Beto O’Rourke no longer ruling out a presidential run

>Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke is changing his tune about the possibility of running for president in 2020.

cnn.com/2018/11/26/politics/beto-orourke-2020-presidential-run/index.html

Attached: ORourke.png (600x500, 459K)

He can heal this nation and prepare white America for the transition to minority status

cool. looking forward to his next loss.

>thinks he can lead the country through a civil war
the delusion

>Beto O'Rourke
More like Beta O'Cuck

Attached: smugness.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

>America
>white

Attached: 045B836D-3AC5-4482-A8F4-1DC4C0E14406.jpg (932x960, 114K)

is he like texan trudeau?

Beto forgot about JFK

Attached: ted-cruzs-dad-helped-kill-jfk-vgtrn-1462288324.jpg (2426x1364, 605K)

get bent you diasporia kike

>he shat on cruz for doing the same thing during his campaign

OH NO NO NO NO NO

No one wants him. He's a fucking white obama.

You niggers spam the same spam threads over and over every few hours.

Attached: 7342627100337.jpg (2000x3837, 1.55M)

He's like Obama, but white. Exactly what the Democrats want

Kek. That guy is a tool.

He even copied Obamas mannerisms. Cringe.

I knew Abraham Lincoln, and you sir, are no Abraham Lincoln!

Ghetto Beto was arrested for BURGLARY.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS. SPREAD THAT SHIT. FUCK.

That's precisely WHY they want him. Did you not see California and New York money flood into Texas? Why fag celebrities were clamoring for him? Why he went on Ellen for all the middle aged mommies to be told to vote for him?

don't forget DUI and trying to flee the scene. He also skateboards onstage before a speech. He is so relatable

Robert O'Rourke is dangerous.
A good-Looking dude with tons of charisma & shitty ideas.
Fabricated story about how he got his fake-ass Mexican nickname.
They won't run him in 2020, because Trump is too viable an opponent. My guess is they'll run him in 2024 and he wil win because America is full of geniuses.

this photograph is what they based his whole "Beto has been my nickname since childhood even though I'm fucking White" story on.
Now I am no expert, but this image just looks like it was photoshopped.
At this point, people's stupidity doesn't surprise me, but I'm stil disappointed.

Attached: dxtys4zuqaeppll.jpg (492x375, 27K)

Beto would be a good choice. Hell, any choice would be better than Trump at this point. Trump should have used a different slogan, other than maga. Maga will now be used against him during the 2020 campaigns.

gb2 reddit u fag

You couldn't find a black and white picture of Cruz when he was young? What a waste of a great idea.

No thanks. I'm perfectly fine here.
Thanks for your consideration.
I think Beto could be the frontrunner here for the Dems, with a decent chance of winning the election. I'm curious to know if there will be another Republican challenger though. In the end, Trump loses, and that's all that really matters.

>good looking

Attached: 704610_1304195774946_full.jpg (1100x1100, 437K)

>In the end, Trump loses

I bet you said the same thing in October 2016 too.

Maybe something to do with this.

Attached: 1543330182462.jpg (637x563, 87K)

Of course hes running for president. He hasn't announced it yet because campaign finance laws prevent private fundraising once you announce your candidacy.

It's the same reason Hillary hasn't announced that she is running again yet... they want to keep raising money in private before they start campaigning.

youre full of shit. the kind of delusional fag that got hillary to lose.

i would love a beto v hillary dem primary. that would ensure another strong republican race.

Exactly what I was thinking

He doesn't have to even care about winning. He can run just to get tons of money thrown at him.

LOL. Imagine Honest Abe being a burglar or uncharged hit and run felon. That shit is funny.

kek

Many speculated that this would happen. That's why they poured so much money into his campaign.

The problem is the other Dems that will try and run.
See: what Hilldawg did to Bernie.

>((Curley hair))) to the left
>((Hooked noes)) to the right

fuck i hope youre wrong. beto is an open border shithead..

>get dems nomination
>get to watch trump just continously dunk on him
guy was all about muh feels and almost cried in cruz debates

Hey there fellow kids! I totally use an iPhone® brand cellular phone to document my campaign. How cool! I also ride a skateboard!! radical!

this guy is the embodiment of cringe

>In the end, Trump loses, and that's all that really matters
Fuck it if he's actually good for the country,right? I JUST CARE IF MY TEAM WINS!! You're a child.
Quit watching globalist media. Colbert and Oliver are lying to you.

>O'Drunkie and Hillary ticket
Robert (he's not a spic) just lost to a guy who-wait for it- lost to Trump. You want to team him up with a woman who -wait for it- lost to Trump. Pure fucking genius over here!

My point was Trump is pretty much a shoe-in for 2020 because the Dems are going to eat each other.

Our only hope is that Hilldawg will fuck things up again for everyone

>another goddamn Catholic making a run for the Presidency

Does he need to be reminded of what happened to the last Catholicuck who took office?

This little shit was always going to try, this isn’t anything new. ‘Spicy’ Beta can try all he wants, I’ll be ready. I’m already prepping a horde of ‘Spicy’ memes for 2020 to crush this lmao.

Why is every anarchist I meet a smug little cunt? Your ideology is dead. Move on.
>with shitty ideas
Just like anarchism.

not necessarily

the dems have NOBODY on their ticket

fucking fake hispanic....the democrats , what a funny bunch of idiots...they'll say they're for "minorities" then vote for people who are not minorities but pretend they are...

He is the only chance the Dems have in 2020. He is a legit threat. To dismiss him would be fatal hubris.

Attached: 1508917526815.jpg (610x395, 99K)

This