There are still shills for Trump on this board

>there are still shills for Trump on this board
remember goys to defend the mighty Israel

Attached: trump goy.jpg (636x960, 80K)

happy hanukkah

the based people behind /ourgoy/

Attached: trump and jews.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

>implying any president whether Democrat or Republican will ever stop funding Israel

Some of you faggpts on this site dont realize we could have David fucking Duke as our president and we would still bend over backwards for Israel. News flash faggots, no US president will ever stop funding the kikes. They will always be funded since they are our closest allies.

>they our clossest allies
you sound like a whore who justifies being beaten by a nigger because he's the she can get

>You're right OP I should have voted for Hillary
Fuck off

>closest allies
Right right. They lobby to make it illegal to exercise our constitutional right to boycott Israel, as we send them billions of dollars in aid every year for nothing in return, BUT THEYRE OUR ALLIES PLS STAND WITH THEM AND SEND THEM MORE MONEY.
>there is nothing we can do so we should just accept things as they seem
Fuck off.

he means everyone else except israel

Jews are the biggest snowflakes in the world too.
>muh anti semitism
Cute how they define semitism in the most broad and ambiguous way possible, so as to ensure the label of "anti-semite" can be applied to as many people as possible. An effective way to deplatform somebody before they can speak out against the anti-human principles found exclusively in semitism. Take the old testament ln the bible for example. Nothing but superstitious claims, socially regressive ideology based around semitic mythology (baby gentile mutilation and the permissible standards for owning other human beings for example) and also the assertion that Jews are superior than all other races because reasons. Its tripe, but that's what semitism is. Call me an anti semite idk. It's not an argument and neither is being a snowflake.

>if you hate Trump you must be a supporter of Hillary

Attached: 1538680324378.jpg (200x200, 7K)

I never said I love them but at the end of the day they are a ally of the US. No sitting president is gping to completely shaft Israel. You know this and so does hald the board. You faggots screaming "DA JOOS" Fail to comprehend how much the US government loves Israel. No one in either party is going to tell them to fuck off. Get that threw your timy little brain. Are the jews keniving little bastards? Yes. But I firmly believe we will never have a president who will openly shun or disown Israel.

Go fucking rope yourself

I support Isreal

Attached: FA7CE3DA-00F4-4CA7-B86E-DF85DF2C43F1.jpg (768x768, 117K)

>claim to be superior to jews
>still loses to jews daily
Lol.

>what do you mean in a democracy you have to make choices?
sven learned a new thing today

>MUH ANTI ISRAEL PROGRESSIVES

Attached: D7372016-9BA0-40F1-A4FC-D2C8E5035C54.jpg (637x563, 102K)

You forgot a couple....

Attached: Jared-and-Ivanka-Oct-Issue-SS01.jpg (768x512, 83K)

Traitor scum.

Explain to me why are they an ally to the USA. What is their contribution in this alliance in comparison to the American one?
>texans
>aipac
pic rel

Attached: Usrael.png (2048x1428, 3.48M)

B-but Rand?

I would vote for Trump myself if I was a burger, at the election time he seemed more reasonable, but he forgot half of things what he said.
I'm not talking about voting, I'm talking about constant support of him like an NPC

Attached: magas.png (673x621, 75K)