Where to buy a fake diploma

Where is the best place to buy a fake diploma in the UK?

I don't need it for work or anything, it's merely to keep family at bay for a year whilst I finish my degree. Was supposed to graduate this year but had to take a year off and for some reason I kept lying to them.

Telling them the truth isn't an option, I know exactly what the diploma and transcript should look like but don't have the capability to print them properly or know how to design them.

Attached: Fake-Diploma-Sample-01-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 87K)

bump

o;ui7l486,un3kem5tjywrnhtqebrwSFVN,DC

>there was a miscommunication with my advisor, I need another class for my degree. ain't that some bullshit?

Wait, they want the diploma as proof?
Not attending to your graduation and helping out with the party, they just want the paper? You got weird parents.

I can see why you haven't graduated.

Probably somewhere on tor

this

You can literally just google them.
You also need a raised seal so you cant print it out yourself.

Doesn't work like that in the UK

Not attending graduation as I'm moving away

Thanks for the input friend!

I've found copies of the one from my uni, but it would be difficult for me to re-create without having access to a physical copy not to mention I don't have the capability of printing a legitimate looking one myself.

bump

bump

To fully explain the situation as all I'm getting through Google are scam Chinese websites.

>pass 1st and 2nd year of university
>start of 3rd year, girlfriend ends up killing herself
>severe depression that I'm still dealing with, turned to drinking and had to suspend my studies for a year
>parents are Asian so I'm not even supposed to have a girlfriend, fully expect me to be graduating this year even though I won't be graduating until next year
>already working at a firm, so the lie would just be that I continue working for them whilst I'm actually just finishing my degree as well
>moving away so wouldn't be attending graduation anyway and parents say it's a waste of money to go
>would just need it and the transcript to show them, would probably be then locked up in the safe

bump

Pathetic. I mean holy shit user, there is seriously something wrong with you.

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you and her family find peace some day. I'm not Asian and so I can't understand your world like you can't understand mine, all I can say is that sometimes honesty is the best policy that can sometimes lead to a small explosion but lets you pick up the pieces afterwards.

bump

In this case there wouldn't really be an explosion as I've just got a one year before I get the same degree, got access to the safe so if that's where they put it I can easily switch it.

God just get some money and move out guy
Take a loan if you gotta

I don't live with my parents, I have a job and have my own money. The only thing that would happen if they find out would be a huge fight and would lead to a lot of shit, it's an asian thing.

Would really appreciate if people could answer the question rather than offer life advice.

bump

bump

try the dark web man

You could probably design and print your own, use 24 pound cotton paper (can be bought at most office stores, I used to use it to counterfeit $5 and $10 bills), you can find what a diploma looks like for your school, and just build a close enough replica with a good printer. Or, hire an artist, they may even be able to replicate engraved seals and such.