Ok, Jow Forums, this seems up your alley, any takers?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-alex-jones-press-credentials-and-sit-him-next-jim-acosta

ok, Jow Forums, this seems up your alley, any takers?

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1068x561, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-alex-jones-press-credentials-and-sit-him-next-jim-acosta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I signed it. Not as a joke either. Dude called Rubio foam boy to his face - we need moooooooooorrrrrreee of that!

dont let him down

Attached: 1479237707812.png (1024x576, 1.05M)

50/50 here.

I think it would be hilarious, but at the same time, it would be nice it internet-based political commentators were taken as seriously as their less talented, but better paid corporate-backed counterparts

i signed it but it has a ways to go

alex jones is not an internet personality

Bump.

isn't he? granted he's in that grey area, but isn't most of what he does 'net based?

I mean either way, it's a stepping stone, but thread prolly needs a bump anyway, so...

I'd pay his air fare to have him sit next to jim acosta and just stare at him the entire press conference.

Have a bump. I fucking love Alex Jones. Let freedom reign!

Attached: Alex-Jones-hero.jpg (1480x833, 104K)

he was well known on radio before internet media was really even a thing

imagine the stinkeye acosta would be giving him out of the corner of one eye the whole time, it's even better

ah.

My mistake.

Either way, it would be interesting to see how CNN would manage to not break something from flip-flopping on the 1st amendment so fast...

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-alex-jones-press-credentials-and-sit-him-next-jim-acosta

Hey, can I sign even though I'm Canadian?

pragmatically i want to say I wish you could, but I doubt the page will let you

Ethically, it would be inappropriate, lol

Attached: 026V0261-edit.jpg (1440x1882, 489K)

bump

sign the petition,Alex Jones single handedly got Trump into office dont be unthankful people

In his lap if possible.

Bump. Try to get your friends to sign it too.

It's ungrateful, you frosty turbo nigger. Signed.