A person should be judged by the merit they display and by the decisions they make

A person should be judged by the merit they display and by the decisions they make

Not by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable trait

Attached: OK RACIST.jpg (176x250, 6K)

Fuck off kike

>A person should be judged by the merit they display and by the decisions they make

That's literally why I'm racist though

Happy Hanukkah

Attached: 1543235545524.png (500x500, 476K)

Anti-racists are just as retarded as creationists.

Attached: genesandintelligence.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Attached: mao-a gene.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Attached: crimestats.png (662x703, 123K)

If people were judged based on their character and their actions, then black people would be hated even more.

>A person should be judged by the merit they display and by the decisions they make
>implying it makes any difference

Attached: abhorrentpostleaf.png (585x560, 202K)

HAHAHA
wow you totes convinced me there juden peterstein
I MEAN COME ON like, there is NO FUCKING WAY people behave TOTALLY FUCKING DIFFERENTLY when alone versus when as a GROUP
NO DIFF AT ALL
proceed user you have shown us teh whey

K

Attached: retropolis_228.jpg (960x641, 188K)

What a leaf

Attached: 1539610526678.jpg (526x286, 31K)

>not by the actions of others who share an arbitrary and immutable trait

Racism is really a sign of weakness. The insecurities in one's own self manifesting in scapegoating others is wasted energy. Its intellectually flawed and morally degenerate.

and yet, ITS OK TO BE WHITE

Unless you're trying to apply to a college, or get a job, or express an opinion without first checking your privilege.

Pretty fucked up how you are protesting our protest.

Sure, but most niggers are retarded, and no one can be bothered to individually judge every new thing or person they encounter, so it’s far easier to lump things together.

As what you say is ture, you're gonna see trend in the people who make "bad" decisions. "Racist" are people who see some of those trend and want to act on them. Since it is more likely for some group of people to make "bad" decisions, and that you can only judge the decision after it has been made, descriminating against a group of people who have been observed to make "bad" decisions is natural and more secure than waiting for someone to make a bad decision before judging him. Not desciminating has a higer cost than descriminating.

preach

Attached: dasrite.jpg (1596x2576, 1.35M)

What do you mean?

>when martin luther king jr. said to judge blacks by their actions and not by their color, and the result is the exact same

I have a theory that goes along with this. Higher melanin is responsible for higher dopamine levels.
Melanin is created from the precursor to dopamine L-DOPA. Black people have greater amounts of neuromelanin, which protects them from getting parkinson's disease, in their substantia nigra. So it seems likely to me that having more melanin in your skin = higher aggression and reward seeking behaviour possibly because of how the genetic switches for the level of these enzymes expressed work.

Attached: Melanin is correlated to agression.png (665x882, 104K)

>A person should be judged by the merit
that's why Hitler gassed the kikes desu

It's called "cognitive heuristics". If 90% of niggers are stupid, then whenever you meet a nigger you tend to assume he's stupid. Racism is just pattern recognition

Fuck off dog fucker

holy shit, look at the gas bill

Attached: phase2.gif (1200x1920, 26K)

Individuals don't cancel out the collective. You can pretend the average nigger isn't legally retarded if you want to but don't get mad when the rest of us accept reality. Also sage this fucking retard.

Attached: .png (500x441, 50K)

Fully agree

Attached: 1541257507669.jpg (650x700, 97K)

Agree 10/10. Carry your weight. Learn the language. Assimilate. Civ Nat, baby. It's truly the American Way when we're doing it right.

>implying disliking someone for reasons you judge bad is somehow morally wrong
Can't I just hate in peace?

What is it with you narrow minded, liberal fucking retards that makes you incapable of grasping the fact that multiculturalism on the macro level is fail and will lead to an oppressive police state without social cohesion in every case?

What if those "arbitrary and immutable traits" have something to do with behavior?

what if they don't?

And you are perpetuating a self-fulfilling prophecy to the detriment of our species?