We need to deal with India Anons

Can we please please please kill all the Indians in the world

I cannot deal with their awful smell or their awful sense of "here try this is a sweet from India" which tastes spicier than anything that I have ever tasted

I want them all dead, I think tear gas or stink bombs won't work though because they smell 10 times worse than that shit

what do you think Anons, what can we do to them

Attached: ToBeExterminated.jpg (242x242, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/indians-unfazed-by-israeli-made-stink-bomb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about we nuke you krauts instead

>kill all the Indians in the world
Try!!

Honestly, just to reiterate, your country is being assailed by blacks and muslims that are actively cucking you. Why the >kill POO mentality?

falseflag poo airdrops into pakistan

we're much better than the Indians.
And before talking you fucking burger, the most common ethnicity in your country is German so STFU

Attached: FUBurger.gif (640x482, 150K)

>not wanting to see china vs india

>much better
Lol

Hadn't had any experience with Chinese but fuck both of them if it means Indians can die out

blacks and muslims are much much better than Indians. You need to experience first hand how an indian acts, smells, behaves and just talks is the thing of nightmares

This Indian co worker let me try some sort of crumbly tobacco you put on your tounge or something. Just a little fraction of a pebble left this awful taste in my mouth for the next 2 hours. Indians are nasty.

you can never mask the smell behind any flag pajeet

Attached: PIDF.png (474x696, 88K)

Thank you user for trusting in my cause
This one time, a student I had told me to try a sweet made from cashews and milk. I thought how bad can it be right?

tasted like I drank a bottle of Tabasco sauce. And the shit wasn't even sweet it was bitter and sour

>Be G*rman
>Go to G*rman school
>Start the day with the anthem
>Einigkeit, und Recht und Freih—
>Teacher is a transgender Muslim: Nein! Das ist offensive! What about der minorites? National anthem means National and National means Nationalsozialismus!
>G*rman students agree.
>Lecture begins.
>In dis lectur, ve vill studie der role of der auslanders in Deutsche history.
>Fur exempel, did you know zat Hitler himself was Juden, homosexualle, und bisexualle? But he hated ze Juden! How misguided! Meine Deutsche kinder, you must pay for zis sins by letting your country run over by foreigners!
>Lunchtime
>Have crush on G*rman girl
>See her hang around with niggers, Turks, and Arabs during lunch
>”H-Hallo Emma, w-will you hang o-out w-with me?”
>”Sorry, I-“
>Jamal comes from behind and smooches her.
>Abdul grabs her tits.
>Cry like a bitch and sit in the corner
>That one autistic Indian kid in class comes to you.
>”H-hello Hans, why are you so sad? Here try this sweet from India”
>Doesn’t taste good for your buds so you vent out your anger on him.
>”What can we do to get rid of Pajeets?!”

>blacks and muslims are much much better than Indians

l o l

>be indian
>holy fucking cow shit (literally)

fuck off, you're even worse than niggers and muslims. I want you to know that. At least Africans and Muslims don't shit on the streets like you idiots

here read this:

timesofisrael.com/indians-unfazed-by-israeli-made-stink-bomb/

You pajeets are so used to the bad smells that you have that even stink bombs can't do the trick to make you to piss off. Honestly just go and die, and please kill as much indians with you as you can

you haven't dealt with any of them burger user, i'd much rather deal with a retarded, stupid, brown muslim than with a retarded, stupid, brown and smelly indian

All this but I love German bros. Thank you for getting rid of British Empire for us by using our own symbol against them. It felt symbolic! Your country has seen better days.

Attached: 721F2E28-A1CC-4057-922A-FD9F1D1EC7AD.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Eat shit Klaus. Indians are direct descendant of Aryans unlike your black ass.

If you don't like Indians, then dont live in fucking India!

I would much rather stand with Indians against Krauts than the other way around. Fuck Krauts! And jannies!

>blacks and muslims are much much better
VPN Rasheed back at again. Its larping season in Muhammad town.
Its either convert or die coming soon to your country.

you motherfuckers are the biggest traitors to the white race
we cannot even depend on you guys anymore
shame

based poo

simmer down there rajneesh... some time ago you were indian. it's the jews you hate. the jews. T H E J E W S.

stop being retarded

Attached: world racial history.jpg (1280x936, 487K)

Retard, most Indians in Germany are students and expatriates.

