faithful yet.

>Trump is protected by a great force
Trump is by far the most corrupt, dishonest, criminal con man ever elected president. Once the dems un-gerrymander the districts and remove the voter suppression, Trump's exactly why the GOP will never win another election for the next 30 years

try the emerald tablets

Of course you are a Democrat, why else would you be anti God..

I am going to bed, USA please do not ruin the planet as I sleep.

>liberal who hates god
Lol big shocker that you hate Trump as well. Kys

rest well aussie

I used to build houses.
After a house was built I moved on to other houses, rarely thinking of what I built in the past.
If God is real, it is a shaper/creator. I wouldn't imagine outside of shaping or creating it gives a shit.
If you are talking about the biblical God I would argue it learned over the span of the Old Testament that direct involvement was unrewarding at best. After all, it was the first act of mercy that damned us all.

interesting post however you are claiming to know the intentions of god. which is above your pay grade.

You are sad because you think to much of this worldly realm.
always remember that these are passing times
And always look for the truth and never stop

>Of course you are a Democrat, why else would you be anti God..
Fuck off. I've been a Republican for 20 years and I've never seen such a shitshow in the White House.. Besides, you have to prove your gods exist before I can ever be against them.

How do you know I am wrong...unless of course you are claiming to know God's intentions, which is above your pay grade?

how are those two ideas different?

>you are claiming to know the intentions of god
This is the nature of all beliebers, dishonestly claiming to 'know' things they don't know. This is why a grifter like Trump represents them so well.

im not claiming to know gods intentions. the thread made that clear. you seem to think you have an inside look on what god is up to.

Suppressed much?
youtu.be/ANfPdzZo8xo

Attached: 20181127_073230.jpg (1061x1322, 191K)

i dont click youtube links from strangers

This makes no sense from a theological standpoint regarding God as all-powerful.

Biblically, sure I do.
Otherwise just basic logic.

>be me, virgin autist incel cuck named Chad
>pray to God to get laid
>never met a single person in my entire life besides me named Chad
>my name somehow becomes an internet meme
>i meet girls in real life and tell them my name and all of a sudden they start saying "you're such a Chad"
>get laid just by existing

praise be to Allah

Some are put through trials and poor conditions in order for them to know God and find greater joy in Him than in this wretched world. That doesn't mean He doesn't still heal or is unjust (as sin is the cause of the evil of men and of all unrighteousness and imperfection).

Being all-powerful does not mean that you have to use all of your power all the time in an arbitrary manner.

worthless post. i mean it was KIND OF funny but otherwise useless.

satan has not control of earth. "bad" things happen because we need it to be strong and good

Same.

Bad things happen because God was merciful in Eden.
At least if you go with the Bible.

>worshiping the creator, le demiurge :DDD
>not worshiping the designer, God

nice straw grab just admit it people and creation are evil and nothing is exactly pure. it has nothing to do with some higher purpose or meaning

That is the gayest shit ever. If this idea were a literal personification in Saudi Arabia it would currently be traveling at 32 feet persecond per second

we could waste hours trying to fix your thoughts.

The moon is hollow and we were created to be entertainment for the ayys.

My thoughts are just fine, pookie.
I really do appreciate your concern though.

I've seen that south park episode too.

but you're american, so you are probably a protestant who believes in a lot of shit

Attached: 90b2f356053667490f071efc67a39a6cf80a2b937c5db0b6f45c21dfd720f0e9.jpg (425x290, 37K)

xD le souf park
Excellent argument you religious retard. There's no invisible man sitting on a cloud who can read your thoughts

OC he does you just have to wake up from this dream

what dream? life is a dream isnt it?

>a theological standpoint
>This makes no sense
This is why you must believe, despite the overwhelming and rock solid proof that you're gullible and ignorant.

More than you can imagine
streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

I've often wondered if we're a sophisticated game of Animal Crossing and God has put down his DS

i hate to think that is the case. makes me feel like a sentient fucktoy.

>in order for them to know God
This is literal personification. Everything you believe is a house of cards based on ancient lies and hallucinations.

are those ancient lies not based in truth? you are saying religion is 100% bullshit.

Eve chose to eat the fruit. She chose to give it to Adam and persuade him.
God does not control us. He gives us the ability to choose.
Not everyone chooses rightly. Many choose poorly.
Some choose to hurt others. Either through misinformation and lies or because they wish to cause harm.
Some people choose to smoke. Some choose to eat things that are bad for them. Some refuse to eat things that are good for them or refuse to exercise substantially.
Not 40 years ago we believed smoking was good for our lungs.
How many things do we not know? How much is hidden from us by other human beings?
How many lies do we believe are true? How are we able to decide on what's best for us, to avoid bad things if we do not have the right information to tell us?
That is not God. It's us.
We've had enough time, money and intelligence to wipe out cancer by now.
That's on us and those who lie to us. Who subvert us.
We're responsible for everything. For doing bad things. For believing lies. For wanting to be comfortable at the cost of everything else.

Attached: 1521815613562.jpg (800x1103, 332K)

Well, he is the best story teller ever, that's for sure.

Reading JOB made me realize God has never given a rats fucking ass about anything except your complete and utter fear and devotion renamed as 'love'.

He cares, he gave us Hal-Life 1-2 but lately feels like he stopped caring about us except for shitty discounts on shitty steam games.

Attached: papZHXi83YYytqrQRv8puJ.jpg (1280x730, 110K)

Well, when you consider Scientology, and Mormonism actual religions (Both created out of the blue within the last 200 years, yeah, I believe religion is 100% bullshit.
Anyone can make up anything, and idiots will follow blindly, never questioning it, and if anyone provides any evidence against their religion, they say it's the Devil, or the Devil's lies.

exactly. He is merciful, so he makes us stronger

i would like to say he is disappointed and that implies he would have had expectations so to some degree yes but probably not much on any personally level for 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of humanity

To add on this I fully belive in God, and fear and love him. I also hate myself deeply and wish I had never existed.

>god lets something happen
>wtf god isnt all powerful

i disagree strongly with you that people will blindly follow something. there has to be something backing it.

Because we are failing as God's representatives. We gave our dominion to satanic forces.

>theological stand point
>probably never even read the bible, let alone theological studies

how is god dissapointed? we are his creation. i mean its his fuckup.

What was given need always be returned, but it also goes the other way round in what we give to God.