UN Migration Pact General

>What do people criticize about the migration pact?

It sets migration as a human right.

Reasons for migration shall be tackled in the countries of origin. (This is the only good thing in the pact).

The countries pledge to fight racism everywhere.

The countries pledge to financially support culture festivals of minorities.

The countries pledge to stop the financial backing of journalistic outlets that oppose migration.

The countries pledge to give migrants access to social services as fast as possible.

>Here is the document:
undocs.org/en/A/CONF.231/3

Two examples where I remembered the pages:
>page 22

" (...) Support multicultural activities through sports, music, arts, culinary festivals, volunteering and other social events that will facilitate mutual understanding and appreciation of migrant cultures and those of destination communities"

>page 23

" (...) stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of discrimination towards migrants.

Attached: 1543276270912(5).png (6460x3480, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698
foxnews.com/world/over-190-countries-agree-on-global-compact-on-safe-migration
spectator.sme.sk/c/20970236/pellegrini-slovakia-will-not-support-migration-compact.html
epetitionen.bundestag.de/petitionen/_2018/_11/_01/Petition_85565.nc.html
petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906
stopmarrakesh.com/
hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/jambon-vier-partijen-nodig-voor-beslissing-over-vn-migratiepact~a188f15e/?referer=
tijd.be/politiek-economie/belgie/vlaanderen/n-va-vindt-vn-migratiepact-heel-problematisch/10070753.html
vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2018/11/17/n-va-blijft-belgische-steun-aan-vn-migratiepact-tegenhouden/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Mitgliedern_der_Atlantik-Brücke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wird deine Frau grade von schwarzen gebimmst?

Sounds pretty hardline. Just another step in forcing their bullshit through

And of course Cuckmenistan is on board.
Fuck this country.

Born too late to explore the Earth, born too early to explore the stars, born just in time to see western Europe turn into the third world

What a time to be alive

History repeats itself. The fall of the Roman empire was followed by the medival dark ages.

It's non-binding though, so it will be just like every other empty UN promise ever signed. Still, fuck any country signing that with a rake.
Speaking of which, why isn't Canada signing this shit?

Looks like shit.

Attached: lol.jpg (604x452, 116K)

It is. Very glad Labor isn't in power right now, regardless of how shit the LNP is

>reddit spacing
>retarded questions
>blatant propaganda
range ban Germany now!

Just in time to SAVE western Europe from turning into the third world.

Checked.
Based Aus with his reddit detecting skills.

I couldn't find a quote of Trud or one of his ministers on that topic. Therefore I didn't colour canada.

Every colouring was done only after I read legit sources.

Lithuania is not likely to opt out.
The fat ex communist who is now minister of foreign matters will make sure that Lithuania signs the pact

Attached: linas-linkevicius-5003e0125d8c4.jpg (1000x707, 87K)

fuck the UN

Attached: ausnop.jpg (1146x1563, 1.7M)

I hope we opt out or else all hope is lost in this country.

Notice how There`s not a single african, middle eastern or asian country except Israel and the Koreas.

This means that those countries can pump out niggers and in case of a crisis in Europe or somewhere else, they are not obligated to do shit, while eurocucks have to lick Jamal`s cum.
This is unbelievable.

wow, suprised my cucked country havent agreed yet

Canada will accept it, they basically wrote it.

Attached: A25A003B-3DAC-459B-B23E-2FAF44EF8228.png (749x574, 544K)

>Isn't Canada signing it too?
>lol, wtf North Korea

Attached: 1541461363161.gif (280x280, 799K)

They will. They wrote it.

Labor would pull out of this shit also, there's one thing the majority of Australians agree with is its stopping illegal immigration.

The first boat wars of which party could enact the toughest policy to win where good times.

So Red on the map = Based from what I can tell.

figures

I've noticed a lot of retarded ass posts like this from "germans" recently.

You guys are either really fucking cucked via migrants or you are a migrant in germany spewing this bullshit.

Bongs, sign.

Attached: A5206E06-47B4-4E0E-BC79-EA9B3BF0F9F7.png (750x1334, 130K)

UN should just go and burn in the hellfire.

This is so scary.

Probably a Muslim.

>Slovenia
The fuck is wrong with you?

It's funny how comments like these only appear during central european working hours. How much are you shills paid?

>retarded questions
There is one question.
>blatant propaganda
Where? I gave the source + citations from the official full text document.

