Ah yes the same journalists who get PTSD from shooting an AR15 don't even flinch when tear gas canisters are going off...

Ah yes the same journalists who get PTSD from shooting an AR15 don't even flinch when tear gas canisters are going off next to them totally not staged. Who believes this shit anymore.

Attached: 1543285646683(1).jpg (1024x682, 174K)

Why the fuck is that kid wearing a diaper

Because spics are trash.

I get it that you do not live around these people so it might not be well known to you.

Because it’s a scary situation for a kid, meaning they will piss and shit themselves.

I was in a room full of CS gas for a solid 5 minutes. My eyes watered and skin had a burning sensation. Everyone else was slowly choking, unable to get a breath in. I know its anecdotal, but there are people out there who simply are not affected by non-lethal measures. But they are far and few between.

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 22K)

FUCK KIKES

Notice the whiffle ball and flip flops

Attached: SmartSelect_20181127-125049_Brave.jpg (922x1284, 666K)

Where did her flipflops go?

Attached: 1543196080488.jpg (933x678, 147K)

Attached: 1543189180501.jpg (391x509, 40K)

>I was in a room full of CS gas for a solid 5 minutes
Did you hear a lot of German before you got in? Seriously how do you get to a situation like that?

poor kid's fingers are trapped. and the sharp edges on those holes hurt.

everyone in basic training has to do this.

Niggers stole them probably

These are Mexican journalists on the Mexican side of the border. They do their job in the most dangerous country in the world for journalists. These are real men, unlike you pussy gringos that need a gun to not feel weak.

Why is that kid whiter than the Mom?

where in the hell did that wiffle ball come from and why is it in both pics. I'm truly baffled.

Just look at that smug white privilege

Attached: 2018-11-27 13_00_15-_pol_ - Ah yes the same journalists who get PTSD from shoo - Politically Incorre (599x519, 14K)

>These are (((mexican))) journalists

Attached: 1543232837715m.jpg (1024x934, 126K)

>be immigrant
>arrive at America
>get shot

that's the confidence chamber.
i've been there too.
it's to show you that gas masks work.
cs gas is nothing.

Yes people rushed the boarder,
yes some riot gas was used.
No it is not a big deal.
It was used in the open and not a lot, it was not like a military bombing, just a few canisters in open air to dispense the crowd. You walk 10 feet away and you are fine.
All of these are facts, stop being retarded.

Attached: 584925B3-6159-498D-A884-A53C8A138BE3.jpg (790x444, 122K)

Imagine not being in army infantry

Her shirt is brand new because a lot of Mexicans donated clothes to the caravan.
That's not to say those shitstains don't deserve to be gassed or that the media is not taking advantage of the situation to make money and further spread their propaganda, but you have to do better research instead of just spouting conspiracy theories.

>HEY, QUIET ON THE SET!! WHERE ARE THOSE EXTRAS I ORDERED? C'MON PEOPLE, GET TO YOUR PLACES. WE HAVE TO MAKE THE DEADLINE HERE!

based

Attached: 17413D2F-CF01-482F-832C-648A8B90692B.jpg (1080x1080, 323K)

Attached: 442CB964-D807-4AE8-8625-D9C1FD1471A2.jpg (187x142, 11K)

That niggerese "English" that it is written in ruins it. Shirty nigger poster!

>mexican journos
Oh you mean oportunist with a camara?

To call it privilege is a bit of a stretch.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

>>HEY, QUIET ON THE SET!! WHERE ARE THOSE EXTRAS I ORDERED? C'MON PEOPLE, GET TO YOUR PLACES. WE HAVE TO MAKE THE DEADLINE HERE!
Mr...Mr. Goldburgstein, can I be in your movie as well?

I would love to be a famous actor...can I get my start in your white genocide propaganda that's shown in the mass media you people control and if I get good response from the American public, can you maybe consider me as an extra on a comedy t.v. show?

I promise to hit all the talking points and help your people and the mass media outlets you control promote your white genocide, Mr. Noseburg.

I remember the day I was in a small container with rest of my brothers in arms taking good dose of tear gas it was all fine due to my gas mask working with only slight irritation, the problems came when the corporal made us to stand in line where the wind was blowing and people started to vomit suddenlynin the formation etc. Then we were forced to crawl our way away uphill through a rocky path due to sadistic corporals, it was fun though.

Better for empathy and sympathy. Still couldn't find a kid without ape-fingers though

>WHILE THE DAYS GO BY

Attached: 1510278326930.jpg (635x473, 38K)

Attached: open this fucking pit up.jpg (1024x682, 771K)

I certainly dont its all bullshit.

But you make it worse by clicking on the links.

Attached: power team.jpg (1484x1065, 677K)

A little gas never killed anybody.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (165x163, 9K)

Does anyone have the same image from OP, but only highlighting the camera crews? Phone posting, but want to redpill some faggots on Facebook

Something has to make her cry. She must not have looked convincing enough before.

Yep, staged so nobody talks of the 1200 let in by Border Patrol.

Drill SGT was unaffected too. I don't understand how he did it, yelling at us the whole time.

>the same journalists
Really? Looks completely different from "PTSD-shooter" to me.
You don't think... just maybe... you're full of shit?

No it is not. I knew perfectly well my gas mask worked and I was a bit annoyed when the low life ds' had me take it off to spit out a few words. The gas chamber is primarily used to torture you a little bit and to assert dominance over you.

The left sucks at optics. They should have put that women in a cage and put her on a starvation diet. Now we just say that fat pig is starving?

They're not Indian
Mexican babies poo in diaper
Not in street

Gotcha

Attached: 1543231368278.jpg (1024x730, 287K)

They're just as bad as indians, they toss their children's shitty diapers in the street. You go to any large parking lot and you'll find diapers that beaners have discarded. Also, beaners like to roll feces in toilet paper forming writing tools and then using it to scrawl beaner grafitti in public restrooms.

And they carve their gang graffiti in restroom toilet seats

Thank you, user.

Attached: llllll.jpg (1024x730, 300K)