Why are white men in their droves marrying asian women?

1) No hobbies other than shopping and eating out and drinking
2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
6) Can't into outdoor activities
7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
12) Whiny
13) No idea if the girl is really ugly or cute, plastic surgery approaches or exceeds 90% in most of east and southeast Asia.
14) Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.
15) Doesn't have principles she firmly stands for
16) A real life embodiment of an NPC

Attached: hmmm.png (1690x1256, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/5976202/i-cant-stop-looking-at-these-south-korean-women-whove-had-plastic-surgery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are asian women in their droves marrying white men?

WELCOM TO ANUDA WIDEO

All those things you listed are pretty much every woman

That's not an answer. It's the same question from a different perspective.

Attached: 1538218989485.png (238x276, 90K)

Because WMAF is a natural match. I just feel bad for the Asian bros.

That's not an answer. Answer the question.

Why are asian women in their droves marrying white men?

White women are cum dumpsters for any race that's up for it.
Asian women have tighter cunts.

You are literally describing every single woman on earth user

So they're the same as white women but thinner and age better? Not a good argument.

The man in your pic is south african, his only alternative was to live the rest of his life behind barbed wire and wait til the ANC nationalizes his weeb anime magazine.

Wrong.For example, white women for have principles they firmly stands for. Asian women just adopt their partner's principles.

Attached: u7xdtmastk801.jpg (600x600, 59K)

asian women, especially chinese women are just great.

Attached: rispaj 3.png (477x766, 310K)

>white women for have principles they firmly stands for, Asians have their partners principles
Ehhh
I mean that’s not necessarily a bad thing

sand nigger we know. all you shithead mudfaces slinty eyes niggers faggots are retarded.

you all are the small pox of the 21st century and we should find a cure..

nah'amsayin'nigga??

Would you prefer we go to your country and take your women instead?

>Asian women just adopt their partner's principles
Perfect wife, in other words.

Attached: 1537516270486.png (1801x1009, 594K)

because they're easier to get than white girls, and you don't need to hit them to keep them in line, they do it by themselves.

Stfu you Muslims degenerate

>UAE
>women

Why would you want to marry a carpet?

Flat faces are qt desu

Attached: 1536892906694.jpg (876x579, 59K)

The asian women tell me all the time marrying the old white man is their job. Their real husbands are back in Asia. They go home sometimes to visit real hubby.. When white hubby dies, they are rich. They have a set formula to snag white hubby.

Every video this man makes sheds light on the reasons to nuke China
He only moved there because he was persecuted in SA

i smell roast beef here...

might be crypto - roasties
(not my problem anyway.. plenty trad. wife material is still here, not for you ofc.)

Because Asian chicks are easy and cheap?

Tired of this white male and asian female posts.

I really like his videos and the ones they do on advchina.
Don't get triggered. Get comfy.

Well, this guy had the unfortunate circumstance of being born in a South Africa that the whites handed over to Communist blacks who are now killing them. So China is a good option from that. The wife he picked is quite pretty for a Chinese woman and she's gentle and quiet. The usual men who do this in countries that are much better than China tend to be mentally ill or lower tier or trying to prove they aren't racist. Some of them have inexplicable difficulties with women in general and Asian women are obviously poor and so they will be forgiving.

Attached: 1539138255324.png (538x768, 448K)

Don't feel bad for Asian males. They're benefiting by having more racial influence on Westerners. For example, the hapa offsprings generally identify more as asian than white. They also contribute to leftist voting demographics which accelerate the loss of the white voter base and the West's decline. It also opens up more opportunities for her asian family in Asia from possibly being brought over and have increased business influence on the US markets. Asians can probably handle the slight asian female loss in exchange for more power since their population is excessively numerous. It's a win-win in the sense that white males get a loyal gf to comfort them for the rest of their lives in exchange for their race's future.

Attached: 1529443441233.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Most men including Arab men want Asian women too. Don't pretend it's a White man thing, sand nigger.

Yeah that's a lie from a jealous foreigner

Men’s day when?

Attached: FB737260-5FE0-4B24-BEB3-D3AC3244F6EA.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

I wasn't referring to Malaysian women with this post. But I agree Asian women are queens. Also please don't use the n word. Thank you.

Attached: 1539505843643.jpg (934x3997, 589K)

Cuz they're better and White women want dem careers.