Is there a list of countries who are thinking of signing in or have signed in?

what a nightmare

Attached: strayeeee.jpg (362x352, 14K)

we will prob agree as we are a satelite country of germany

you know whats worse?
The convention relating to the status of refugees

Attached: 1487912312393.jpg (1280x1235, 424K)

"Refugees"

yep a nigger can simply fuck off from his shithole country to europe for the easy money and women
that is instead of fixing his shitty country
europe, truly a magnetic colonialism

Just to give little bit more precise information on the subject, only countries that actually "opted out" were usa and hungary, usa completely leaving talks of creating gcm and hungary not accepting it when the final form was ready. Only way to not agree with it is to not participate on ceremony in Marakesh, where it will be accepted by consensus and every country having its deputy just present there (head of state, government, foreign minister etc.) will be considered as signatary of the pact.

Thats what is happening in Slovakia right now, while most of the coalition mps and even some opposition mps are against the pact because population doesnt want migration, our foreign minister, who is one of the creator of the pact and known soros loyalist is trying to trick parliament to send him to Marakesh anyway, what will mean that Slovakia will accept the pact despite pm saying Slovakia doesnt agree with it.

What the fuck we didn't agree to shit yet they're still fighting in parliament. Fix your map

Except Shorten agrees with the current immigration policy. He's a shady character but generally sticks by his beliefs

>tfw this is the way we hit the great filter

Attached: 1542649986360.jpg (720x692, 40K)

foxnews.com/world/over-190-countries-agree-on-global-compact-on-safe-migration

You don't need a list. Uncoloured = Assume that country initially said yes.

But in the last few months, many countries changed their mind. This map is made based on quotes of country leaders or their ministers.

They already told Lajčák to fuck off
spectator.sme.sk/c/20970236/pellegrini-slovakia-will-not-support-migration-compact.html

It's politically binding. Every country signing this, will agree to implement political agendas to support the goals of UN migrations pact.

But I'm all for it, the faster we get more migrants, the faster we will see a civil war.

>have signed in?
it's signed on December 11th

no one in canada will look like that in 50 years

it's your fault jew, fuck you.

What swiss watch would you recommend under 300 eur?

yeah everything is my fault

I don't wear watches sorry, it's probably hard to find a good one below 300eur.
I heard IWC Schaffhausen is a good brand, don't get a Rolex.

Last time i checked Norway is still undecided, but will most likely say no. I very much doubt Frp wants any part of that pact. That will be very unpopular for their loyal follower base.

BE CAREFUL! While not legally binding, it absolutely is politically binding and countries also vow to create mechanisms to control fulfilment of the pact, which will introduce legal leverages.

Actually parliament should be talking today about it and they will be voting on Lajcaks counter proposal too. Basically if Lajcak (or anyone else) goes to Marakesh, it will mean that Slovakia agrees to the pact whatever pm told/tells/will tell to media.

tldr countries agree to the pact by presence of their deputies in Marakesh, not by pms saying to journalists they agree or not

I coloured Slovenia initially red. But this comment string made made me change the colour to blue: >Follow the answers. That user delivered a source.

>About to agree to the pact
Our government is pretty adamant about commiting sudoku over not signing it. We're voting in May, and the current ruling parties know they're fucked if they agree

The refugee crisis is without a doubt your fault.
Who's pushing for American intervention in the middle east? It's you.
Who's still doing air strikes on Syria? you
Who's pushing for war with Iran? you
Who's financing NGO's that bring refugees to Europe? you
Who's not letting in any refugees even though they're the cause of it and a neighbouring country? you
I hope Iran actually has nuclear weapons, like you people are claiming, and bombs the shit out of you.

Fingers crossed, our gov is changing quite fast nowadays anyway, let that fuckface leave

I don't get what these fuckers expect to happen when you import the sub-100 iq 3rd world.

Hell, you already see it happening now they're asking for 1000x more.

UK gonna sign colour it in

Attached: ffs.png (665x674, 522K)

>It's non-binding though
Macron and his cronies keep saying this, but if that's true, why are they so hell bent on getting people to sign it?

I need a VERY legit source on that to include it into the map because I don't speak your language, nor do I know someone who speaks norwegian. I know nothing about norwegian politics as well.

The Bright Blue Cuckxis of Evil

yeah i did all of this how can i forgat
just this moring i ate 4 children and made mazut with them
how can you be so fucking dumb and blame us for everything?

> Surely with another 10 million Muslims that will kickstart the 4th Reich!

Doesn't work that way Hans

If its not legally binding then why would anyone bother with it?

Oh, because nobody can enforce "legally binding" treaties anyway which rely on soft power to ensure they are enforced, so in the end its the same thing. Nice trick to make people think they aren't really signing up to anything with consequences when in reality they are.

Attached: 1431097430958s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Comprehensive reading must be hard for you guys.