You have much bigger problems to take care of. Just look at pic related.

It's so easy to tell who the seething POOS are larping behind my flag and the leaf flag.
Poos are a cancer on the internet. Just look at Quora to see their low IQ discussions.

Err didn’t upload

Attached: A01B9910-2271-43DE-AD7D-8E84069756A3.jpg (682x1920, 304K)

>you motherfuckers are the biggest traitors to the white race
It was you who attacked us and killed a shitload of whites. India never attacked us did she? Fuck you Fritz, you deserve all the niggers coming your way.

Attached: 12635311855127887.jpg (670x422, 89K)

“I-Indians are worse than M-Muslims!”
Not advocating for Indian immigration since it’s the talented ones leaving and the subhumans staying, but still.

Attached: 841613BB-EA13-440E-AED6-17F59112A126.jpg (673x1751, 253K)

what makes you think you are better than a Rasheed

Muslims:

>believe in retarded god
>rape women
>brown
>talk weird
>act weird
>stick with their own kind

Indians:

>believe in retarded god
>rape women
>brown
>talk weird
>act weird
>stick with their own kind
>AND THEY SMELL REALLY BAD

you want to know why Indians are also worse?
At least from what I know, the Indians that eventually come to Europe are actually the really rich ones. Even these motherfuckers smell like shit and curry all day long.
The muslim rich ones are kind of chill, they at least, AT LEAST don't smell

These are for Germany.

top kek

Indian food is delicious and they take care of their property. They make excellent neighbors.

>Teacher is transgender Muslim

Poo nigger got it right

Dude invent a fucking toilet already. I mean goddamn we'll give you the blueprints even. Not complicated.

>invent a toilet
Are you saying that because we don’t have ShartInMart like you have in your country?

>what makes you think you are better than a Rasheed
What a retarded strawman.

I'm calling you a Rasheed which you clearly are.
Its always a paki larping behind a VPN generalizing a country with 20% muslim population itself trying to insinuate Muslim "are better".

First of all, case in point since you can't even upload a fucking image

second of all, I know these statistics. And I want you to know, your high class, highly educated indian smells like rotten eggs, sweat and shit
You cow lovers are so embarrassing to be taken on business trips that actually we avoid taking you with us on business trips
I was once stuck in a 4 hour ride to Belgium with an indian sitting back. The horror of the stench was very real

yes thank you poutine user

vodka user we need to put our differences aside and work on exterminating the eternal plight that is the average street shitter
Please see through to forgib

Fuking lol,german cuck got destroyed.

Attached: 1539989887722s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

please krishna, martsharters are our disabled

it's ok, I know you guys are trying.
India: spacefaring, nuclear civilization. Someday soon they will stop designating shitting streets in the poorer states.

Funny because from German statistics, German Pakistanis are more than twice as likely to rape than German Indians.

Ngl Indian guys have a long way to go how to deal with women, but add Islam to the mix and it doubles.

I'd take ShartInMart over cow and human shit on the streets anytime.of.the.day

What makes you think that I would like Pakistanis, they're even worse than you guys. They are basically Muslim Indians, what in the name of actual fuck can you guys have a nuclear war together and just fuck off

No I'm saying that because you all smell like shit. Like you shit your pants. Which is weird because I can watch you shit not in your pants but in the alley behind your inexplicably worse smelling restraunt. Like what the fuck? Are you wiping with your hands or something? How have you not all died of some insane disease by now? You have literally no sanitary habits, or fuck let's face it sanitation period. WHY DO YOU ALL SMELL SO BAD?

Aren't your muslim refugees/immigrants pretty much all that + terrorism and sharia?

>using hands
No
>Using toilet paper
No
>Using bidets
Yes.

based

Attached: 1442573417001.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>t. Poos that need to get Flushed back to your shithole

yes but I personally do not deal with them so I'm fine as long as they stay away from my daily life

Nigger read what I wrote

>What makes you think that I would like Pakistanis, they're even worse than you guys. They are basically Muslim Indians, what in the name of actual fuck can you guys have a nuclear war together and just fuck off