Attached: 1516569546037.jpg (889x768, 241K)

Yeah no,not at all

Attached: 2F4AD99E00000578-3356866-image-m-67_1449878129875[1].jpg (634x570, 77K)

I don't see anything but decline, cuckoldry, and savagery for the white race for the next 250 years. White women will fuck niggers, plop out a niglet, and leech off white men that cuck for them.

this is actually accurate af

This makes sense as to why it's constantly promoted to the point I can't even come to this site anymore.

Middle eastern woman are hot

Arab men make them literal concubines and slaves. Only the incels are stupid enough to go Asian as a wife.

Low maintenance and comfiness > overvalued pigsluts with roast beef curtains

>5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children

Where/when the fuck do you live that this a thing to concern yourself over

>an why do de whypiipoh keep de ahneemuls like de dog in de house when in my cohuntry de dog is fo eatin?
>de whypiipoh neeevah bargin fo de clothe or take all de free sampuhls given away at de costcoe

You've never been to the middle east

Attached: My Mahr is 7465023324.jpg (302x320, 15K)

>american mutts
>white men
pick one

Already happened a few weeks ago. You probably didn't notice because no one cared.

They're beautiful but there is a reason they get treated like shit. If you think you've seen loud mouthed women, try the ME women.

2 words
Shallow pussys

So much concern. I will cut my penis off because of it.

IIrc, his wife is the daughter of a Chinese politician.

>Arab men make them literal concubines and slaves

Source: your ass

Russians are mutts as well.

Attached: k.jpg (600x400, 23K)

What about pale-skinned Kashmir women?

I've seen a few of them abroad and they are very sweet and feminine. They seem like top wife potential and easily look more white than many southern Europeans.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about ones who have these characteristics
>very pale complexion
>olive skin that tans very easily
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>petite facial features like small nose, ears and mouth
>pink lips

I don't really know where that ethnicity comes from but they're obviously not the same as dark-skinned Indians or more Arab-looking Pakistanis.

Not just Asians have it and if you are thicker than usual it ain't as much fun as you think it is, but what do I know when all the autist genius INTP's can decipher the whole world thanks to Google and Wikipedia.

perfect for facefucking or gloryholes

You are racemixer, shame on you.

jesus fucking mohammed is that a trap?

But what if I want my wife to not be a argumentative entitled cunt?

Not that I don't agree with you Ivan but I don't think you're in a better situation. Most of Russia is half-mongol inbred ugly fucks with IQ lower than shoe size :(

I mean slightly better than a nigger, maybe, but almost as bad.

>wayn whypipoh see child leaning ovah bridge, why dey no push de child? In my contry we push child to make way foh ova pedestrians

buy a blow up doll

Because the Asian women want to get bleached.

They already spend tons of money trying to correct their eyelids.

Marrying the Round Eye is their solution.

Blame K-pop and anime. They want to look like that.

jezebel.com/5976202/i-cant-stop-looking-at-these-south-korean-women-whove-had-plastic-surgery

Attached: 6EBE4D93-4DF7-4011-A61A-3D285D6B4A2A.jpg (436x281, 89K)

And you're obviously Paksitani. I met a lot of British Pakis. Cool people.

Attached: 1516743652496.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

More traditionally feminine and conservative, do housework/cooking etc with no complaints, want to start families earlier, generally a lot less whorish.

On the flip slide of that, they're far more possessive and jealous once they manage to snag a white man, you're 100% correct about them lacking a sense of humour - even the ones who speak good English. And, subjectively, their accent is God-awful and they're far far less pretty than white women.

tl;dr don't do it. Improve yourself and find a conservative white woman, they do exist.

Retard detected

Chinks often have terrible relationships
There's no good from china

>Anime pic

Thus the end of the white race begins

The problem is that they are incredibly rare.

60% of the worlds population is asian

I think some of them are descendants of Alexander the Great's army, right?

In England or USA they're kind of rare I guess. Eastern Europe is where I'm gonna look. Find myself a nice Catholic racist qt in Poland or something.

you forgot to mention they all have slanted vaginas... not sure how you even have sex with something like that

It’s all the sage in the water supply
Fuck off kike

Have you noticed that China is as fond of using 6, everywhere in they can twist it in, as jew

I'm actually not

in a few generations, it'll be more like 100%

>far more possessive and jealous once they manage to snag a white man
This is a good thing. They want to keep their man, not find another one. Sometimes it's overbearing because she'll accuse you of staring at another woman, but you can rest assured that she only wants you.