He's talking about fucking how many percentage they got in the election in March. Three parties in our parliament, SDS, SNS and NSi are all opposing the referendum and they make up the majority they outnumber the left wing coalition by quite a bit. Our prime minister there doesn't need to be one because it encourages "hate speech" or in other words they're afraid of a referendum because they know 80% will say no. No one agreed to sign it yet they're still fighting for a referendum

Germans sign:
epetitionen.bundestag.de/petitionen/_2018/_11/_01/Petition_85565.nc.html

British Sign:

Are there more?
Canadians sign:
petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906

Attached: would_you_sign_the_petition.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

are all opposing the UN migration pact*
whoops

>It sets migration as a human right
What about gatorade? Gatorade should be a human right.

Even if it's really non binding it's still a means of pressure. "You promised!"

>just this moring i ate 4 children and made mazut with them
based

Attached: 1541321219968.jpg (674x538, 87K)

Stop with this dumb meme

It was literally our country's judges that forced the government to implement the non-binding UN climate regulations (google Urgenda)

>yeah everything is my fault

Your politicians have been pushing this for decades now, and you still have the chutzpah to deny it.

Also, belgium cucked officially now?

Wtf they were against at first

no they don't we want to send the niggers back to africa here too

You became a historical punching bag. Yeah, not unreasonably. But people should rather focus on the Atlantik-Brücke e.V.

Every politician, investor and influencer in this club is pushing the current migration/war/ancap. policy

Belgians Sign:
stopmarrakesh.com/

Pretty much. thats all a treaty really is anyway. Thats all most international law really is actually.

oh shut the fuck up melonpan, or I'll burn your loli collection

This.

>how can you be so dumb and blame us for everything

So adorable your parasitic race is still on the defensive when you've been literally exposed from every single horrible event behind mankinds suffering.

Hang yourself before we drag you and yours into the street.

Attached: 1542994272065.jpg (320x320, 12K)

yes, but only in Israel. You push FOR it in other countries.
Netanyahu himself that Israel should deport its niggers to countries like Germany, UK and Canada.

> " (...) stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of discrimination towards migrants.

sounds a little bit like censoring. "oh you are not pro refugee? no free money for you"

Well, some countries have laws that say any international commitment is legally binding for them, so if you are one of these countries... With some judge activism it could probably still forced through even in countries that dont have such laws, it is really dangerous.

To his defence, he said that because Germany would gladly accept them

Lurk more, fucktard, how fucking new can you be here

Not talking about "israelis", i'm talking about (((european))) politicians who made their personal crusade to implement multiculturalism in Europe while staying silent whenever you kikes bomb Gaza or whatever you do for fun.

Why don't you call them out? Why don't you rabbis attack them? Why don't you focus your hasbara on painting them as a traitors?

Yeah, i thought so.

Attached: 1489763105736.jpg (1654x654, 192K)

If our government signs this, heads will roll

>type into google "support refugees"
>click first website (www.supportrefugees.org.uk)
>look at the top left

yes, because they've been brainwashed by jews after WW2, because of the """"holocaust"""

Yeah even when a treaty is "binding" it's not like other members are going to send boots over if you don't apply this or that. They'll apply as much pressure as they can and use shaming and guilt-tripping in the media

been on this site for years now been bating them like this since forever

I changed it to blue because of this comment: >

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/jambon-vier-partijen-nodig-voor-beslissing-over-vn-migratiepact~a188f15e/?referer=
>Belgium needs 4 political parties to agree on signing it, NVA is refusing

tijd.be/politiek-economie/belgie/vlaanderen/n-va-vindt-vn-migratiepact-heel-problematisch/10070753.html
>NVA (largest party of the ruling coalition) finds the pact to be very problematic

vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2018/11/17/n-va-blijft-belgische-steun-aan-vn-migratiepact-tegenhouden/
>NVA blocks the signing of the pact, brings up its "soft law" properties as reasoning

Our prime minister can say as he wishes, as long as NVA doesn't cuck out, Belgium is not signing it.

>Germans dindu nuffin, its all the jews fault
Wow, europeans are the new niggers?!

Attached: nzQUX3NE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Holy shit, just holy fucking shit bros.

I agree, that group needs a lot more attention, just look at their members
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Mitgliedern_der_Atlantik-Brücke

it is, since your sklavenmoral is fit for people not less greedy than you, that is you alone. the european soul was just too big to use christian "morality" as you use your gross judaism, therefore we died of that sickness. this is the actual story of europe:
minoan civilization > phoenicians & mycaenean savages.
greek civilization > chistianity & goths.
rinascimental and modern civilization > check your privilege & german nazis.

Tell me one thing the nazis did that was bad, I'll wait.
Protip: killing jews doesn't count, because it was a good thing.