My sides were gone when they made a video where chinks called her vietnamese slave monkey

Attached: 1535913239692.png (855x436, 439K)

Because of money. That's all they care about.

India and Pakistan are asian. But they aren't mongoloids. 60% are asian, but only so many of them are mongoloids.

It is not a weeaboo pic though

Attached: 1542588136211.jpg (300x300, 16K)

This

Boomer meme

Attached: 1533961239712.jpg (586x946, 139K)

>194799971
every point you brought up applies to all women

Attached: 1543051246658.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

Why are white men obsessed with feet?

Attached: 1505145540637.jpg (800x900, 158K)

It sounds a lot better than it actually is man, I'm not talking about normal levels of possessiveness. Of course you don't want a woman who's fine with you flirting with others, this isn't what I'm talking about.

I'm talking stuff that we in the West would consider being signs of mental derangement. I've seen it all to often out here.

White women are busy fucking around d or are damaged goods. It's actually possible to find a virgin chink BTW.

It actually is. A few guys I know here have stories of deflowering 23 year old Thais/Viets etc.

Still, fuck that.

Have tight poosy tho and still feminine unlike western whores trying to be men

Women even caring about something as abstract as principles just sounds wrong.

something something jews

I am already getting married. I already have experience. It is better than anything else. You have two extremes here:

>asian women
Extremely jealous, possessive and defensive for their man, which includes ridiculous lust and love. Serious on the lust part. My girl has a higher sex drive than I do. Wants to do womanly things, and won't let you help because she wants to feel needed. Moral centric.

>white women
Aloof, slutty, doesn't care what you do unless you don't let her do the same. Independent. Doesn't want to do anything for you unless you do something back. Will cheat on you because she just feels like it. Will use denial of sex as a weapon. Feigns morality for status.

You know I can see your flag right?

Sorry for taking all your virgins Viet bro

See that's the thing most Asians do not fall under the same beauty standards that the west affiliates with them.

>Most have a serious case of flat face, or as I like to call it face first into a wall syndrome. Many also have this as well as a bad case of roundface too. This contradicts the beauty most men see in an oval egg with chin shaped skull and face.
>Most have bad skin, why I do not know. They also scar very easily and theirs is very unsightly as it gets dark and brown.
>Most Asians teeth make the British look like they have a million dollar smile.
>A large chunk of the beauty queens had facial reconstruction surgery. Especially Koreans.
>Just like every woman if you touch their face with a damp washcloth they melt.

I am not saying there are no beautiful ones but I am saying they are rare just like in any race. Though I would assume how western women is becoming more and more physically disgusting by day, there is probably a good handful more beautiful Asians.

Take a look at this picture. I would say out of it, only the girl on the top left is probably going to become beautiful and the girl on the second row from the bottom 1 from the left is going to be passable. The rest are fucked.

Attached: 1422249045982.jpg (3612x2709, 2.22M)

Have you never seen what women without makeup look like?

*makes white roasties obsolete*

Attached: 1520097957645.jpg (640x640, 123K)

>1) No hobbies other than shopping and eating out and drinking
Building circuits and writing code that makes aesthetic mathematical patterns.
>2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
Hotels are for sleeping. When we're away, she wants to be out visiting things on our own. Can't abide tours.
>3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
Insisted I return her engagement ring and buy something one-tenth the cost.
>4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
Her family has been here since she was a kid.
>5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
She fit and can move. Moms aren't often called on to fight. Better to recognize danger and get away.
>6) Can't into outdoor activities
She doesn't like the cold. Still, she'll come hiking with me happily enough, and she'll walk around a city all day regardless of temperature.
>7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
I don't think this is unique to Asian women.
>8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
Nope. Not a Chinese citizen.
>9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
Parents run a Chinese restaurant.
>10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
Again, she's fit, but not Brazilian. Forty now and not sagging everywhere.
>11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
She can laugh at anything. Can't finish telling her own jokes because she's laughing too hard. It's infectious.

Koreans are the most attractive asians. Prove me wrong

are Asian women allowed into the ethnostate?

thanks for the morning read U.A.E., lol, gold.

Attached: 1542767058711.jpg (200x200, 20K)